Suffering from negativity

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
MalizenX

Re: Suffering from negativity

Post by MalizenX »

Hi bro , the problem is that you try too much ! Negative thoughts are result of false ideas in consciousness , and thoughts can be changed . BUt question is often how and is that sure ?
First its easy : you make new thoughts that will change first ones that do not benefit you in any way , which you call by the way Negative thoughts . After you change it you use new thoughts AKA affirmations and exchange last ones into new that benefits you , which we can call Positive thoughts . After you make new thoughts that will switch old ones (negative) you repeat that as much as possible daily , with time that becomes truth for you and you start attract new things and situations with that new thought (positive one ) . So why this do not work yet for most of peoples i wonder and i got on issue : -> You will never active your subconsious mind until you do not trust in what you saying . After you repeat your new one thought new affirmation i want you to 1st : Stop think of it ''will it work'' , ''do i waste time '' ''i do not see changes in objective world '' . I want you to stop think of all that drama and use focus on another thing . For example : you repeat 10 times your new affirmation - I'm always good enough and i deserve all that i can want - , after you finish take deep breath and switch your mind into other thing like basketball game or kissing your wife or whatever else . Point is when you do like this you do not make tension in your mind about new thoughts and your mind accept it as truth .

What is more powerful : '' I think we should maybe do that but i m not that sure '' or '' I do that '' ? Of course second one because you do not leave your mind to wonder about possible fails and mistakes . Do not overwhelm your mind with tons of meditations start live life trust me ! Life is best teacher and one who prepare for it can lose lifetime in preparing . DO meditations its great its healthy but do it for feeling better at that moment , you dont want to do it in order to FIX yourself , beacuse if you want to FIX yourself you say basically '' I M NOT GOOD ENOUGH SO I HAVE TO BE FIXED '' but that is not true ! you made it like truth long ago maybe but you accept that ''I'm not good enough '' as truth . Now you can change it , and you can change it as you are alive . You can choose to change it in 90 years old or Today , difference is that if you do now you will have more to live great life .

Its your life , negativity its choice . You choose it and you can choose to think constructive (positive) towards what you wish . What can possible go wrong ? Your life its already miserable and you already do not get anything that you wish , i'm sorry but that is how it is right now . SO change it ! When you can why not , you dont have anything to lose and that is the time when you really have to give all you got and you will get all you want . Fear is pointless , its overrated and should not be your dominant emotion in life , basically you get 50 000 thoughts per day why would you live in fear . To let go of fear you have to accept fear as funny joke , you cant let go of fear if you create war zone cause he will bring his army . Make fear as funny joke and give him little meaning , you already know that you are special person who get what he wants always so when fears pop up see them as funny joke and move on .

You may want try others cool stuffs that Kumaro99 or Noel wrote on this post and that is great keep lifting your self up , but remember that this is basic of human mind whatever your religion age or belief system is .

Want to say also as long as you pump your mind with tons of new things but you do not have clarity in your life direction you will make your life like circle cause there is no flow of that knowledge and energy that you learn , do not just learn learn learn without any focus and purpose . Its not life just to clear your negativity its about creating vision of best version possible for your life to look like and focus your things you do into that place . This is why ones who are successful actually are successful , no matter what success is when you make your wish true .

Hope it helps you out bro , have great day :P
What you give out , you get back in return . So be sure you give a lot .
rohit86

Post by rohit86 »

Hi Mr.Neol..thank you very much for giving so much of your valuable time to me.

I will start meditating from today only. I'll download the audios from your site and will surely let you know the result after a week. :)

Thank you very much again for guiding me so much. :)
rohit86

Post by rohit86 »

Hi Mr.kumrao99 and Mr.MalizenX...

I have gone through your suggestions and will surely try to follow all the suggestions which both of you gave me :)

Thank you
rohit86

Post by rohit86 »

Hi Mr.Neol, I did what you said and I am feeling very relaxed now. Whenever any negative thought comes to my mind I simply read your post that BAD TIME HAS GONE. That deep breathing has given me great mental stability. Thanks a lot :)
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Rohit, that made my day, doing that exercise will open doorways you would never believe it could open so keep doing :)
rohit86

Post by rohit86 »

Hi Mr.Neol, I will surely keep on doing it daily for rest of my life. Thanks a lot again. :)
rohit86

Post by rohit86 »

Dear Me.Noel Eastwood,

I am very grateful to you for so many precious suggestions which you gave me last year. Specially the meditation tip of deep breaths. I am doing it from a long time and now I am feeling mentally stable. Though I still have few problems but now I am more stable then before.

Thank you very very much for your so precious and to the point suggestions. I will always be very very grateful to you. :)
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

rohit, thank you for your kind words, and yes, keep doing. I have done these same breathing meditations for the past 37 years, and I will never stop.
rohit86

Post by rohit86 »

Hello Sir,

I am looking for a job from more than 1 year but still couldn't find one. I have faced a many interviews but couldn't get selected in any. Can you please tell me when will I get a job ?

My birth details:
24-Apr-1986
23:00
Kolkata, India