job change and marriage time ..

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
sandeepmani

job change and marriage time ..

Post by sandeepmani »

Dear Sir,

Thanks for all the advice you gave in the past .. I am having a stressfull time now in professional and personal life and want to change my job / location . My relationship with a girl is also ended.
1. I want to know how my career growth is.. going forward and when will i get a job change and how gud that will be .. As i want to get into management now .. Currently am working as a sr. engineer.
2. I want to know when will i get married and will it be a love marriage or arrange marrige .

Below is my birth details ..

Date - 27-04-1978
Time - 15":20 pm
Place - New Delhi (India)

thanks again ..

rgds,
Sandeep Mani ..
admin
Site Admin

Re: job change and marriage time ..

Post by admin »

First of all I can see clearly in your chart, the blocks you are having with your career matter (the 2 planets that rule this area in your chart, Saturn & Uranus, are in difficult aspect with each other), and can certainly understand your frustration. Things are coming to a head now. However, what is important is that you continue to believe in yourself and your capacities, and keep 'open' to new views and the possibility of new experiences. You might need to 'let go' of something you are trying too hard to hold onto ? ...so that other matters can present themselves. (This also applies to 'relationships', by the way). This is certainly a period of 'crisis', which may have to do with trying to hold on to something that - in fact - will hold you back from finding something new and better - even if it's a bit scarey to do so. Do be careful, however, of just 'throwing out everything'. You need to be patient, which surely is difficult to do at this time.

Take steps to make the changes that are necessary now, but be aware that you need to find a balance between order and discipline, and moving into new areas where you can feel freer and more able to express your own originality.

As to 'when'...everything depends upon your attitude. You may start to feel more able to move forward from mid-July this year - when your energies stop 'undermining' you by working against you 'unconsciously', (as in being 'your own worst enemy); and you can begin to see your way more clearly.

Til then, it is important to try to understand what you really want, and why what you feel you want isn't working out.

This also applies to your relationships. Apparently your current relationship has ended. It maybe that she wasn't 'right' for you, and for your future development. Or it may be that you weren't seeing what was needed to continue the relationship, and what was possible in that relationship. These are matters that you need to think about ?

With regard to 'love' marriage, or 'arranged', I suspect that your standards are very high, both for yourself and for others, which has probably been instilled in you by your family. In this sense, you may well accept an arranged marriage. However, part of you rebels against this. So, again, somehow, you need to find a balance. It's likely that you're a bit of a 'workaholic', so there is a need (in order to make a relationship work) for you to realise how high your standards are, and also, to give yourself 'time-out' with regard to any relationship. What you need in a relationship is for the other person to treat you as a mature individual and to take you and your goals, seriously. Try to be objective and rational in your exchanges with others, otherwise others may get put off should you appear to want only 'your own way'.

Re 'work', you have SO much capacity, not only to implement but also to improve 'systems'. Also you you want to improve others in some way - so be sure that they want to be 'improved' in the way you may see the need for them to do.

You do have the capacity for diplomacy however, which is a strong plus for your work, and also for your personal relationships. You also have really good instincts, so...trust them ! Just make sure you are aiming for the right goal and that you are keeping to your real inner needs.

This 'Birthday' year (27/4/2010) is a No. 34/7. This number suggests that any stagnation is being stirred up so that your pursuits are actually moving, even if you don't see it. You are likely to need to make extra effort to make 'something' happen. You may well also receive various communications quite rapidly, and will need to be aware of what's going on. Be careful of making any rash decisions. You can also be sure that the 'wheels' are in motion. Things are working out, even if you can't see it.

Hope this helps in some way.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]