Read and Interpret my personal chart

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
whiterose

Read and Interpret my personal chart

Post by whiterose »

:D :D Hello everyone, hope that someone could help me read my chart

http://astro-charts.com/tools/birth_cha ... meRadio=pm

Planetary Points
Moon in Leo 11th house 17deg19min
Sun in Aries 7th house 10 deg2min
Mercury in Aries 7th house 12deg17min
Venus in Taurus 8th house 25deg55min
Mars in Aries 6th house 4deg32min
Jupiter in Capricorn 4th house 15deg46min
Saturn in Pisces 6th house 29deg2min
Uranus in Aquarius 4th house 3deg57min
Neptune in Capricorn 4th house 27deg30min
Pluto in Sagittarius 2nd house 2deg56min
Chiron in Libra 1st house 11deg16min
Northnode in Libra 1st house 17deg10min
Southnode in Aries 7th house 17deg10min
Ascendant in Libra 1st house 9deg54min
Midheaven in Cancer 9th house 8deg34min

Planetary Aspects
Moon Trine Sun
Moon Quincunx Jupiter
Moon Trine Southnode
Moon Trine Mercury
Moon Sextile Northnode
Sun Semisquare Venus
Sun Square Jupiter
Sun Opposite Chiron
Sun Conjunct Mercury
Sun Conjunct Mars
Sun Trine Pluto
Sun Conjunct Southnode
Sun Opposite Ascendant
Sun Square Midheaven

Mercury semisquare Venus
Mercury conjunct Mars
Mercury Square Jupiter
Mercury Opposite Chiron
Mercury Opposite Northnode
Mercury Conjunct Southnode
Mercury Opposite Ascendant
Mercury Square Midheaven
Venus Trine Neptune
Venus Sesisquare Chiron
Venus Sesisquare Ascendant
Venus Semisquare Midheaven

Mars Sesisquare Moon
Mars Conjunct Saturn
Mars Sextile Uranus
Mars Trine Pluto
Mars Opposite Ascendant
Mars Square Midheaven
Jupiter Square Chiron
Jupiter Square Northnode
Jupiter Square Southnode
Jupiter Square Ascendant
Jupiter Opposite Midheaven
Saturn Sextile Venus
Saturn Sextile Neptune
Saturn Trine Pluto
Uranus Conjunct Neptune
Uranus Sextile Pluto
Uranus Trine Ascendant
Pluto Opposite Venus
Pluto Semisquare Jupiter
Pluto Semisquare Northnode
Pluto Sesisquare Southnode

Chiron Opposite Mars
Chiron Conjunct Northnode
Chiron Opposite Southnode
Chiron Conjunct Ascendant
Chiron Square Midheaven
Northnode Opposite Sun
Northnode Conjunct Ascendant
Southnode Opposite Ascendant
Ascendant Square Midheaven

Hope to hear from you guys. :) :D :lol: Nice meeting you all.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Read and Interpret my personal chart

Post by Noel Eastwood »

whiterose, please go to the link below to create a free chart then post it here, the one you linked to is almost impossible for me to read and I do want to read your chart for you :)

You will also need to add some details, gender, single / married, work / career, study, interests, etc. because doing a blind reading is an enormous amount of work. So please, provide direction on what you want answered and some background to yourself, that would really be appreciated.
whiterose

Post by whiterose »

Hello Noel,

Glad to see you here. :D :) so pleased to see your reply.

Followed your instructions, and this is the link

And for the additional information to assist you for a better reading:
Marriage Status: Single
Interests: Listening to Music, Playing Piano, Reading, Writing, Swimming, Gym

My first direction would be to know about myself better, that is my strengths and weaknesses, my personality as a whole. I am interested in knowing about myself at a deeper level, as I want to overcome my weaknesses and develop better self-confidence. (This is really important)

My second, humble direction is of my family. I seem to have a struggle with resentment for both of my parents, and my family background as a whole. Just feel like I am being controlled.

That is all. I hope to hear a reply from you, Noel. Thank you. :D

whiterose
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

perfect, thanks now we can get started.

