Pl. Advise

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Sunil

Pl. Advise

Post by Sunil »

Dear Sir

Pl. find below my ppersonal details
Name : Sunil
Birth Date : 26th April 1965
Time : 08:11 AM
Place : Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

I would like your humble advise on my carrer porspect. Till Sep'09 i was working in a different company and the job wass good. I changed the job and now have realised that the company is not financiallly strong and alsso they do not have work ethics. Due to this i am not able to compromise with my values. I hve applied for another job. Kindly advise me what should i do and what future holds for me.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Pl. Advise

Post by admin »

Hi Sunil, and thankyou for posting.

First of all, with your Moon in Pisces, and Pisces on the 10th/Career/Vocation cusp, you can be taken in by the visions presented to you, especially if those presenting these ideas/ideals present an image that corresponds with something you are feeling strongly about, or...looking for. It may be also that those who presented this image made you feel you were very welcome...even a part of the 'company family'. However, planet Pluto (which is in your natal chart, right down in the area of 'knowing' at your roots and about what is not 'right', and which has much to do with Big Companies, and with their finances), came along and made a strong aspect to your Career area, revealing what you have said re their ethics and financial problems. Good that you have seen and recognised this matter.

Pluto will be going back over this recognition of 'ethics' and such, until Oct. 2010.

Also, Jupiter (expansion and growth) crossed your Career area in late January 2010, and with Jupiter going through the area of your Career/Vocation til early June 2010, career opportunities are available. (Would suggest that you don't 'sign' anything til after the 12th May - if possible. And, check all the details!).

You probably need somewhere that really works for something 'higher' or 'better' than what most offer, and you may feel that you are 'alone'. You maybe a bit of a 'word warrior', and you also have a deep understanding of so much, and may also tend to give too much of yourself. Your efforts may well not be seen or understood by many, but you are strong, and you see what needs to be 'done'.
However, it's important that you stick to what's real and possible. Focus on what can be done, one step at a time, and create a bridge between what is possible, and what is the 'reality'.

You 'know' instinctively and intuitively so much. And with Gemini Rising, you may not convey your true feelings which can lead to misunderstanding. However, you have probably established good friends, especially from your past, and this is a time to make those relationships stronger; and to work with those with whom you feel a good connection; and as well, it is good for contracts (after 12th May).

With Transiting Mars in the 3rd (communication), you will need to say what you want, but do so with care and with an eye on co-operation. Right now, you can look at 'written words' with a clear eye - i.e you can see the 'not true' inbetween the lines.

Hope some of this assists. If you would care to discuss it further, please do so.

Best,
Admin.

OHHH...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]