General Overview of Career, Love and Friendships in My Life

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Intuitive88

Re: General Overview of Career, Love and Friendships in My L

Post by Intuitive88 »

Hi Noel,

So I hadn't heard back from the job to which I applied and was feeling a bit antsy - so I pulled some cards and got a positive sign to move forward and contact the principal directly and I received a reply the next day to schedule a call to further discuss the position. We are scheduled to speak this Monday. I am excited and maybe slightly nervous.

I asked the cards for advice on the following question: "How I can make a good impression on the interviewer?" and received the following cards:

Knight of Cups: Being myself, funny, charming
The Sun: Positivity, confidence
Two of Cups: Demonstrate what I can bring to the team/partnership

Let me know what you think.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Stephen, this is exciting and the cards you drew are very very good. That's exactly what I do, I draw one or two to see how I should act and lo and behold it happens. So, follow the cards suggestions and be yourself, charming, resourceful and intuitive :)

Well done master tarot reader :)
Intuitive88

Post by Intuitive88 »

Thank you, mister! :)

I am really glad to have met you. You have been a great source of help and inspiration for me. I hope everything is ok with you. I've noticed that you have been really busy, probably because you're trying to get all the things done with your book. I wish you good luck. :D
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

lol, thanks for the kind words, you made my day :)

Yep, since Jupiter crossed into my 7th House and transited himself, a Jupiter Return, I've gone back to my roots - astrology.

In my meditations around the time I started back I would see Jupiter and Venus (they are conjunct in Leo in my 7th) giggling and hiding something from me. When I asked them what was up they just said 'wait and see'. Now Jupiter is in my 10th House and busy doing things again, he won't say what but in June/July/August when he goes Direct and back into my 10th I am sure there are more adventures planned. It's all good stuff and it keep me off the street and my head out of the idiot box :)

Keep doing Stephen, it will come together, it's slow, bloody slow at times, but there's a plan you just have to ease in and find it. With your tarot talents I think you have begun something special.
Intuitive88

Post by Intuitive88 »

Noel Eastwood wrote:lol, thanks for the kind words, you made my day :)

Yep, since Jupiter crossed into my 7th House and transited himself, a Jupiter Return, I've gone back to my roots - astrology. Since then I've created my web site, jumped on forums and published 4 astrology books, 1 psychology-reading, 1 self hypnosis, 1 tarot and almost 3 novels. Yeah, it's been busy you could say. During that time I move offices for my practice and now have more time to write.

In my meditations around the time I started back I would see Jupiter and Venus (they are conjunct in Leo in my 7th) giggling and hiding something from me. When I asked them what was up they just said 'wait and see'. Now Jupiter is in my 10th House and busy doing things again, he won't say what but in June/July/August when he goes Direct and back into my 10th I am sure there are more adventures planned. It's all good stuff and it keep me off the street and my head out of the idiot box :)

Keep doing Stephen, it will come together, it's slow, bloody slow at times, but there's a plan you just have to ease in and find it. With your tarot talents I think you have begun something special.
Well thank you very much for those kind words! I know you will have many great things coming your way later this year.

I'll come back to let you know how it goes Monday.
Intuitive88

Post by Intuitive88 »

Hello Noel,

Firstly, I want to say that I would gladly review your book :)

Secondly, as I mentioned, I want to update you on the "interview." Let's just say that when I emailed the interviewer on Thursday, I wish he had responded. He forgot to inform me that we were interviewing via Skype - so I waited for his call and just thought he was being polite by waiting a few minutes past our scheduled time until I see an email appear on my phone saying he is attempting to contact me via Skype. I mentioned that I would log on and forwarded him my details to be sure - I don't know how he got my Skype information as I hadn't provided to him. Luckily, I had access to a laptop with a camera and attempted to get in contact, but he wasn't appearing online and finally when he did, he called but I couldn't answer as my device seemed faulty. Needless to say, he logged off and I didn't hear back. I do realize that they are on a short break these two days and he seemed to take some time to reply to my emails - so appeared extremely busy. I am assuming that he has a lot of his plate - because he chose to interview me on one of his days off instead of last week when I gave him two days he could have called me at anytime since I was on my mid-winter break.

I'm just frustrated and hope I didn't ruin this. I don't think he even realized he never told me of his intention to conference via Skype. I hope that I will get another opportunity.

I actually pulled two cards the night before the interview, which were not the best, but decided to ignore them since every other reading I had done seemed very positive. So I chose to focus on the positive. However, those two cards may have very well indicated the messiness that was that whole situation.
Intuitive88

Post by Intuitive88 »

Well, I had another opportunity to interview yesterday and it went well. I guess the cards were right after all (I pulled some later that day).

He's requested contact info. from my principal - but I haven't let her know that I am considering actually leaving the position, so not sure what to do.
Intuitive88

Post by Intuitive88 »

Hi Noel,

I hope everything is well. So, I last updated you when I had a job interview and that went extremely well! The principal and I spoke for about an hour and had a great conversation. He told me to provide him references and there was a bit of an ordeal there. When I emailed my "thank you" for the interview, he requested principal contacts in particular. This was a strange concept for me, because I don't know of many places that would request your current boss as a reference seeing as you are trying to leave. I emailed him with plenty of extra references from prior directors, supervisors and even my current supervisor and told him if he wanted my principal I would go ahead and provide him that information.

Well, he said he usually speaks to the principal - so I decided I wasn't going to give up this opportunity considering I have made it this far in the process, had a great interview and we really seemed to connect. I spoke to a co-worker and she guided me on how to approach it - and it went really well. However, my principal is very hot and cold and she can switch easily - besides she wouldn't be the best reference considering she's hardly around and doesn't even know what curriculum I'm teaching (my supervisor would have been a better reference). Anyway, my supervisor did get an email from the school abroad and she said she can be reached anytime after 3, I told her that might not work well because that's much later in the evening at the school I applied. She sent another email saying she can be reached at anytime. When I followed up with her a week later, she told me she was never contacted. My principal did say she received an email and replied, but I don't know if she was ultimately contacted.

Anyway, I followed up with the principal to the school abroad Thursday and received a very nice and apologetic email saying the position was no longer vacant, but that he would have my information should anything else arise. I wasn't sure how to take that news. It was going extremely well.

Looking at the original tarot reading, I know for a fact that the reversed Knight of Wands is me. Having worked with tarot now, I know that the Kn. of W. represents me - he seems to come up often when I do personal readings and his characteristics do seem to match me. I still have hopes of moving abroad and maybe an opportunity will arise.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Stephen, re: tarot readings, like psychic readings they seem to be a snap-shot of the moment. If things shift between the reading and the event then anything goes. But you have begun your search for adventure, please don't stop.

Why not the Cook Islands? Solomon Islands? Tahiti? The south pacific is beautiful and I'm sure they need teachers too :)
Intuitive88

Post by Intuitive88 »

Thank you for the sweet words and advice. It is very much appreciated. :)