Ascendant is Libra and sitting right below is Chiron and the North Node. Your Sun, Mars and Mercury oppose this powerful combination of Chiron / North Node / Asc. What is suggests is that you learn the hard way, by doing and then getting hurt. You are very sensitive my dear whiterose and all of that dynamic Aries energy means you have energy to burn that you run so fast you fall over.

You are attracted to funny, attractive and dynamic energetic people, you just love their energy and drive and how they make the sun shine just by their presence. But they also can hurt you.

Your vulnerability lies in your extreme sensitivity with that Chiron sitting where he does and by his oppositions to those 3 inner planets. This is your 'wound' and it shows 'confidence' and self esteem are heavily hit when you get hurt. You curl up and withdraw into your cave, Chiron's cave. Like a snail that curls up when you touch it's eyes, it hurts and you need to withdraw to heal.

Your Moon is your feminine and she sits in the generous and fun loving sign of Leo in your 11th House of others. There is a square to Venus suggesting that friendships sometimes become difficult. She forms part of a lovely Kite with Sun, Mercury, Mars, Ceres (asteroid Goddess) and Chiron and North Node. This can make you more sensitive but it adds to your beauty and charm as well.

That Libra Ascendant can lead you to back off a lot and to compromise your needs for others, just be aware of that in your lovelife.

Family, its down there in your 4th House, Jupiter sits balancing Chiron's hurt and anguish with Sun, Mercury and Mars. This suggests that you spent so much energy trying to manage the dramas of life with that of your home life. Family just seem to figure in your life because they interfere with your inner sensitivity - they can trigger your sensitivity.

Saturn also comes into play with your family, he rules Capricorn which sits on your 4th cusp and he resides in your 6th House of work, responsibility etc. So here is the control aspect of your family, the want you to work work work. That is demanding and exhausting and can cause you to become run down.

I see you do need to learn to relax, learn to meditate and find that calm inner place within you. I mentioned Chiron's cave earlier, that's a good place to start. Go there in your meditations, find Chiron and talk to him, he is one of your most powerful allies and is trying his hardest to help you. Then invite in Sun and Moon to join you there in his cave or just outside if you want.

Go to my web site and download my ebook on working with the archetypes in meditation if you want to learn more about this technique, it will help.
whiterose

Post by whiterose »

Hello Noel,

Oh dear, thanks for your elaborate reply on my chart, really enjoyed it! I loved how you actually emphasized and acknowledged my inner sensitivities, despite being an Aries Sun. :( Good to hear you point out about my Chiron as well. Everything was spot on as a whole, how my sensitivity is triggered in the family. It's a really tough chart to bear, I felt myself shouldering all those feelings of trauma and hurt and sometimes not getting the right way of comfort or recognition for it. I am always labelled as the immature, studious, but weird person in the family, and I am starting to actually think that I am not a very great person.

Sure, I would check your eBook out on that, maybe it would greatly help meditating and speaking to my inner child. Also, Noel, does this suggest that I should limit myself from human interaction? I wanted to do so, but there is just too much pressure coming from my parents and society to push me to interact. I am actually wanting to pursue a vocational careers in arts, either music or design. I figured that tuning into art really aids me in healing some of the heavy feelings weighing down in my heart, and that it transforms my sensitivity into something transcendent and uplifting for my inner self. So hope to hear your feedback about my wish to pursue this line of career after I serve in the accounting field.

Umm, more to add to my personality aspect as well, I want to really know the contradictory sides of me that don't seem to get along well with each other: The Aries Sun and Libra Rising. I could be so impulsive at times in my decision making but then later to being indecisive about it just because of how others view it. I find it a challenge to stand firm on my ground and keep persisting with my opinions and dreams because I find that everyone around me, especially my parents seem to oppose them and find faults in them.

And yeah the thing about friendship, it's really difficult, like you said! I find it even hard to relate to someone and sustain a friendship, like hanging out or doing fun stuff together, especially in groups notably! I just feel, as a whole different from others and feel isolated in any group (friends group, family group) I join. I also do have identity issues where I feel like I want to be inborn talented in something but I don't know what is it.

