Leo`s Lunar Transit

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
gemini59

Re: Leo`s Lunar Transit

Post by gemini59 »

I will throw you my two cents in. I am not sure what they would be referring to on a 6 month lunar transit. The moon would be going through each of your houses and would have varying themes associated with it. The moon indicates monthly changes.
There are several predictive tools used in Astrology. The following are used: progressions, transits of outer planets mainly, solar arcs, and Solar returns.
Progressions uses your chart and moves the sun forward one degree for every year after your birth. That is its simplest explanation. It shows more your inner progressed state. I pulled up your chart and you do have some quite interesting things going on. Primarily The sun (health, ego) and Venus (love, romance, finances) mercury (communication, short journeys, sometimes children) and mars (aggression, assertion, conflict, the male principle) are within one degree of each other signifying that they are each energizing each other. These are all in the progressed 12th house. You only look at planets in tight aspect as in one degree or one and a half for sun and moon. This grouping is enough to tell me that you do have some rather significant events going on. In addition, this grouping of venus, sun, mercury and mars is in trine to Jupiter in the progressed 8th house of others resources. Of special note is the fact that Jupiter in your progressed chart has recently, as in this year, gone retrograde. Jupiter rules part of your 4th house or home and is found in your 9th house of legal activity, religion, philosophy, and long distance travel. This may imply you have had a conversion of sorts in any one of these areas. This most likely will continue for the rest of your life. The progressed moon moves much faster. It moves one degree a month instead of the sun which is one degree per year. It is now in a harmonious aspect to your rising or ascendant which is positive for pleasant emotional states. In other words, you have a lot going on right now that should be favorable in terms of either others resources available to you, birth of a child (8th house also is birth as well as others fiances) a renewal of your psychological state. There are several things pointing some serious changes. Again, it may be mostly your own outlook on life, your own personal transformation or could be connected to something outside of yourself.
Next we go to solar arcs which is similar to progressions but moves all the planets one degree for every year after your birth. I pulled that chart too. In your case, and of the most significance, the sun is square the MC (reputation, status)and Pluto (transformational planet) is conjunct your IC or home which implies a major change in your home and status affecting your ego and general outward manifestation. This solidifies this idea of something serious happening in your life again pluto on the IC can be birth of a child, many things. When pluto affected the angles of my chart thus I had my first child, married, moved, started a new job....lot of things like this. It was a wonderful time and a very stressful time as my states was changed completely.
I go to your solar return next which gives me a close up shot of the year for you...which should be fairly eventful.
Your natal 12th house is rising which corresponds to the grouping of progressed planets in your 12th house. The 12th house is an odd one :? It implies something happening behind the scenes. It is also representative of shut ins, confinement, hospitalization, hidden enemies, and fears as well as dreams, the collective unconscious, sacrifice and as it is the last house before the 1st implies new beginnings or the end of one phase to another. The 12th house rising also implies a preparatory phase maybe meaning you may have an improvement in your mental status so you can have an improved outlook to others and to relationships.Your natal moon has just crossed the ascendant which implies change and fluctuation.The planet Uranus is also close to the DC angle which is usually indicating sudden change in partnerships status. The sun is an important figure in the solar return chart. It is in the 11th. Now the 11th can be your hopes and wishes as well as friendships and the group in general. Its sole connection really is to mercury again of communication, children, movement. Since it controls your first house in the solar chart of Virgo we see the sun or ego, with mercury or communication which may demonstrate you to be more outgoing in your communication with others, your friendships. You may find yourself help making sacrifices for your friends or speaking to your friends more. In addition, the 11th house is the second from the MC and could indicate a change in finances from your job since MC is job and 2nd is finances. Since the 12th house was called upon we can go to the 12th house and see that saturn and mars are there. Saturn and mars primarily form a positive connection to jupiter (again a theme from your progressed chart) in the 4th (again a theme from your solar arc) Jupiter can be an expansion of family or benefits to the family in general. I also see Pluto in your 4th which again indicates a transformation of home.
Because the sun is in the 11t house or a succendent house (2, 5,8,11) the second part of the year will be the most eventful that would be for you beginning in Dec of 2009 and the following four months.
As far as transits are concerned I look at the big five..pluto, neptune, uranus, saturn, and jupiter . Pluto appears to be about to trine your ascendant. This is a tricky thing though as your birth time of 7:00 exactly may imply the doctor just did a general summing up of the time. Sometimes doctors will just do a 7:00, 7:15, 7:30 and not be too precise. So your ascendant could be off. Rectification of birth time is a bit of a deal so this pluto to ascendant could be off. Pluto also may be entering your fifth house if your birth time is correct. Fifth house is romance, children, creativity. Uranus and saturn have both been affecting your natal moon which is mother, women, emotions, change and for you ruler of 11th house of friendship. Saturn with your moon has maybe had you somewhat depressed while uranus opposing may have given you inclination to rebel and make changes . There also may have been connections to your mother or the women in your life or female friends. It does appear the neptune, jupiter and chiron are squaring your MC. And again your birth time is connected to the accuracy of this. If so this involves neptune=dissolve, dreams and wishes + jupiter=expansion.

I am sorry if this is a lot to take in. You do seem to have a lot going on which indicates a transformation of home and personal self in some way. Looking at astrology and trying to predict is like looking through a dark glass. It is clear this will be an important year for you. As to whether it will be as they say "all roses" as your forecaster implied, is another thing all together. Typically a trine is a positive note and indicates less challenges but I suspect you will have them as Pluto in your I did not post the charts as I looked through a lot of information and did not want to overwhelm.
scorpio
Senior

Post by scorpio »

Wow! Great response Gemini59!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Message to MORS:
Would you please 'Register' to join the forum? (Otherwise you might have difficulty in posting again). Thankyou.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi again MORS, and would like to add some matters about the ' serious mail' you received.
First of all, these kind of emails are really just to get you 'in', and the persons involved are really only after your money. And in my experience, and that of many others, if you respond to such, you will never hear the end of it.

STAY AWAY from such sites!!! AND, above all...NEVER RESPOND to them, or you'll just keep receiving endless requests for more money while they promise to tell you even more and more 'important' information.

If you have questions, please do ask here. This is a free site, and as you can see, we will try to answer your questions, and ABSOLUTELY NOT ASK FOR ANY MONIES.

There are also many other sites with similar Forums on the Internet, which will attempt to help without asking for any monies, such as for eg. http://www.astro.com/

If you have more queries, please don't hesitate to ask us. We will do all we can to assist.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]