General Overview of Career, Love and Friendships in My Life

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Intuitive88

Re: General Overview of Career, Love and Friendships in My L

Post by Intuitive88 »

Hi Noel,

I am looking for some advice for this current period in my life. I feel like I am in a standstill since mid-June. I was progressing in my diet and fitness plan and it slowed down a bit at the beginning of this new year but definitely hit a bump a few weeks ago (maybe 2). I've also felt very tired and sluggish at times.

I applied to some new jobs and had an interview and was called back to schedule a second interview (possibly this week). What do you see about a new location of work (not necessarily a career change as it's the same exact field)?

Is there anything you can tell me about the next 6 months?

Thanks.

June 10, 1988
7:35pm
Elizabeth, NJ

P.S. How are you doing? What's new?
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

intuit, ah, what do your cards say?
Intuitive88

Post by Intuitive88 »

I will do a reading and will let you know :)

How are things Noel?
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

good that you are back to doing tarot, it is a way to tap into your intuition, Mr Intuitive88 :)

Me, things are crazy busy, I'm just editing my latest book, I hope to get it up on Amazon in the next few weeks, stay tuned.
Intuitive88

Post by Intuitive88 »

So I did a simple reading for my question and I pulled the 2 of Cups. I think this represents a very healthy partnership with the school.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

see, you didn't need me :) good luck and go for it Stephen.
Mrs.Fritzenwalden

Post by Mrs.Fritzenwalden »

Hi guys..
My love life is not so good. I never loved... There is no relationship in my life that last. I am in some relationship for year and a half, but I don't know is that I want, and is that a right story for me. So, will I met someone who is worth of my attention, will I get married, and how he will look. :) ? Love is so complicated part of my life. :( Or maybe this guy is right for me? I tried to brake up last week, because I need something more.. and circumstances did not allow me realize that. I sent a message, and guess what, He returned the number to the company he worked in, because he gave a quit. So, message was seen by others. Than he came up with a story about his problems, and I did not have the strength to left him alone.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Mrs. Fritzwalden,

Would you please re-post your query with a different Topic heading as this particular Topic heading/thread is being used by someone else.

Thank you.

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Intuitive88

Re: General Overview of Career, Love and Friendships in My Life

Post by Intuitive88 »

Hi Noel!

It's been a while since I have come back here, but I have actually thought of you a few times since I have been away. I hope all is well.

I feel that I often repeat patterns in my life, almost as if I am going around in a circle or making progress to only fall flat back at square one again...well maybe not square one but to regress significantly so that I have to do the work all over again.

I am hoping you can give me some insight into what the next few months in 2018 in store for me regarding finances (especially), love and friendships.

Also, if time permits can you do a card reading for a friendship with a special friend that I have had for the past two years and what this year might bring for us. He is currently in a major transition in his life, with a lot going on and I am curious as to how our friendship will develop as he is very special and important to me.

June 10, 1988
7:35PM
NJ, USA
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: General Overview of Career, Love and Friendships in My Life

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Stephen, things look OK, still busy but not particularly nasty or challenging. Just keep doing what you need to do, lots of meditation, that's going to be what you need to do anyway. Remember, life is cycles within cycles, it is never going to be quiet, your life is evolution, and we know that evolution never stops.

As for your friend:
Past - Page Pentacles - enthusiastic about work
Present -Ace Pentacles, damn, that looks good for starting some sort of business
Future - King Cups - genuine friendship
Friendship - 8 Wands - again, friendship coming up soon

Disclaimer, as always I wouldn't put money on a tarot reading given that this person is so close. Just go slowly and gently, make good sound decisions, as you do anyway.