Need expert advise

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
strokesin

Need expert advise

Post by strokesin »

Hi,
I request to experts and admin (head of the experts) to advice me for my career ahead in my life. Pls find my details below:
Name: Pankaj Sharma
D.O.B: 23rd Aug 1978
T.O.B: 02:25 AM
P.O.B: Delhi, India

Thanks,
Pankaj Sharma
admin
Site Admin

Re: Need expert advise

Post by admin »

Hi strokesin and welcome!

Re 'Career': First of all, your chart suggests that you prefer to 'go your own way' in this matter, so you need to work somewhere where you will be given some 'leeway' to develop along your own lines, preferably close to home, or out of your own home.
Currently, and since December last year, you are probably meeting with much resistance in your work environment. Perhaps you are presenting/appearing to others that you feel you 'know more' about something ? Perhaps you feel they are 'stuck', and won't look at new ways or such. Whatever it is, if you want to continue where you are currently working, you may need to rethink about the way in which you interact with your co-workers and your superiors. Alternatively, if you want to strike out alone on a new path, it might be a good idea to at least, not alienate those you are working with at this point in time.
And if this is the case, learn as much as you can from everyone, and from the situation. It will help you should you decide to make a change over the next few months or in a couple of years.

If you've already left your previous employment, then the situation is different of course.

Please tell us more so we can proceed further.
(Please give permission to post your chart here so others may contribute their thoughts. Thanks).
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]