General Overview of Career, Love and Friendships in My Life

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Intuitive88

Re: General Overview of Career, Love and Friendships in My L

Post by Intuitive88 »

Well, I still have difficulties with readings - but I didn't want to share my interpretation because I wanted to get your views, but this is what I made of the cards...

Past - The Sun I understood to be my joy and excitement of the position becoming available. I have wanted this for quite some time now and had checked on a regular basis and then more and more frequently around this January Full Moon for some reason. Then on the day of the Full Moon I saw new postings. I even have a vision board (I know...stop don't judge me) with this particular school on it.

Present - The Eight of Cups, I understood to be my leaving behind everything I know, my career, family and friends to start anew somewhere else.

Future - The Two of Cups, I understood to be a new partnership or work relationship.

Advice - The Fool - Possibly asserting my independence, a new and exciting opportunity but the need to understand everything that comes with relocation and taking advice from others who are knowledgeable regarding such situations.

Hidden Factors - 10 of Air - I wasn't sure about this card. I took it to moving on and ending at my current job.

Focus - Page of Cups - I wasn't sure again...possibly trusting my gut.

Outcome - The Tower (reversed) - possibly a fear of change, letting go of old habits that have held me back to rebuild again.

Inspiration - Knight of Wands (reversed) - unsure
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Stephen, there's only one sound way to check if the water is cold and that's to jump in. Your reading is just perfecto mate. As good as I could read it.

A simple hint on reversals, I never use them. There's already so much information in a deck that I believe there's just no advantage to complicate things for myself. I tell my unconscious to just 'give it to me' and spare the bs, and I always make sure I shuffle with the cards all upright. If I find a card reversed I turn it back the proper way. But that's just me.
Intuitive88

Post by Intuitive88 »

What's your interpretation of the Tower as outcome?
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

usually upright its rapid disaster, reversed is the opposite

I always struggle with the tower card though, sometimes its rapid action and not always disaster, but many' the time its been disaster rather than action - I might sometimes draw a card to check in what direction Tower is pointing
Intuitive88

Post by Intuitive88 »

Noel Eastwood wrote:Stephen, there's only one sound way to check if the water is cold and that's to jump in. Your reading is just perfecto mate. As good as I could read it.

A simple hint on reversals, I never use them. There's already so much information in a deck that I believe there's just no advantage to complicate things for myself. I tell my unconscious to just 'give it to me' and spare the bs, and I always make sure I shuffle with the cards all upright. If I find a card reversed I turn it back the proper way. But that's just me.
Do you ever take the reverse meaning of a card - even if you don't use the reversals?
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

I never do, because I make sure all my cards are upright
Intuitive88

Post by Intuitive88 »

Hi Noel,

I just wanted to stop by and say Hi! Also, just ask how are you doing?
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Stephen, doing fine, writing like crazy, trying to finish writing my PTSD book this week and then publish in the next 2 weeks. And I've just discovered http://www.instafreebie.com where I've put up chapters of my books. My list is in the post at the top of the Personal Chart Queries page if you want to check them out, all 6 of them.

Here's some links for you:

https://instafreebie.com/free/wAMzt - 'Psychological Astrology of the Twelve Houses'

https://instafreebie.com/free/jE27B - 'The Fool's Journey through the Tarot Major Arcana'

https://instafreebie.com/free/AqgYu - 'Self Hypnosis tame Your Inner Dragons'

I've got to go back and add cover pics on the inside cover so people see I have more books.

So yeah, doing well, I like to keep busy and inspired, it's good for my ADHD :)

And I hope your meditations are keeping you busy too.
Intuitive88

Post by Intuitive88 »

Wow, good luck with your new book, Noel! I'll try to check it out sometime this week as I am off for mid-winter break.

I will be working on those meditations too :P :D