Please help

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
lori

Please help

Post by lori »

Dear astrologer,
I graduated 7 months ago and still can't find a job/internship. Can you please help me and tell me when will I get a job in my profession, or any other job until that? I'm really worried

08 May 1984
13:00 DST on
Zadar, Croatia
admin
Site Admin

Re: Please help

Post by admin »

Hi Lori, and thanks for posting.

You are clearly going through some major changes which have been going on for a few years now. Pluto (which turns one inside out and upside down) and which ‘rules’ your area of family, roots – all of that which you carry inside – has been working to connect you with all of that past. And this is very difficult for an individual to understand and to process within themselves. Furthermore, it has been in conjunction with Neptune – planet of illusion and disillusion, which suggests your upheaval is more than just a ‘personal’ matter. Neptune works in weird and wondrous ways…connects you with ‘worlds’ that are not easy to understand, or to know intellectually, or personally.

What is more, Pluto is in your area of personal creativity. Which means that you are trying so hard to find ‘who’ you are but interferes with separating yourself from the deeper past of your ‘ancestry’. (This doesn’t mean that you have to do that…what it means is that you have to find a way to incorporate your past with ‘who you are’, or who you are becoming. Easy to say, and not at all easy to do of course.)

Apologies…that does not answer your question, but it is relevant because it’s important for you to understand what is going on inside yourself so that you can be open to opportunities outside of yourself.

If your birthtime is correct, your Sun (which is ‘who you are’) is right up at the top of your chart conjunct the area of your ‘Vocation/Career’. (There is a ‘degree symbol’ for your Sun, which is: “A new continent, fresh and green, rises out of the ocean”). And your Sun is assisted by the planet Jupiter (which 'protects'). This, in itself suggests that you have the ability to rise to the top in the career you choose. (I will add, however, that it ‘opposes’ Mars, which suggests that you may be too combative at times – or that you may feel that ‘others’ fight you. You might have to ‘ease off’…NOT always though, ‘cos sometimes you ARE in the right. But, you have to work out when to fight, and when to ‘know’ that you are actually fighting... yourself).

OK…am still not answering your specific query, but the above is important, and relevant to that.

At this point in time I would suggest that you hold off making any drastic decisions. You’re all over the place and frantic, and the planet that rules your Ascendant is going through the area of your chart that suggests that your energies are not properly directed. Which means, wait at least until end May/early June before you accept that you have been refused somewhere. Quite possibly something will come up towards the end of May, early June. Take note of where it came from, even if it isn’t what you had hoped/planned.

Given that the World at large is suffering this horrible financial situation, (and in your chart, you are certainly experiencing this personally), there are still possibilities for you at this time. Just please do remember: You have soooo much more than you know, and you will be able to find your place, if not as soon as you would like, then certainly and surely in the future.
Lori's Chart.jpg
Lori's Chart.jpg (140.73 KiB) Viewed 1313 times
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
lori

Re: Please help

Post by lori »

Thank you so much for your extended reply, it has been very difficult and confusing time for me, but you gave me some hope, so thanks again :wink: