Query re Moving to another Country

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Ouranos

Re: Query re Moving to another Country

Post by Ouranos »

Hello @admin,

Has your friend finally moved? Or has he decided different?

Greetings Ouranos

PS: Is it grammatically correct to say "Has your friend finally moved"? Or is it wrong and it should sound like that: "Has your friend moved finally?" Could you give me all possible word-orders of this senctence? Thx :mrgreen:
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Great to see you here again!

I took your information (for which - many thanks), and 'transcribed' it, along with my understanding...and sent it to him. (Bear in mind that he has only a very little knowledge of astrology, so had to try to rephrase it...).

Anyway, upshot was that he did feel that it was HIS wish to move - and in reply - mentioned that it would be a 'problem' for his mate to do so. Accordingly, he's staying 'put', having realised that it would have put too much pressure on his partner. Thankyou so much, again, for all your work on this.
PS: Is it grammatically correct to say "Has your friend finally moved"? Or is it wrong and it should sound like that: "Has your friend moved finally?" Could you give me all possible word-orders of this senctence?
If you're writing an essay, for example, you would say: "Has your friend moved, finally?" But if you're just chatting - as in somewhere like this - it's ok to say: "Has your friend finally moved?" ('Tis about that silly 'split infinitve': "I moved"...or, in a conversation one would say: " I finally moved!" ...which is a more 'natural' way of saying it, as it's conversational). 8) :roll:

Best and thanks again.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Ouranos

Post by Ouranos »

Hello :)

Thanks for your answers :) Pitty, that he doesn't move now. But: He could make a shorter journey in his country, Saturn in 9 can also mean something different, who knows? :wink:

Best wishes! :)

Ouranos