Last but not least, and sorry to trouble you so much, Noel, but could I know what is the horoscope sign (Aries, Libra etc), planet (Jupiter, Sun etc) and house (1st house etc) that are dominant based on my natal chart? I have this obsession now of giving myself a label for my own identity. :D

Hope I am not too much to handle for you, Noel, and sorry for the outburst of questions! Haha, I really love details.

whiterose
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

well whiterose, that's a lovely name too, you are a healer in many ways, you just have to learn how and in what way and one day that will come.

Focal planets? Hmm, Chiron for sure, Aries yes and perhaps Moon in Leo, she is special. Finish your accounting, find a niche and start your own business then make lots of money. When you are ready study what interests you and find fulfillment.

Friendship, well you are a bit of a loner as you know, so you could focus on your own growth and that is through your meditations and inner child work. I wish you lived here in Canberra so I could walk you though this, but that shouldn't stop you doing it anyway. Meditation on the archetypes and your inner little whiterose, is a powerful method of how to heal the hurt inside and to develop resilience against the harsh world out there.

Family is what we get stuck with, but when you earn your own money you are an adult in every sense of the word.

Chiron is pivotal in your psyche and is probably the archetype to focus on to start with. Then Sun and Moon. Yes you are Fire, lots of it, both Luminaries are in Fire signs so you can't escape Fire. Fire is inspiration, creativity energy and drive, excitement and adventure seeking. Examine and explore this energy through your meditations, envelope yourself in your inner fires, enjoy soaking in it and then use it. Fire energy is powerful. Then learn Water energy to flow, then Air for inspiration and intellect and finally Earth for grounding and practical construction.

Ask more questions because this is what I love doing - connecting psychology with astrology and it seems to be what you like too :)
whiterose

Post by whiterose »

You're such a knowledgeable person, Noel, really enjoyed this conversation with you. :P :D thanks for your compliments, too. Back to healing myself first, before stepping out to the world. It's indeed harsh, unpredictable and very scary. :(

This is getting more interesting, as I read through your replies on the elemental energies and how to develop them. Thanks for reassuring me on how wonderful Fire energy is! :D Yep yep, a loner indeed, and true that I have to start on this journey of developing myself further and healing. Ahhh, Chiron, Sun and Moon..now I know what to focus on. :) You must have really come a long way to be in this position of even dispensing this ancient field of knowledge to the masses. So proud of your accomplishments, I mean I really admire how passionate you are to be in this field, correlating both psychology and astrology together and creating materials for people to start their self-discovery journey. it's really wholesomely inspiring, you know.

I would love to really delve further into this aspect of meditation, if I would. But with no proper guidance, I might highly go astray and start wondering around my life and creating unnecessary dramas again without any definite purpose. And really thankful that you didn't mind me blabbering all the way through the conversation! So delighted to find someone patient to attend to my replies. :)

Well, I would really love to know how my 6th house plays out - Mars and Saturn, if I am not mistaken.

whiterose
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

lol, its my passion so I am happy someone enjoys it along with me :)

OK, 6th ruled by Pisces / Neptune, Neptune is in the 4th House so we see it draws and links 4th and 6th together this is your family and work ethics combined. Family influence your sense of discipline and drive you to work harder. Add Saturn and Mars in there and we have an enormous work ethic like th tides that you can't hold back.

Now go download my ebooks and learn how to meditate without wandering around the woods creating unnecessary dramas :)
whiterose

Post by whiterose »

My pleasure, dear Noel. :) :)

Ahh, I see. Relatable to that aspect, anyway I think that would be my enquiries for today. Thanks for attending to them responsively and enthusiastically, Noel, I shall give myself some serious contemplation and focus on my work now.

Of course, I have already downloaded it. Just want to get it started. :) :)

whiterose
whiterose

Post by whiterose »

Hello Noel,

Speaking of no questions, a question just popped out of my mind:

"What type of lovers (Gemini-like or Scorpio-like traits) do I attract according to my Venus sign and placements as well as planetary aspects?"

I really want to know this as for my information to keep until I am emotionally mature to take on a healthy and balanced relationship. As for now, I will give it a pause (although the urge to start a relationship is there), as the partners I am attracting are highly unhealthy.

Thanks Noel thanks again. :D

whiterose