Please Help For Career Guidance

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
rahul_111

Please Help For Career Guidance

Post by rahul_111 »

Please guide me.

1.Whether my career is promising?? When a good phase in my career will start. what are the best possible career fields for me coz i have intrest in many fields but cant decide a one.

2. will i have sound financial condition . When will i get married also want to know about my wife.

My details

Date- 26-12-1982 (male)
Time - 00.04 A.M ( night of 25th dec ) ( 4 minutes past midnight)
Place- Pune ( State- maharashtra country- India)
18.32 N
73.52 E

Virgo ascendent.

Regards,
Rahul.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Please Help For Career Guidance

Post by admin »

Rahul,
Please guide me.

1.Whether my career is promising?? When a good phase in my career will start. what are the best possible career fields for me coz i have intrest in many fields but cant decide a one.

2. will i have sound financial condition . When will i get married also want to know about my wife.

Hi Rahul, and thanks for posting.

Re:
1. You have Gemini on the Midheaven (Career/Vocation). This immediately suggests that you are always ‘into’ every possibility! You might be a bit of a ‘romatic’ at heart. Ie. always seeking and waiting for something more beautiful and better. You have this feeling from deep in your past. And you may always feel this need. So, re your career, you will need to incorporate these needs in whicfhever course/career you may choose.

Your Mars in the area of Creativity, is really strong, and you want freedom (and not just for yourself). However, you need to be a bit careful because your knowledge and understanding may need to be grounded properly before you proffer anything to others. If you don’t do this, your projects may not be accepted.

Currently (and since probably 2006) you may have been undergoing a major change in your home, or with your parents. And since about March/April 2009, you may have been moving into a whole new ‘place’/way of thinking.

So, re your first question:
What has been going on for these last few years is that youmay have been stuck, and have been looking all over the place for …something….else. And have probably found that you need to let go of some things during this time. Hold on a bit longer. I realise that it doesn’t help a lot to know that particular current aspects are affecting us All, but, will add that what is affecting us all, is reeeeally affecting you., personally. Which means that you are ‘tuned into’/feel the need to do…something about it all.

So, Yes, your career is promising – and it ALWAYS WILL BE ! That’s what you have.
When? Well, that is when you choose it. (And, you will have so many options…endlessly.!) Currently, there are so many influences affecting your chart – and they are connecting you with all of the major energies for ‘the world’, and personally right now. . It’s difficult for one person to carry them all, but in some way, your are feeling that you are doing/have to do, this.

I know that the Nodes of the Moon are translated differently in Indian Astrology than in Western Astrology. Transiting Pluto (which rules your 3rd House of ‘Communication’) is currentlyl in conjunction with your South Node ( Kettu). I won ‘t even attempt to go into this from the Indian point of view, but given that Pluto (who’s energies work to eliminate old and outworn ways) is crossing your ‘Ketu’/South Node, this is attempting to rid you of some elements of your past. So this is a very significant time for you.

Enough of that for the moment.

2. Your capacity re finances is very powerful, especially with regard to your career. (It's important that you NEVER give up !).
(Re: Your Wife: You may be looking for someone close, who has a connection with your family, but who shakes you up//makes you look at things differently. (I don’t know ‘when’. Sorry! Was another HUGE question. However, have a ‘feeling’ that you will ‘know’. :) .)
Rahul_111.png
Rahul_111.png (33.2 KiB) Viewed 1407 times
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
rahul_111

Re: Please Help For Career Guidance

Post by rahul_111 »

Dear Admin Sir

Good afternoon.

Thank you so much for spending your valuable time in answering my query and reinforcing confidence in me. Your prediction about what iam feeling, or wht i felt is absolutely right.

I have been in job since june 2006. Since the begining of my job i was facing the problems. Initially i thought i might be wrong and not taking efforts in right direction. So i started observing events and slowly started feeling that iam taking the efforts working sincerely but still not getting the returns.
Though career journey till now has been rough i really had tough time especially between jan2008 to nov2008. some of my colleagues troubled me a lot. and similar problem i faced between Aug 2009 to sept 2009. Slowly i started loosing my confidence.
Thats why i thought of taking help of astrology to find out the cause of problem. If iam responsible will definitely try to improve.

Regards,
Rahul