Marriage prediction

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
donno1234

Marriage prediction

Post by donno1234 »

Male,,
07/aug/1990
TOB 19.55
POB ERODE, TAMILNADU, INDIA

Can someone tell me how will my wife look? and if she will be diseased?
Thank u in advance
donno1234

Re: Marriage prediction

Post by donno1234 »

I had an abusive relationship and just got out of it, but i am still ought to recover from the trauma the relationship has caused me. I need help, the words my bullying ex told me are still echoing in my ears, she left me a huge scar. I just need to know if i will ever get married, and i really want to know if my married life and career will be successful. Please help me out any help will be much appreciated.
I just need mental peace and I am not sure if i will ever have it. Any help will be much appreciated.
Thank u in advance.
Attachments
lChart_61628.png
lChart_61628.png (152.57 KiB) Viewed 1927 times
manishsqrt

Post by manishsqrt »

Don't worry you will have a good married life, also your marriage will be without any late or hurdles. Don't seek just physical beauty rather you should seek the beauty of soul and nature. Have respect for females. I don't see any trouble regarding marriage in your chart. You don't have any mangal dosh either. Nothing can be said accurately until one gets birth chart of the girl whom you will be marrying.
Poupoupidou2

Post by Poupoupidou2 »

I don't think you can 'predict' anything about marriage without taking a look at the synastry with potential partners. I would also check Juno, the 7th house and the 5th house at least.
donno1234

Post by donno1234 »

Poupoupidou2 wrote:I don't think you can 'predict' anything about marriage without taking a look at the synastry with potential partners. I would also check Juno, the 7th house and the 5th house at least.
Hi,
So you need the partners chart too?? cant it b predicted with just mine??
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Donno, please, relax a bit, you can calm down now. I see that you are very sensitive and sometimes can get over excited and overwhelmed. You feel a victim sometimes, and it appears that you were bullied in your childhood, that remains in your psyche and hurts still. You are afraid of life sometimes, and you certainly don't need a wife or partner to protect you, you can do that yourself, soon.

You are easily worried, in fact you worry way too much, so much that it makes you sick, you can't sleep and you have nightmares. You really need to get a handle on your worry and do something productive about it: like lean to meditate. Do that now, not tomorrow or next week or next year, start looking for a teacher right now.

You are a man, remember that, men do what men do and that means you need to start acting with passion, drive and direction. You are so easily confused and yet you are strong, a leader. You need to find that within your heart and soul. I see a very powerful person inside you, but at the moment he is wandering aimlessly, lost.

Donno, step one, learn to control your worry and fear, go and learn boxing or martial arts, some times a man needs to learn to fight, to defend himself. You, more than most, need to learn this, and do it now, not tomorrow, not next week, not next year, get on the phone and do it now.

Because if you don't do something to improve yourself you won't ever change, you will never grow up into becoming the incredibly powerful, generous person that is waiting inside you.