General Overview of Career, Love and Friendships in My Life

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Intuitive88

Re: General Overview of Career, Love and Friendships in My L

Post by Intuitive88 »

kumrao99 wrote:Hello,
I like to read your horoscope as per rules of indian astrology.
You have to furnish the time of birth.
I'm not sure I know what you mean. My time of birth is 7:35 PM
Intuitive88

Post by Intuitive88 »

Noel Eastwood wrote:Hi Steven, 2 months with no income? Here in Australia we get about 10 weeks school holidays and it's all paid. Sometimes staff have to go in and do some training but summer holidays of 5 weeks are all paid leave. When I was doing teacher training and had no money i did holiday care work, was fun but exhausting. I could not imagine doing that once I started teaching proper. You could transfer across the South Pacific and get a job here :)

I drew a tarot card to inspire you: Empress.

Hmm, this is the Greek Demeter or Ceres in Roman, she is the Goddess of the harvest, fertility and nurturing. Her mythology is amazing, how she dominated Zeus, the king of the Gods, and Pluto, the God of hell. Hell certainly knows no fury than a mother who has had her daughter stolen from her.

So, your Ceres is in your 3rd House in Pisces and conjunct your 4th House cusp, home and family. Your transiting Ceres is approaching your Moon. Hmm, this sounds like a good time to do some meditations, perhaps it is about nurturing and love, not sure but it could be.

So get your butt into gear and find a quiet place and do three 20 minute meditations each day on this archetype. I want to know why Noel was guided to draw the Empress card as the best card to inspire you.
I will definitely do these meditations. Thank you!
Intuitive88

Post by Intuitive88 »

I'm struggling with these meditations, Noel! Do you think reading up on my first house and the planets might help me to better understand them and then I will connect while meditating?
Intuitive88

Post by Intuitive88 »

Hello Noel,

I have an observation for school coming up this Wednesday at 8:30am EST; I'm wondering what the stars may have in store for this particular day.

Thanks! :P
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

lol, now you know better than ask me that question when you are a student of the esoteric. You well know that you make your own destiny my friend. Now go and do your meditations, ask your archetypes, particularly Sun and Moon, what you need to know for that day. Listen, feel, intuit, and get back to me. Being an ex teacher there is no way I am letting one of my best students get lazy and I am not going to pick you up on my knee and spoon feed you your porridge :)
Intuitive88

Post by Intuitive88 »

Hi Noel,

I just wanted to say thank you for your very kind words. Also, my observation went extremely well.

Well, I want to continue working on myself and with astrology. Any advice you can give me on where to go from here and how to continue?

How are things for you?
Intuitive88

Post by Intuitive88 »

Hi Noel,

I'm back and in need of your special guidance! There is a position that has opened up overseas, which is something I have been considering and thinking about for a long time. It's in a country where I have always wanted to live. I am wondering if you can give me any insight or steps I may take to make the situation most successful and whether there may be any other information you see regarding this situation in my chart.

Thank you!
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Steven, this is best done using tarot.

Inrelation to your question:
Past - Moon - confused and can't see which direction to go in
Present - Page of Swords - new energy particularly intellectual and inspired
Future - 2 of Pentacles - hard work but balanced, looks like a good move
Inspiration on what to do about it - Ace Pentacles - raw energy - a starting point for dynamic change in a material physical sense

All the cards are an excellent descri[tion of where you are at and where you are going, looks like this is a good move for you, especially the Page Swords, 2 and Ace of Pentacles.
Intuitive88

Post by Intuitive88 »

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

How are you doing, Noel? What's new with you?
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

well, now that you asked... :)

just editing my 2nd fiction novel and writing the third in a series - post-apocalyptic / dystopian sci fi set in the Australian outback, desert, and Adelaide city. I'm loving it, such a different style of writing needed than for non-fiction. I needed a break. Just waiting for the cover art for book 2 to arrive then I hope to publish it this coming week.