Need help

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
saradakuppa

Need help

Post by saradakuppa »

Hi,

I was born in India on 6th april 1978 at 11:12 A.M. My place of birth is near Vijayawada in Andhra pradesh.So the time zone and Lat,Lon are:(-5.5 ; 80,39E & 16,31N).

I am very much intrested in Western Astrology & i have read some books of Alan Leo and Celeste Teal.

In my chart, i have Cancer rising Lagna and the ruler of the first house, moon is placed over the MC at 28 degrees in pisces. And my tenth lord mars is in the 1st house at 28 degrees in cancer. Both are making an exact trine with each other. my sun is in 10th house making a grand trine with saturn and neptune. Mercury is also in 10th house making grand trine with saturn and Neptune. I have jupiter in 12th house which is in conjunction with asc.

I am a singer. My question is will any body look at my chart and tell me wether i will become a successful singer both financially as well as attaining fame. i have faced lot hrdles in my life. Kindly help me to predict my career.

Thanks.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Need help

Post by admin »

Hi Saradakuppa and thankyou for posting.

First of all you have all of the ingredients for a successful singing career, which the planet Venus in the sign of Taurus immediately suggests. As well, it shows the ability for harmony, or to harmonise. This planet is in the 11th House – an area where you want to convey your voice to ‘the world out there’. It is in exact conjunction with the planetoid ‘Chiron’, which – in Western Mythology/Astrology – is ‘the wounded healer’. This suggests that your voice is able to ‘convey’ the pain of others, and in some way, heal that pain (which you feel so deeply because it is at least in part, your own – perhaps even more deeply than that – your family/country?).

One thing here I would mention is that Venus & Chiron are in square to your Mars in the sign of Cancer. Mars (one’s initiative and energy) isn’t too happy in this sign (as you’ve probably read). This suggests that even tho’ you work hard and are mostly patient, you can, at times, buck against the procedure or requirements demanded of you, and means that you can get annoyed very quickly at times, which also means you can annoy others with an uncompromising attitude. It also suggests that, despite your apparent confidence, you aren’t always as confident as you may seem? There’s a lot going on ‘underneath’ and you may just ‘explode’ at times, especially when you feel frustrated (of course). And this, inevitably, has much to do with the hurdles you have experienced in your life.

However, Mars is in ‘trine’ to your Moon (your ‘past’ and ‘family’, and deep-seated emotions), so this gives you the capacity to smooth things out instinctively. Also, it enables you to ‘tune-in’ to what is currently needed by the masses. Your capacity to ‘tune-in’ means that you can touch others in ways you may not even begin to imagine. When you feel that everything is breaking down around you, that’s when you are able to touch the nerve, or the essence, of what you are looking for.

The Sun in Aries in the 10th (Career/Vocation) is about ‘technique’, and suggests that you might need some isolation to accomplish this. Aries (as you probably know) just wants to get out there and go forth, but there is more that YOU know, and which you need time to yourself to develop. Maybe you’ve done that already. I don’t know with this short look.

The Sun is in trine to Neptune in your 6th House of Work. Working on the details might be difficult with this, as it does suggest much talent. Neptune is about the ‘other-worldly’ parts of life. And it can get easily bored with the necessary process. It is SO creative, which is both a plus and a minus. The latter being that it might be difficult to actually decide and define exactly the direction you want to go…too many ways and possibilities? I will mention here that the Sun ‘rules’ your area of ‘finances’.

Will also mention that Mercury in your Vocation/Career area (planet of communication) has been Retrograde until a few days ago, and is getting ready to come back to your Venus/Chiron position on the 17th/18th May, is also natally in your area of vocation/career, so you may resolve some issues during or just after that time.

One more matter: the Nodes of the Moon. From memory: South Node: Rahu; North Node: Ketu ? Anyway, Western Astrology has combined them, as in: both need to be understood and worked with simultaneously. So, on that basis, your South and North Nodes are ruled by Mars and Venus respectively.

Venus and Mars are in square (so they are always fighting with each other: past and future are in conflict . (hmm. When are they not so?).

I’m suggesting that you are (obviously) going to need to get past your past.. Maybe something you feel too strongly about? It’s holding you back. It might be that you are too hard on youself, and taking it out on others/ You are really stronger than you may think. Quite likely that you are looking more deeply into so many areas of yourself and your life right now.

And transiting Pluto is, has been, and will be trining your Venus/Chiron (voice) for some time: since at least Nov/Dec. 2009 til Oct. 2011. This will very much assist you with regard to who you need to help you. Just be a little bit careful that you don’t get so caught up with those persons that you lose yourself in the process.

You might need to go back to your past in some way.

Hope this is of some assistance. (Short version! Sigh.)

Best,
Admin.
Saradakuppa chart.jpg
Saradakuppa chart.jpg (156.83 KiB) Viewed 1367 times
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
saradakuppa

Re: Need help

Post by saradakuppa »

Hi,

I am really very much thankful to you for your valuble time and suggestions. I have been really looking for a forum like this from many years.

If you observe my chart with sun in aries, i really have an urge to achive the highest in my life, which i am unable to do because of lack of oppurtunity, as well as my moon's placement in pisces. Alan leo says, both are not so harmonious combination. I donot know how to resolve this problem.

I am currently woking as a teacher in a school. But want to become a successful singer. I donot know wether iwould be able to achieve or not :?

Thank u once again.