General Overview of Career, Love and Friendships in My Life

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Intuitive88

Re: General Overview of Career, Love and Friendships in My L

Post by Intuitive88 »

Hi Noel,

I'm posting my chart below. I've been truly working on myself from all aspects suchs as health to emotional and spiritual. I've felt a bit stuck since around October maybe even a little before that. I met a friend who has helped me a lot recently in my journey around January and I'm looking for ways to continue improving and working on myself. I sometimes feel a disconnect with him which makes me insecure as though I am bothering him - but then things are good...perhaps I need to be more secure in my own abilities.

Anyways, what I am asking is...does my chart say anything about where I might be working on myself currently.

Does it say anything about love or long term commitment.

Anything you can tell me, Noel, would be wonderful. I know you are busy and have work outside of this so I am very appreciative of what you have done for me already.

Hope to hear from you soon!

P.S. What is up with all those retrogrades in my chart. I've heard those aren't so desirable...what does it mean?
Intuitive88

Post by Intuitive88 »

And any healing in regards to overspending on shit I don't need but feel like I want at the moment. An addiction of sorts - not substance x :D
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Steven, Sagittarius on your Ascendant and that loaded 1st House tells me everything I need to know about you. Your 7th then adds another dimension to make you a little more balanced, or less balanced, let's look and see shall we :)

OK, queries, health, addictions, spiritual growth and love, quite a list for me to work on in my free time this lovely Sunday morning with my home roasted coffee, mmmm, yummy. I couldn't think of anything more I love to do on an autumn Sunday morning than astrology, psychology, spirituality and my own coffee, and I am serious.

OK, this will be a quicky so get your racing shorts and joggers on.

Addictions and health are linked, of course, Sag is the master of spending and addictions in general, all of them. Uranus adds a dimension of demand to satisfy irritations of the mind, so you 'addict' to satisfy both - Fire Sag and Air Uranus.

Saturn demands structure and order, he isn't into all this addiction rubbish, unless it is to hoard stuff - then he is pretty darn keen and will participate, as long as they are stacked up in neat rows. He can also make you stable, that's why I wanted you to meditate on Saturn and your first House archetypes, they are so darn powerful in your psyche and drive you each day - moment by moment.

Addictions I see are yes spending and ... love, alcohol and drugs. You do have an addictive personality and now that you know exactly how powerful it is you can choose to do something about it :)

Health-wise it's nerves and excessive thinking, you really need to learn to relax your mind and mind control starts with deep state meditation. And that's where you also start your spiritual path, at the feet of deep state meditations. Get out my ebook and read it then get started, no good me nagging you if you do nothing about it.

7th House of love, this is where you need to listen twice as much as you talk. Remember that two ears one mouth thing? All that Air and Fire in your chart drives you way too fast, you become too demanding of acceptance and a need to know all about them. This can drive people away as much as draw them to you. You start off fascinating people then your inner urges and drives take control, Fire and Air, then you lose them. Do something now while you are so young, it will change your life (and I mean that).

You are very demanding in love and that becomes another meditation, on the Gemini archetype specifically.

So Steven, you are driven by your inner urges, you have little control over them. You can improve your life though by learning more about yourself by examining and exploring at the deepest level of your being. Now start meditating and get in touch with your inner self and archetypes.

Homework: go and visit your Sagittarius archetype, ask him to take you to his home then tell me everything about it.

Hint: read my free ebook first so you know how to do this properly.
Intuitive88

Post by Intuitive88 »

Thank you! :D Lots to work with...you were a bit vague about love, should I be worried?
Intuitive88

Post by Intuitive88 »

How do I access your ebooks? 8)
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Love is always up to you not astrology, don't let what I say rule your life - but then you already know that. Astrology is like a compass, but you hold the compass and need to follow your own instincts in love. Besides, I already said heaps about your love life, blimey, what more can I say except talk half as much as you listen? That opens you up to enormous opportunities, and get Dale Carnegie's book.

Free ebook is here: http://www.plutoscave.com/#!freebies/c1oax

Have fun and get started asap, and don't forget to ask Venus about your love life when you see her :)
Intuitive88

Post by Intuitive88 »

Hello my zen oracle,

I was considering changing jobs, not my career, but the actual place where I currently work. Also, I want to go back to school to further my studies. Is there anything in the stars you may enlighten me with.

Thanks Noel.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

sorry Steven, it's all there mate, I just don't have the time to go thru it all again so be nice to Noel and tell me what you have been doing yourself to improve your plight.
Intuitive88

Post by Intuitive88 »

Hey Noel,
I have some good days and some not so good days. It seems like my best days are when I'm busy and doing something productive. When I have too much time to think, I get sad, needy and fall into some of my addictive sexual patterns - which then make me even more upset.

How are you doing, Noel? What's going on in your life right now? I hope that everything is well.
Intuitive88

Post by Intuitive88 »

P.S. I downloaded your ebooks and read them but I have no idea how to go about these meditations. I feel like I don't have much clarity when I do meditate.