transit uranus conjucnt MC?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
saradakuppa

transit uranus conjucnt MC?

Post by saradakuppa »

Hi,

My transiting uranus is entering 10th house. Is it good or bad. Can some body look at my chart and tell me please. I am really really worried :cry:My date of birth and time are:

6th april 1978 at 11:12 A.M. My place of birth is near Vijayawada in Andhra pradesh in INDIA .So the time zone and Lat,Lon are:(-5.5 ; 80,39E & 16,31N).
admin
Site Admin

Re: transit uranus conjucnt MC?

Post by admin »

Uranus conj. Midheaven:

What this transit is about is recognising that you need change. So, whether you make those changes yourself, or whether someone/something else makes them for you, is the issue. Your Natal Uranus is in your 5th House and inconjunct your Sun (which means you are probably likely to need to work things out for yourself. Which also means, that you don’t want to listen to what someone else tells you to do, though you may well feel guilty about when those in ‘authority’ tell you that your services are needed.. Maybe those you work with are trying to make you feel guilty in some way? Maybe it isn’t them doing this obviously, but that you just feel that way? Don’t let others impose upon you…which some may have been doing? ).

Uranus, going through the 10th/Midheaven/Vocation/Career pushes you to make changes, and if you don’t, they will occur anyway. What this means is that you need to make a choice. Either push others in your field to ‘change’, or else, get out of that ‘field’. If you don’t, it will be done for you…ie. you won’t have a choice. However… Don’t panic ! (Which you are doing of course!). This is about breaking free of what has been confining you. Unfortunately, you are going to have to trust yourself, which clearly you aren’t doing right now.

This does indicate a period of sudden change, and you want this, somewhere deep inside yourself. It won’t be easy. But you surely do have the strength to meet these challenges.

Oh, and would mention: stop reading Alan Leo! He's very good, but, times have changed since then, so am suggesting something like: "The Astrology of Fate", by Liz Greene; and/or "Saturn - A New Look at an old devil" by her too. A different take on the Alan Leo et al Western Astrology.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]