Which career is best for me?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Which career is best for me?

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Rohit, it was unusual to find 2 Aces in a tarot spread, they both suggest that success can be built from these foundations. The questions warn that it is up to you to work hard and insightfully.

It may also suggest that seek a trusted mentor who knows about business and about the field of fitness. You need both knowledge as well as drive and enthusiasm, combined they hold a greater chance of success. God luck and may this be the start of something special - even though you are the only employee :-) hopefully, in time, there will be more.
rohit86

Post by rohit86 »

I got your points Mr.Neol. Thanks for your kind reply. :)
rohit86

Post by rohit86 »

Hello sir,
Please can you tell me what shall I do, Job or Business?
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Rohit, good questions and ones we all ask when we go into business. I drew 2 tarot cards for you:

Business - Wheel of Fortune - this card says that life and business are like riding a wheel of fortune. You know those carnival wheels where you get a ticket with a number and then they spin the wheel. If the clicker lands on a prize you get that prize? Well sometimes you are up and some times you are down. Sometime you are on your way up and sometimes you are on your way down. It's the wheel of fate. You need to decide yourself if you can ride this wheel that is caste by the winds of change and every day you don't know if you are going to be up or down. It is not a bad card at all, it just spells out that you must be prepared to take the chance and ride the wheel, where it lands no one knows. One thing you can do to improve things is to approach your business as a businessman. Make business decisions and do the homework I suggested in my previous posts.

Get a job - Page of Swords - a card that says there may be information coming to you about opportunities to work. It is not necessarily a card of actual change but of news, information. It can also suggest that you are still new to your business and need to use your enthusiasm to learn more about your business or about the work you want to do, to upskill yourself.

I know you wanted me to say yes or no to your question, but there is no yes or no in life. It's your life, not mine, you need to go for long walks by yourself, sit on the riverbank or in the park and contemplate this question. The cards have reflected back to you that you need balls to be in business and if you can't handle the wheel of fortune then get off it and get a job.

Rohit, life is tough, we all know that, but it is also what we make of it. Use your free time to process what you really want to do. I know you are stressed worrying about your mother so you need to take that into account. What are your responsibilities and what can you do to work around that? So do what I suggested earlier and talk to an expert in business, find a mentor and talk with them about what you should be doing, that's much safer and wiser than asking the cards or the stars at this very important stage.
rohit86

Post by rohit86 »

Hello Mr.Neol,

I got your points. Thank you very much for your kind reply :)