General Overview of Career, Love and Friendships in My Life

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Intuitive88

Re: General Overview of Career, Love and Friendships in My Life

Post by Intuitive88 »

Thank you, mister! You always have a way to put me at ease and really remind me that it's all just a process and I have to keep working on it.

As for the friend reading, the past, present and future was pertaining to him or the friendship itself? What did you mean good to start a business? He may be starting one. He had a significant launch in his career.

What are you working on these days?
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

the cards pertain to your friend

Me? I've retired from my practice and now I am writing full time, a big job that has ably filled in my days :) it's just great!
Intuitive88

Post by Intuitive88 »

Hey Noel! Just checking in to see how you're doing. What are you working on these days?
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Stephen, am busting my butt writing, as usual. I've published Fool's Journey - Pentacles, now I'm just tidying up his Swords journey and hope to have it published by end of Feb. Am exhausted today, been flat out. So that's my life of retirement, what about you, how are you going?
Swords cover-quarter size.png
Swords cover-quarter size.png (394 KiB) Viewed 3135 times
Intuitive88

Post by Intuitive88 »

Wow, I love it! That cover looks so cool, too. I think it's wonderful that you're still so productive and writing.

I'm okay, Noel. Figuring things out, but I can't complain.
Intuitive88

Post by Intuitive88 »

Noel,

I am seeking your guidance...because well, you're the wisest man I know (sorta know). I've struggled with money since I can remember. I tend to spend money on things I am not too proud of, an addiction of sorts and no it's not substance addiction (luckily I don't drink or smoke or maybe unluckily as those might be cheaper). I've really gotten into a situation where I am struggling and I just don't want to struggle financially anymore - but I'm stuck. I always seem to move two steps forward and take 3 back. Do you see anything in my chart or may you provide some of that wisdom for me?

Also, any other works published?
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Stephen, looking at your natak chart we see that ddictions are present. It is one of your spiritual lessons of this lifetime to challenge and manage your addictive personality.

Sag Asc and Gemini stellium in the 7th, Moon in the 5th house - hmmm :)

OK, with transiting Neptune crossing your Mars it can leave you directionless, so meditate on Mars and Neptune and sort them out.

The asetroid Goddess Pallas is crossing your Gemini stellium, she is going to want to control your waywardness, grab her and embrace her. now is a good time to get some Goddess assistance.

If you can remember that you are genetically inclined towards indulgence then that gives you the power to stop it. Recognise it then act on that recognition.

Besides, it costs too much in effort to make money, be Scrooge McDuck, don't let it slip through your fingers, fight for every cent.
Intuitive88

Post by Intuitive88 »

Noel Eastwood wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:27 pm Stephen, looking at your natak chart we see that ddictions are present. It is one of your spiritual lessons of this lifetime to challenge and manage your addictive personality.

Sag Asc and Gemini stellium in the 7th, Moon in the 5th house - hmmm :)
What did the "hmmm" mean? *nervous*
OK, with transiting Neptune crossing your Mars it can leave you directionless, so meditate on Mars and Neptune and sort them out.

The asetroid Goddess Pallas is crossing your Gemini stellium, she is going to want to control your waywardness, grab her and embrace her. now is a good time to get some Goddess assistance.

If you can remember that you are genetically inclined towards indulgence then that gives you the power to stop it. Recognise it then act on that recognition.

Besides, it costs too much in effort to make money, be Scrooge McDuck, don't let it slip through your fingers, fight for every cent.
Loving the reference...it gave me life!

Can you give me a few pointers on "grabbing" Pallas and embracing her to assist me in controlling my waywardness.

If it's not too much to ask may you do a quick reading on money/finances for me in the next six months. Just a wee bit of insight.

You didn't mention anymore of you're writing...is it top secret or had you taken a pause since it was just summer out there?
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Stephen, the 'hmmm' means these two signs are classic addictions signs when too heavily emphasised in a chart. So that's why I out the hmmmm.

Embrace Pallas by doing research on the web so you know the ins and outs of her archetypal energy. Then meditate on her and talk to her about how you can use her energy to improve your situations.

Books? I'm editing book 1 of the Fool's Journey thru the Tarot Major Arcana, my first edition was just a light touch on the archetypes, this 3rd edition is heavy and deep. I hope to prublish today, or at th eleast by next week. It's been a heavy slog this past month on it. I'm also writing book 4 in the same series, Cups. It's going to be good, I hope you've got books 2 (Pentacles) and book 3 (Swords), if you like epic fantasy and tarot, you'll love them. When book 1 is finally published (keep your eyes peeled on Amazon etc.) I recommend you grab it, it's a beauty.

So that's where I placed all my energy, writing. I've published 3, nearly 4, books this year. I hope to publish another 4 this year too.

Now go and draw yourself some cards for your question, state it clearly, keep it clear in your mind as you draw each card, and get back to me with what you drew and what you think they eman.
Intuitive88

Post by Intuitive88 »

I haven't checked out all of your works sorry to say, but I will try my best.

I will also draw some cards later. I just feel a bit overwhelmed with the money situation.