Which career is best for me?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
rohit86

Which career is best for me?

Post by rohit86 »

Hi, I have tried many professions like Web Designer & Developer, Teacher, etc but I am confused that which is best for me. Kindly let me know that what will be the best profession for me (job or business and in which field)
rohit86

Re: Which career is best for me?

Post by rohit86 »

Please reply
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Dear rohit86,

So sorry that you have had to wait so long for a reply. Somehow it must have slipped past us.

I note that your birth time - 11:00 pm - might have been 'rounded off' as it's very unusual to have a birth exactly 'on the hour'. So I would like to know the source of the time you have given...e.g. hospital records, family ? It is very important to get the exact time, especially as it could change the area of the chart that is specifically relevant to the profession.

If you are sure about that time, then I'll go ahead. But if not, then perhaps you would give some dates of specific events - particularly any major job changes, especially given that you have had 'many professions'.

Also, you said Web Designer/Developer, Teacher etc. - so what are the etcetera's ?

Once again, apologies for the long delay.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
rohit86

Post by rohit86 »

Hello Mr.Admin,

Thanks for your reply sir. As my parents told me, my birth time is near 11 PM. They are also not sure about the exact time as they say that it can have +/- 5 min.

I apologize as I don't have exact time
rohit86

Post by rohit86 »

Anyone interested in answering ??
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi rohit, what would you like to be doing? That's the big question, you've tried a few careers, that's fine, we all do that, I've had three plus many other jobs and hobbies in between. So tell me, what do you really want to do?
rohit86

Post by rohit86 »

Hello Mr. Neol,

I just want to earn money for livelihood. This month I have earned 36$ and that to be with very much difficulty. I just want to earn enough money to meet my expenses and livelihood.
rohit86

Post by rohit86 »

Hello,

Right now I am running my coaching institute and teaching students. Though it is not running so well.

Please let me know shall I continue with it or shall I try for some job ???
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Rohit, I've not got your chart on this computer so I'll draw some tarot cards.

1 - what's happening - 4 Pentacles - looks solid enough but says that you need you to work hard at it, develop expertise in this field, and use your staff efficiently, recognise and reward your staff for working well and they become loyal workers
2 - what is blocking your path - Ace Wands - this looks very positive too but it shows that if you sit back and expect money to pour in like rainwater without effort then you have wasted a good opportunity
3 - what can I do and how will it turn out - Ace Swords - another great card that makes it look like you have something worthwhile there, once again it says to put in effort, massive effort, with a good strategy and methods, good staff that feel valued and will turn into staff who will go the extra mile for you
rohit86

Post by rohit86 »

Hello Mr Neol,
Thank you very much for your kind reply.

I am the only staff in my institute, there is no any other staff member.

I have understood 2 very important points from your message.
1. I will need to work hard then only I can get anything from it.
2. That business is going to be positive and fruitful for me.

Thank you very much for kind reply. I am very motivated and will give my 400% to it now. :)