General Overview of Career, Love and Friendships in My Life

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: General Overview of Career, Love and Friendships in My L

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Steven, me? no one asks me what I am doing :) well, since you asked, I have sent my psychotherapy book, 'Tame Your Inner Dragons', to my editor for editing and hope to get it published in a few weeks.

And now I am busy writing two books at the same time, 'Reading And The Brain' a lecture I presented that I am expanding into a book on the brain and its relationship to reading / language - its a fascinating book if I say so myself.

But I wore myself out yesterday trying to do too much, I put in 4 hours of solid writing in and then my brain shut down, darn it. I wanted to get in about 8 hours but that's life and old age.

I am also writing the 2nd book in my Psychological Astrology series on the Signs of the Zodiac. Half way through that. It will come out after 'Tame Your Inner Dragons' and 'Reading And The Brain' later this year when I finish it. I have 12 meditations to do for the signs book and I want to do them without rushing them.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

OK, meditation, you actually have a chart that shows you will be an extremely successful meditator. You just have to practice, you can go to my web site and purchase my five mp3 meditations and get started.

It takes practice: when I started learning meditation I dedicated hours each day to meditating and it all began with deep state relaxation. I relaxed until I could put my mind into every body part so that I could feel it relax and the energy flowing through it.

So practice practice practice and get my mp3's first.

Get my book: 'Psychological Astrology And The Twelve Houses' because that will show you exactly how I do it in depth, more so than the ebook you downloaded. Though that free ebook is a gem and should provide all the information you need, so read it again.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B010AVRAAQ

Then what you do is research the archetypes you want to work with. I'll get you started:

Sun is always first, study up on the Sun in astrology, read everything you can about Sun in Gemini, over and over until you can see him.

Then Moon in Taurus, read as much as you can until the pores of your skin leak Moon in Taurus. Next is Sagittarius, your Ascendant. Do you get the picture?

You need to put in a lot of effort. I had to and it paid off and so it can for you. I have a feeling, looking at your chart, that you can go way past me :)

Do your research first, get my Twelve Houses book, download my mp3's, and practice going deeply over and over and over.

Bottom line: no effort = no results.
Intuitive88

Post by Intuitive88 »

Noel Eastwood wrote:Steven, me? no one asks me what I am doing :) well, since you asked, I have sent my psychotherapy book, 'Tame Your Inner Dragons', to my editor for editing and hope to get it published in a few weeks.

And now I am busy writing two books at the same time, 'Reading And The Brain' a lecture I presented that I am expanding into a book on the brain and its relationship to reading / language - its a fascinating book if I say so myself.

But I wore myself out yesterday trying to do too much, I put in 4 hours of solid writing in and then my brain shut down, darn it. I wanted to get in about 8 hours but that's life and old age.

I am also writing the 2nd book in my Psychological Astrology series on the Signs of the Zodiac. Half way through that. It will come out after 'Tame Your Inner Dragons' and 'Reading And The Brain' later this year when I finish it. I have 12 meditations to do for the signs book and I want to do them without rushing them.
Congrats on your books! I think it's wonderful that you create these types of books and it seems like your quite diligent and thoughtful in their production.

"Reading and the Brain" is not related to astrology is it; it's purely about how the brain relates to written language or do you mean astrological readings?

You wanted to put in 8 hours of writing!!! As the kids say, I can't!! That sounds insane and draining and I'm a language arts teachers. I'm excited to check out some of these books.
Intuitive88

Post by Intuitive88 »

I am currently wrapping up the current school year and will have more time to dedicate to my meditation practice. I will keep you posted!
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Steven, ah so you are a teacher too, I am an ex teacher: special education and primary infants and teach just about everything I do like tai chi, astrology, counselling... once it's in your blood it's hard to get it out.

Yeah, 8 hrs writing... what a nit wit I was. I got to 4 hours and crashed, brain went clunk and I couldn't think the rest of the day.

'Reading And The Brain' is about the English language and how the brain reads and processes language. You are right, it's not an astrology book at all. I created a presentation for other professionals in dot point form about 2 years ago and got carried away. I went in deep as I do with anything I am interested in. It ended up bigger than Ben Hur, Cecil B De Mill would have been impressed.

