General Overview of Career, Love and Friendships in My Life

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Intuitive88

Re: General Overview of Career, Love and Friendships in My Life

Post by Intuitive88 »

Thanks for the wonderful insight as always, Noel.

I did as you suggested. I write down my question and focused my attention and I pulled out... The High Priestess. At first I assumed that it was telling me to go with my gut feeling, but then I thought maybe it wants me to show my wisdom and compassion.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

ah, interesting card to pull indeed, especially associated with a job interview. Have you read any of my tarot series yet? That will help you better understand the cards.

The High Priestess operates in the unconscious, yes intuition, and so it suggests that you go in quietly and examine their questions insightfully before answering. You are asked to be inwardly competent and wise and not showy or to exhibit what may be interpreted as 'bravado' or as being boastful.

If you drew the outer form of the High Priestess, the Hierophant, you would be directed to be more outwardly wise as opposed to inwardly wise. Grab my books and you will then know why. You can download it now and read the first one on the Major Arcana before your interview :-)
Intuitive88

Post by Intuitive88 »

Thanks Noel. I will keep you posted. Talk soon.
Intuitive88

Post by Intuitive88 »

I got an offer! Yyyaayyyyy

I was given the contract Friday the 14th to review and Mercury is retrograde since the 17th. How do you feel about signing contracts during retrograde?

I am trying to hold off signing it until mercury goes direct on the 10th, but I don't want to make the employer feel like I am holding off. I haven't had any pressure or felt like I need to do it immediately. In fact, I spoke to the manager last Thursday about some questions regarding the contract.

Anyway, super excited but don't know how to move during this transit.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Stephen, it isn't so much Mercury R but what he is doing in your chart in transit that counts in making a decision.
Intuitive88

Post by Intuitive88 »

I wasn't aware. I was under the assumption that certain things are typically off limits during Mercury Retrograde.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Intuitive88 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:29 am I wasn't aware. I was under the assumption that certain things are typically off limits during Mercury Retrograde.
depends who you talk to but for me Mercury R is a very soft transit but for some sensitive to Me R it might be stronger. I always look at where it is in the chart and what it is aspecting first.
Intuitive88

Post by Intuitive88 »

Hi Noel,

I hope you are well. Our lives and the way we were used to existing has definitely shifted.

I did sign that contract btw, just not during retro but this has definitely put some things up in the air but they have informed me that things are going as planned.

Tell me how you're coping and dealing with this.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

I'm doing OK through this pandemic, thanks, but I know a whole heap of people have lost their jobs and have nothing to fall back on. All they can do is hunker down and live on potatoes and beans, it's cheap and sustaining even in the worst of times. Unfortunately when the bills come in those beans won't pay the rent. This is a terrible time for most people.
Intuitive88

Post by Intuitive88 »

Noel Eastwood wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:26 pm I'm doing OK through this pandemic, thanks, but I know a whole heap of people have lost their jobs and have nothing to fall back on. All they can do is hunker down and live on potatoes and beans, it's cheap and sustaining even in the worst of times. Unfortunately when the bills come in those beans won't pay the rent. This is a terrible time for most people.
Unfortunately, many are struggling through this. I'm glad you are well.