Read My Chart

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
AppLeo

Read My Chart

Post by AppLeo »

Tell me anything you want because I like to hear things about myself. I don't expect a real chart reading.
Attachments
astro_2gw_01_chris.4486.7912.gif
astro_2gw_01_chris.4486.7912.gif (111.62 KiB) Viewed 2053 times
-insert motivating quote here-
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Read My Chart

Post by Noel Eastwood »

applo, I'd rather you first tell us a bit about yourself and then direct us to what you want like to know specifically. Yes, I know you want to know everything and will accept anything, but please make things easy for us, what would you like to know about?
AppLeo

Post by AppLeo »

Alright sorry.

I'm 18 and still a student in high school. I'm a rather shy and nervous person, but I'm learning to be more relaxed.

Not sure what specific question. Am I fit for a leadership position or would I better off working behind the scenes?? I've always wanted to lead something, but sometimes I wonder if I even have the potentials to be a leader. And what exactly would I be fit for a leader in?
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

thats more like it, thanks.

Well like it or not you'll be out there leading others. Yes, your self esteem does get hit every now and then stressing you and making you feel alone and abandoned at times but you certainly have strength of character to get out of these difficulties. You really do need to learn to manage your stress and I suggest you do that through deep state meditation or self hypnosis so start learning now. Hey, you could go buy my 'Tame Your Inner Dragons' book at Amazon on self hypnosis :)

You are a nice person, solid and reliable, you do your best and have a lot to give in life. Don't stress that you won't make it because you will. Right now you're going through a bit of hell, it lasts a while too so hang in there. This is why learning to manage stress is so critical in your life, because you are in crisis now. And now is a great time to bust your butt and learn it, not tomorrow or the day after, do it now. Besides, your strength is in meditation, you will make a good astrologer if that's what you want to do too. But get started in meditation now.

Check out my web site and ask questions on this forum if you want to know more.
AppLeo

Post by AppLeo »

Thank you so much for your insight!

The "Tame your dragon" book sounds interesting and I'll look into it.

I have begun meditation a couple months ago, it's just really hard to sit still some days. And it's great that I'll be seen as a leader :D Being an astrologer as well is something that I can hopefully become in the future. Maybe not a full time astrologer, but definitely some astrology business on the side.

Thanks again!