My job timming and marriage time

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Ravi Bhushan

My job timming and marriage time

Post by Ravi Bhushan »

Ravi bhushan DOB:-07-12-1981, time 19:42. india-> delhi.
i am jobless did you guide me what is time of getting my new job. i left last job due to some problem on march 2010. New job will be satisified job.
My marriage time , i will domarriage
Thanks
admin
Site Admin

Re: My job timming and marriage time

Post by admin »

Ravi
“Ravi bhushan DOB:-07-12-1981, time 19:42. india-> delhi.
i am jobless did you guide me what is time of getting my new job. i left last job due to some problem on march 2010. New job will be satisified job.
My marriage time , i will domarriage"
These are two very big questions, so will look at the matter of ‘job’ first.

First of all, the matter of work and of your ‘career’: Your ‘career’ area has Aries on the cusp, which means that you can actually be a ‘leader’ in this area. It also means that you are innovative, and need somewhere where you can have some sense of ‘freedom’ within your role in any ‘job’. You have several planets in the area of personal creativity, and inevitably have many ideas that you would like to express, and which you will need the freedom to do in any work environment. (Not always easy to find a workplace wherein this is possible).

The planet Mars, which rules your Midheaven (Vocation/Career area), is in Virgo, in the area of ‘communication’. This suggests that you actually know more than (sometimes) you think you do, and that you may have more capacity than you think you have; and that you can ‘challenge’ others (who ‘appear’ to know more). Just be aware of whom you might ‘challenge’ in any workplace. (ie. Don’t do so out of ‘personal ego’). Your knowledge and skills are superior in many ways, and sometimes your ‘superiors’ many not appreciate that, so …sometimes…it’s a good idea to keep your ‘higher’ knowledge to yourself?

You have Neptune in your 6th House of ‘work’, (quincunx your Ascendant), which suggests that you may give the ‘wrong impression’ to others in your workplace. Neptune here can appear as having too much ‘imagination’, or of being distracted by ‘other’ than the immediate work requirements. (Neptune ‘rules’ your 9th House, which is about seeking ‘more than’ just the ordinary everyday work routines). Always you are seeking for ‘something else/something more, and if that isn’t possible, then, escaping in some way?).

Bear in mind that while ‘out of work’, this is a really good time, and an oportunity to work on those areas that you really want to: ie: your own Personal Creativity.

So, there is much to be thought about before you can ‘expect’ something re work matters. Will add here that Aug/Sept/Oct. this year 2010, looks very promising; and that there is more possible in Oct./Nov./Dec. this year.

Something may come up between 18-21st June, and if it does, it will require you to make a choice.

Good Luck, and hope this helps in some way.
Ravi chart.jpg
Ravi chart.jpg (94.38 KiB) Viewed 2390 times
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Ravi Bhushan

Post by Ravi Bhushan »

i want to know sir last 5 interviews goings good but something happen, interviewer show positive response, it is canceled or result postponed to say we will tell you letter. Nothing happen. why it happen.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Don't worry Ravi. You have some good aspects coming up: 11th June, 14th June, 17th June, 20th June (possible need to make choices on or around that day); and 26th June. (There are very many likely possibilities during this year. Would you mind telling me what particular area you work in?)

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Ravi Bhushan

Post by Ravi Bhushan »

I am graphic designer, i designed web site layouts, icons , broucher and other related to graphics. I left the last job due to some reasons. i want to make career in this field but last 2.6 month i am doing struggling, i got some chance to get success, but i refused by interviewer due to some reasons, i know every candidate do little mistake in interview but don't know what was it but i know the mistake i do recover (cover) for next chance.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Ravi, and have to say it certainly looks like you have chosen the best career area according to your chart (your Sun, Mercury and Uranus in Sagittarius - which has to do with 'advertising industry', and in your 5th House - area of personal creativity - 'design'. )

Currently you are in a Number 30/3 Year, (which lasts until your Birthday on 7th Dec. this year - 2010). This suggests that things will work out for you, even though there may be some delays. What this Number 30/3 suggests is that, even while 'out of work' - you need to do something to develop your skills...don't just 'sit and wait'.

There is an overlap with the Number 31/4, which means that you have a great deal of energy which will assist you as long as you decide on your course of action/on what you want to do... and stick to it ! While you are 'undecided'...nothing will happen, and I think this might have had something to do with your problem at your last interview. (Perhaps you yourself were not completely and really 'wanting' that particular job...for some reason? Which would have perhaps resulted in your not coming across as 'certain' about it ? Or, perhaps you 'came across' to the Interviewer as 'too good', or even that you may have been feeling that you were 'too good' for it? I don't know, but I can say that this is a time for you to FOCUS on what it is that you REALLY WANT...in your own MIND ! ...and then, there is more possibility for it to happen.

I think part of the problem is that you see more than you can express - especially in your work environments ?

One thing I can promise from your chart is that you have so much potential, and so much to contribute.

Re Marriage: Saturn rules your 7th House and is in the sign of Libra (relationships) in the 4th House (area of family, roots, home). So basically your expectations of any partner may be high. And - perhaps - there might be some fear here ? Maybe you keep those who might try to get close to you, at 'arm's length' ? The thing here is about 'making a shell' around yourself, so that they can't get in. Even so, you may go from being inviting, to being 'distant' - or possibly then creating arguments?

With Venus in your area of Relationships, inevitably you are able to attract 'partners'. But just be a bit careful of either feeling the need to 'control' them, or of feeling somewhere inside yourself that they might be trying to 'control' you in some way.

I suspect that you already know the 'person' you want, and that you know/will know, who that may be deep inside yourself?

(Sorry...got carried away there. :roll: )

Do hope this helps in some way.
Best,
Admin.