General Overview of Career, Love and Friendships in My Life

This area is for Western Astrology interpretations only. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.

Moderator: Noel Eastwood

Intuitive88

Re: General Overview of Career, Love and Friendships in My Life

Post by Intuitive88 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:40 pm

I think I need to figure that out.

Intuitive88

Post by Intuitive88 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:23 pm

Hi Noel,

I was hoping you can give me a refresher reading...like an overview of my chart and give me some advice on what I can do or work on to achieve my best life. Thanks!

Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood » Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:43 pm

Hi Steven, blimey, another big task ahead of me, but I'll keep it simple and to the point like always.

You learn about yourself through others, close others. Forming relationships is not about communion and love and affection and commitment it is about learning - know thyself. Every relationship be it your car, your wallet, your friends, family members, the house you live in ALL are relationships. Find the key to each meaningful relationship and your find the key to you.

You are an adventurer and that can sometimes mean you run... away rather than towards. What is it your run from? What is it that you run towards?

I can see some psychotherapy with a wise therapist coming up because you will learn so much faster with a mentor / guide.