Will my fiancial situation improve, if so, how?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Blucoastal

Will my fiancial situation improve, if so, how?

Post by Blucoastal »

I'm looking at my natal and SR chart..more so, my SR chart with Mars, Venus and Jupiter conjunct in the 2nd house (virgo) I'm wondering if there is any hope for improvement soon, if so, how? My original post does have the chart..Natal.. Re: Will I remarry in 2016? Thank you kindly..
admin
Site Admin

Re: Will my fiancial situation improve, if so, how?

Post by admin »

Hi Blucoastal,

I'll look at this SR matter as soon as possible. Please be a bit patient.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Blucoastal,

The SR is primarily about the general sense of any particular year. And this year the emphasis is on your personal values, especially with regard to your career. I think your main issue is dissatisfaction and anger re your career, about which you perhaps don’t feel you have the energy to fight...though you surely do. Just don’t let ‘money’ and a need to be ‘top dog’ ...or to be seen as the focus, otherwise you’ll alienate others in your workplace. Also, if you ‘nit pick’...it won’t help. You know your strengths, and if you’re dissatisfied with the way others work, and if they aren’t reaching as high as you know is possible, you may need to hold your tongue...at least for a while, or at least be diplomatic. You’re edgy during this time and easily angered, and when things don’t go your way, you may feel like giving them all ‘the flick’ and resort to just backing off and indulging yourself. Nothing wrong with that, though you know that sooner or later you’re probably going to regret it.

It’s hard, and you’re feeling hurt but you need to approach this from another angle because everything feels upside down and out of synch. What you should be working on is your communication skills, which must be obvious to you with your natal Midheaven in Virgo and Jupiter conj. from the 9th, and Venus in Virgo in the 10th. Perhaps it is that when you’re feeling that you’re not getting what you need, you just get angry and retreat.

You need a goal. Branch out into areas in which you are really interested, so that the difficult energies have a really exciting place to go, rather than just fulminating within and creating potential work and health problems. If you keep going along the same old routes, you’ll just end up in the same old place.

What are you really interested in doing ? It’s hard, I know, to find and decide on a particular course, especially if you’re held back by a need to be recognised in the field you have chosen and right now you don’t trust that you have the skills you need, nor perhaps, even how to begin ? Should that be the case, don’t worry...you surely do have what’s needed. But you may need to branch out from what you’re used to doing and to concentrate on your own life a bit more. You need now, to search for your own course, maybe connecting the past with the future in some way ?

Women in your life will have a strong influence on you during this SR year, which takes us to your other question about ‘remarrying in 2016’. With Venus opposite Neptune in your SR 8th house, I suspect that you might have too high a vision or ideal of that person. Possibly you’ll fall in love with someone you see as being that ideal. Sorry, but you will surely have to keep your heart in check, and your head straight. Have a beautiful time with, whomever, but... Be careful of merging your resources with another whether it be your heart, or your finances.

Hope some of this helps, though of course, especially with regard to the marriage matter, it won’t be quite what you are wishing would be said.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Blucoastal

Post by Blucoastal »

Thank you so much. I will keep all of this in mind as I tread through this coming year. I appreciate it more than you know..