seeking astral advice

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
admin
Site Admin

Re: seeking astral advice

Post by admin »

Dear Krishna, I apologise for slow response.
First of all I must say that you are asking a Western astrologer, and we use a different system to Indian astrology. In this system, your time and place of birth gives you Pisces rising. However, this still puts your Moon in Aquarius. In this chart it shows that you are always seeking new paths, and new career avenues...perhaps, too many. Neptune is coming up close to your Moon, which can be very confusing. And I think perhaps that something you were working on or an area you were working in some time ago, may actually be something you need to look at again, as you may have either not understood what was being offered at that time, or perhaps now it offers more ?

At this time you will find connections that will help you. They are strong, so take note of any new or old associations that occur in your life now.

Saturn is crossing your 'Descendant' - your 'partnership and relationship' area, and is 'Rising' to the upper half of your chart. This has probably been a very difficult time in your relationships, and has been going on since at least, October last year. This influence can feel like no-one wants to listen or hear you. No-one responds to what you need. This time at this moment, is the very worst of it. What Saturn wants is for you to create a proper foundation, to focus on that, and build ...slowly, each step of the way. Easy words, but not easy to hear.

I note that you have Sun conjunct Pluto in Libra. This combination is very difficult for Libra. It pulls in your Venus in Scorpio (Venus rules Libra, and Pluto rules Scorpio), so, putting it mildly, life is not easy at all. Every decision feels like it's going to be 'the be all and end all'. As a result of all of this, making a decision/commitment is like being put in a prison.

Having said all of that, Jupiter, which has to do with your question of 'Foreign Travel', is coming up towards your Moon in Aquarius. But this may take a few months. However, you may indeed have opportunities to travel in May/June, but perhaps not quite in the way you may expect. Do keep your eyes open as in the next year or two there will be many different ways and avenues that will open up for you. The main issue currently, is Saturn. (And even though your friend's chart suggests that it's from 2011...I can only work with my calculations, and unfortunately have not used the various Indian planetary periods for many years, so in this system, this particular Saturn Period, is 14 years.) Saturn Rising above the Horizon in your chart means that during this next 14 years, you will find ways to give out to others in a very much wider sense, all that you have learned and gathered during your life so far.

Hope this has some meaning for you. If you have any more questions about this, please don't hesitate to ask. And thankyou for your query.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Certainly you are a 'Writer' ! I do not doubt this at all. Your chart shows this capacity very strongly. Your range of interests are very wide, and very creative. If you are 'tossing up' between some choices at this time, you may need to focus on one area at a time, at least over the next few years. I know this may be difficult, as there is so much you want to say and write about; everything expands into so many other areas, and you 'know' and 'find' so much and want to tell 'everyone'. You may find others who can help you in specific areas at this time. It is good to listen to them. However, you know in your heart what you want most to write about and to share or pass on to others. You can work on both areas. One can help you financially; the other you can write about privately, until it is 'ready'. (And, 'it' may not be ...quite...ready yet, even tho' you want so much for it to be.)

You do have much talent I can assure you! And again I would suggest that you hold the energy of all you want to tell to others, in check for a little while. You have to find a way to do that. I know I know... It is difficult. But if you give out too much too soon, you may divulge too much too soon. What you are working on - whatever it is, has much worth. Meanwhile, Write Write Write!
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Krishna, re Venus:

You have Venus in Scorpio, not an 'easy' place for Venus as it feels so deeply and strongly when it comes to close personal relationships. This creates two kinds of situations: First, you can get overly involved and tend to 'give all' in a specific relationship; and Second, if it doesn't work out, the pain and hurt felt is difficult to let go of.

Your Venus is conjunct Uranus, which suggests that you may 'go in' to a relationship very quickly, seeing so many possibilities, but then there is the issue of 'commitment', especially as Venus also squares Saturn, which means, well, a few things, such as when it doesn't work out as you had seen was possible, you can feel not only easily hurt, but that that perhaps it wasn't worth the effort, which can cause you to give up on it, perhaps sometimes without even giving it a proper chance.

Venus square Saturn is not an easy combination to live with, I DO know (personally), and I can tell you this: some relationships that may seem 'too hard' may just need a bit more time...and work... If someone causes you pain, they may indeed need to be 'let go of', but, sometimes, they are worth a second, or third look. The difficulty for Scorpio is telling someone how you feel about what they may have done to cause the hurt, so it festers, and then, if it ever 'comes up', it just ...erupts. Mostly, it gets buried, and then can come out in scathing words. Actually, if you feel that someone has hurt you,let you down or even betrayed you, I would suggest that you WRITE it down - write everything you are feeling about the person or situation (Venus rules your 3rd house which has to do with 'writing')...doesn't matter if it isn't for publication (tho' it may translate in what you write for publication)... But first, just do it for Yourself. Let it 'write itself'. You can keep it to see how you felt about this for a later date, or throw it away. The most important thing is to just get it out.

I will add 2 more things here. First of all your Venus in Scorpio is 'within range' of a conjunction with your North Node there. (The Western interpretation about the Moon's Nodes is a bit different, but I'm using Western astrology so will go from there). What this suggests is that you are 'learning' Scorpio qualities, developing self-mastery. And also it's about how to focus and 'stay' with it, through all of the ups and downs...Easy to say !

Second, I'll add the 'Degree Symbol' for your Venus (11th Deg of Scorpio...I won't go into 'how' they came to be...long story, but I always look to see, and this one seemed quite relevant): "A drowning person is rescued and brought back to the crowd", which suggests that everytime you 'come back' from these deep dark depths, you bring back something that can help others, and given your writing abilities, it looks like you might well be able to do so.

Hmmm...that was all a bit of a mouthful. (By the way, may I print your chart here for others to respond to? My views are obviously limited to my experience and understanding.)
scorpio
Senior

Post by scorpio »

Without having your natal chart to look at I probably can't ad too much more to what admin has already said so well. I will just add that there are some double influences going on that are as if there was a strong 8th house influence. Venus is in detriment in Scorpio, which means it is very difficult for her to be fulfilled and so she tends to act in a rather subconscious way. Venus in a chart will show what we are attracted to rather than what is attracted to us (Mars). With Venus' conjuction to Uranus it means you are going to be atracted to people who are very different to the norm. As I said before, this is quite unconscious. And as they are very different to the norm they often have problems and in Scorpio the partner (you) gets to take a big share of those problems. To make matters even worse the square to Saturn causes you to think that either the problems are yours or that you have caused them. This is not necessarily the truth but the square causes the stress that makes you see it as such. And there is nothing better than Saturn to cause the big 'guilts'.

Your Gemini, of course, cannot understand this as it is a natural quincunx to your Scorpio planets. And yet they do have something in common, and that is the tendency to ask 'why'? This means you have the ability to dig deeply into the hidden reasons behind the problems.

The upside to all this is that this is a highly creative configuration as it allows you to take an unusual view of situations. It also gives you the empathy to be able to express the emotional needs of people with these problems in a way that they will easily understand.

Remember the problems are not yours, even though they may emanate from those very close to you. You are NOT responsible for these problems so that the best you can do is offer emotional and physical support and therefore help the affected people deal with them. Good luck.