So I am turning it into an ebook, maybe 45 pages, with b/w pics showing the neurology or brain patterns and pathways as we well as explaining the history of the English language. It will be a very interesting book if I say so myself.

Part of the therapy I do is training people's brains using EEG biofeedback (neurofeedback) and so it is something I love doing: healing people.

If you want a free copy then subscribe - all my subscribers can download my new books for free over the 3 days after publication.

Good luck wrapping up your semester. I bet it's summer time and holidays over your way. It's freezing cold winter here and no time for holidaying unless you have the money to holiday in the sunshine up in the sub tropical northern parts of Australia.
Intuitive88

Post by Intuitive88 »

Hi Noel,

Just wanted to stop by and see how you were doing. I hope that your books are coming along.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Steven, its cold and raining, just perfect for working on my computer. Books, I did a youtube clip on how to read a new born baby's chart, you should go check it out and let me know what you think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dfku3cB9Hj4

I have done so much writing that my brain eventually seized up, so I had to do something different - why not how I do a reading for a baby and then put it on youtube? When I get a brain storm I just end up making more work fro myself but it scrubbed up nicely I think. Took about 10 hours to produce so all of Saturday and Sunday - I had to do something productive on the weekend since I sometimes need a break from writing.

So what are you doing, have you finished exam marking and report writing for the semester?
Intuitive88

Post by Intuitive88 »

Hi Noel, I will watch the video later today. I wish that I had your motivation sometimes to jump right into a project and do it. I think I second guess myself too much and have a need for things to be perfect, but in reality there isn't a perfect time.

Yes, exams are over and so is the semester!!! It was sad wrapping up and having my kids go but I am so happy to be on break. I was hoping to have some summer income and applied for some workshops and was approved, but I just found out yesterday that they were cancelled. So that's a bit of a stressor right now...how I will make ends meet these two months.

Otherwise, I have been working out and trying to maintain healthy, but I slip up every now and again as it's summertime :P

I created this great bond with a guy I met in January and he has helped me significantly to make many changes, spiritually and emotionally in my life. I really like him and our friendship, but at times I am conflicted as to whether he thinks of me as valuable as I think of him. I think I feel like a burden at times and he expects me to open up fully, but when I ask him stuff he sometimes shuts me down. Sometimes it feels really mutual and we have a fun loving friendship and other times I'm really confused as to what is going on. I just want to know what to expect from our friendship and whether our bond is valuable to him and if this friendship will last.

Not sure, why all of that just came out! I guess just a point of frustration for me now.

My hope is to really work on myself this summer, with meditation and just controlling some of my urges.

Any winter plans, Noel? I love the rain and being indoors. Please keep me updated on your book!
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Steven, 2 months with no income? Here in Australia we get about 10 weeks school holidays and it's all paid. Sometimes staff have to go in and do some training but summer holidays of 5 weeks are all paid leave. When I was doing teacher training and had no money i did holiday care work, was fun but exhausting. I could not imagine doing that once I started teaching proper. You could transfer across the South Pacific and get a job here :)

I drew a tarot card to inspire you: Empress.

Hmm, this is the Greek Demeter or Ceres in Roman, she is the Goddess of the harvest, fertility and nurturing. Her mythology is amazing, how she dominated Zeus, the king of the Gods, and Pluto, the God of hell. Hell certainly knows no fury than a mother who has had her daughter stolen from her.

So, your Ceres is in your 3rd House in Pisces and conjunct your 4th House cusp, home and family. Your transiting Ceres is approaching your Moon. Hmm, this sounds like a good time to do some meditations, perhaps it is about nurturing and love, not sure but it could be.

So get your butt into gear and find a quiet place and do three 20 minute meditations each day on this archetype. I want to know why Noel was guided to draw the Empress card as the best card to inspire you.
Attachments
the-empress-mythic.jpg
the-empress-mythic.jpg (78.19 KiB) Viewed 2678 times
kumrao99

Post by kumrao99 »

Hello,
I like to read your horoscope as per rules of indian astrology.
You have to furnish the time of birth.