Will I remarry in 2016?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Blucoastal

Will I remarry in 2016?

Post by Blucoastal »

Hi, I'm new to the forum.
My question is: Does it look like I will remarry in 2016? Is he from my past?

Neptune is opposition Venus ( April - 2015 until Jan 2017)
Pluto is square Moon (Jan 2015 until Oct 2016)
This is my fourth time with Neptune/Venus and Pluto/moon
every time I have met a significant other during these transits, except for the first one when I was in 2nd grade, obviously. :)
I have noticed when I was getting married Neptune was in Aquarius ruled by Uranus. Uranus was the key word in the marriage and in the third house, which he worked in transportation. Plus I met them after the second just before the third direct transit. Those hit 3-4 times until it passes. Other transits are at play, I think I may be getting burned out trying to figure it out. I would love an input please. I've looked at progressed, but still stuck on the solar returns.. Thank you for having me..

Birth data
Oct 17/1967
10:11 am Columbus, Ohio
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Will I remarry in 2016?

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Blu, can you please go to the link below and create your chart, then attach it in your next post? Thanks, that's going to make it a lot easier for us.
Blucoastal

Post by Blucoastal »

lChart_56780.png
lChart_56780.png (150.4 KiB) Viewed 2664 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Blu, some interesting transits, Saturn is now in your first House, a rough transit indeed and much like a rebirth. Then you are having a Uranus opposition to your Natal Sun. If anything, the Uranus transit would trigger activity such as a new love. Not many people realise how powerful and transforming a Uranus transit is. Then you have Neptune opposing your Venus, can create a sense of a disillusionment and loss.

These transits are current and continue for another few years.

Your chart suggest a new beginning, but I would wait for another year before jumping in.
Blucoastal

Post by Blucoastal »

Thank you, I will keep both eyes open. :)
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

HI Bluecoastal, not much has changed in your chart since your last reading, it shows you are in the process of change and that can feel like hardship and loss or abandonment. But remember, it is up to you how you use these transits. Now is 'change', change can be interpreted as difficulties and frustrations, loss and hardship, but its just change. When Saturn, Uranus and Neptune have finished pointing you in the right direction, you will be ready for your new future.

If things have just fallen through and your plans have gone astray, then you will recall I suggested that maybe next year is a better time. I think it is best to see these events as participating in your realignment of direction for this next Saturn cycle of 29 years. This is the beginning, and we can already see that parts of your old cycle are now being thrown out. It feels like loss and it feels like things have gone upside down, but in reality it is a realignment in preparation to starting this new cycle.

You will feel all over the place at this time, that's normal, it is best to just go with the flow for now and in 6 to 12 months time see where things are at. Now is not a good time to make concrete plans, they will need to be changed as the cycle shifts into first gear, then second gear.. etc.

Go with the flow for now, things may appear topsey turvey until it settles down next year. Its not negative, its an alignment for the new cycle.
Blucoastal

Post by Blucoastal »

Thank you so much, you are a positive inspiration,
I needed that.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Bluecoastal, what a beautiful post, thanks, you made my day :)
Blucoastal

Post by Blucoastal »

Awe.. You're welcome.