Pls ..Pls give guidance in my career

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
raj.astro81

Pls ..Pls give guidance in my career

Post by raj.astro81 »

Hi all Astrogurus,

Till now i didnot settled down in my life from career point of view.I wholeheartedly request to all astro pundits to analyse my chart and enlighten about my career.

DETAILS:
-----------

DOB:18-JUNE-1981-----TOB:22:30-------POB:18°48′N 78°56′E.

BACKGROUND:
----------------
-Iwas good in studies from schooling.I completed my graduation(B Tech Electronics) in 2002 and from then onwards my career graph went nowhere.I tried to go abroad(US) for higher studies.but despite my high score and percentages i didnt get approval from any university i applied.6 months later i got approvals but got my visa rejected twice which left me very much disappointed.Then upon my fathers insistence i started preparing for civil services but missed the chance narrowily.throughout this phase i was faced with great conflict whether to continue studies or search for job outside. this phase has taken my confidence away from me and i was almost depressed.Then I made up my mind to try my career in IT sector but here too the result was same. i couldnt clear any interviews.

Queries:
----------
1) Why havent I settled down till now?
2)Which career suits my charts : Job or Business
3)Pls let me know the approximate time period to settle down in my career .
4)Any remedies you suggest ?

Iam Desperate and in much need of your answers .Hope Your suggestions will bring a new lease to my career..

Thanks
Raj
admin
Site Admin

Re: Pls ..Pls give guidance in my career

Post by admin »

Hi Raj, and thankyou for posting.

Re your questions:
Basically you tend to go between expecting too much, and then expecting the worst. It’s like you think: “I’m really good at this…” and then, a setback, and you fall into “I’m no good at anything”. Or at least, something like that.

Also, with Sagittarius in the area of your ‘Vocation/Career’, you’re always looking for ‘something better’, and for the ‘best’ in others…which, unfortunately, isn’t always possible. Sigh. (Sag. Here can sometimes indicate the area of ‘advertising’, also of ‘sales’, and of...'teaching'.)

You have Aquarius Rising, and this too suggests that you want to assist others in some way; and also is good for ‘IT’, and ‘Tech Electronic’ areas. This is ruled by Uranus, which is in the area of your chart that has to do with ‘overseas’ matters, as well as with ‘higher studies’, so I'm a bit surprised that your efforts in those areas were not successful.

Basically, you are VERY original and creative, and I suspect (some of) the reasons you have not ‘settled’, is because:
1) You like, and need, to keep your options open.
2) Your confidence ranges too far between over-confident, and not confident at all.
That is, of course, simplistic. But it looks to be basic to your chart? (Only you KNOW of course.)

Currently, Jupiter and Uranus are in square to your Nodes, which suggests that the ‘right’ people/places simply aren’t around at the moment. This doesn’t mean that nothing will turn up. In fact, it does look like there will be opportunities, possibly towards the end of June this year.

I'm sure your father would not like me to say this, but I don’t think the ‘Civil Service’ would be the right place for you, UNLESS you were able to find a place within that area where you could assist others in some way, and also have some degree of freedom and independence therein to do so.

Hope this helps in some way.

Best,
Admin.
Raj Chart.jpg
Raj Chart.jpg (95.37 KiB) Viewed 1118 times
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]