Handle Planet: Moon -- How to utilize this?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Handle Planet: Moon -- How to utilize this?

Post by Noel Eastwood »

lol, I think you have already begun your meditations with Venus. In most people's psyche Venus is female, in some it may be reversed, but that's quite unusual. Sun and Moon are reversed in gender much more often than any other archetype, but I am off track here, sorry.

Hints on archetypal meditations - my free ebook is loaded with them, check out the link below then get back to me when you have read it
Erriiieeee

Post by Erriiieeee »

I was listening to abrasive EDM while thinking about Venus...I don't think that counts! Anyways I imagined andVenus looked at me and I saw her almond shaped eyes first. Her gaze was soft...as if she had woken up to a lover. A long black felt fedora rested on her crown and it had a wide circumference . The hat held her hair down, however the ends would curl back towards her, they were barely parted from her shoulders. Her face was almost angular...the softness of her cheeks, and jawbones all supported the sharp dip of her chin. She glanced at me and gave me a warm smile.She wore a brown keffiyeh with a white sleeveless blouse. She wore a cropped pencil skirt. She crossed her legs towards me and I saw she was wearing black flats. She had my tattoo designs as well, a stylized natal chart glyph sleeve on left arm, and various words, and quotes on her right. Her posture was perfect as if she was expecting a photographer. Her arms thrown back slightly to prop her shoulders up which shaped her upper body, and her head was slightly dipped back . She was almost facing to the front of the bus, but her face was leaning just slightly towards me...as if she was aware of me watching her as well as the rest of the passengers.

That's what I saw when I began thinking about Venus! I will actually preform some real meditations tomorrow. I write it out and post it here! I'm excited! I hope you're getting enjoyment out of helping me deal with myself.

Thanks so much again!! I am sorry I'm letting my Gemini spazz overflow this thread with questions!
Thus I draw from the absurd three consequences,which are my revolt, my freedom, and my passion. By the mere activity of consciousness I transform into a rule of life what was an invitation to death—and I refuse suicide
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Erie, no worries, of course I enjoy watching you, you do cartwheels like a gymnast :)

Now your Venus is cute as, next is to engage as best you can, over and over and over. Your challenge is not to get too caught up with her. She is, you know, a figment of your imagination, yet some other fragments are true, pure archetypal. Parts of you and parts of the Venusian archetype. If you get too caught up it will be like Narcissist looking at his reflection in the pool. She is reflecting some of you and you don't want to waste time watching something you see in the mirror every morning.

And well done, I am very pleased the Spiritual Warrior is engaged in his own healing. I am off to bed, catch you in the morning, your evening I think.
Erriiieeee

Post by Erriiieeee »

Noel!

So I tried to meditate and bring forth Venus again...no luck, I had trouble just maintain focus on my breath! I was struggling to keep her image up as well. Do you have any pointers on how to quiet my mecurial mind? I didn't understand what entering an alpha omega trance was... I kept my eyes closed baha I think that's the closest I got to your suggestions.
Thus I draw from the absurd three consequences,which are my revolt, my freedom, and my passion. By the mere activity of consciousness I transform into a rule of life what was an invitation to death—and I refuse suicide
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

lol, yes, you will have trouble quietening your mind, it is not an easy thing for most of us, me too when I set out on this path.

I have written this quite a few times on the forum so if you check back through my posts you will find a lot of tips on how to do this. If you do please cut and past then for me, it will save me a mountain of work :)

Just quickly, I have been writing all day and my eyes are sore... use your strength, which is your mind, and then go with it. Like steering a wild bull by the horns, gently and then slowly more firmly as you get it turn to where you want to go. One way is to focus on day dreaming rather than meditating, its easier. Keep your meditations short, from 10 seconds to 5 minutes.

The short meditations are ideal for those who struggle, like you, stop before your mind just takes over.

Use your senses more, not just visual: feel, smell and taste when you close your eyes to go inside.

Another one is to go with the flow, if it works go with it, if it doesn't then shift to another strategy.

Use your mind to engage in feeling your body parts relax, that's a good one, it's my path, physical relaxation first. This distracts your mind from thinking and guides it into feeling, smelling, tasting, hearing...

So the spiritual warrior has a task ahead of him, and it takes dedicated practice. Ever tried to make your yoyo do tricks? Well it takes dedicated practice to get any good at it, just like meditation. Apply the same amount of dedicated practice to this task as you do txting, or social web chatting, or watching TV or surfing the next and you will succeed.

Let me know what works for you.

Did you know that there are nearly 9 billion humans, that's almost 9 billion ways to meditate, you will find your way soon enough.
Erriiieeee

Post by Erriiieeee »

Imagination? That image of Venus I saw was conjured from me imagining Venus...that counts as meditation? I will attempt bursts of meditation once I get a day off from my Sisyphean like job!

I saw another T-Square...I was wondering what were your thoughts? T-Squares to my understanding show which planet is the most stressed from the conflict, however is there also a resolution?

MC: Gemini Opposite. Mercury: Sagittarius/IV
Both square Jupiter:Virgo/XII

My public image/and ambitions are alien to my philosophical/broad minded mental nature that's always thinking of psychological roots or family. MC square Jupiter in XII suggests that my optimism that comes from spiritual service stresses with my want for variety, and mental work in my career. Mercury square Jupiter maybe means that I always look at optimism with suspicion? And project this insecurity by looking at meaningless details which end up manifesting my suspicions....self-fulfilled prophecy. Those are all the separate parts but I am having trouble coalescing them into a single explanation.

I see so many vibrating webs in my mind...I feel a prang that there is a connection between all the disparate elements such as both Mercury, and Jupiter being in detriment which adds more tension to the T-Square. I can't seem to find what my mind aches me to discover! I feel the connection intellectually-- yet I don't even have the ability to shovel any half-baked ideas of what that might possibly mean.

I just want to see though--damn my feminine version of me looks a lot better than I could ever hope to look! ahaha
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

lol, your projection of your feminine is admirable, she is one heck of a nice lady. Somewhere inside is this lady, and that's who or what you are seeking, connections.

Do you realise that you have jumped again from Venus to: Mercury, T-Squares, Gemini, MC, 12th House, Jupiter... etc. ? How am I to keep up? Me with my 8th House Stellium needs depth and time to chew on it. I know this is your style and Mercury drives you along, slow him down, go and visit him and negotiate with him to slow things down a bit. He is out of control at times and is giving you a lot of stress and he doesn't even know it.

Time to have a chat with him and let him know just what sort of damage he is causing. I bet he never had any idea and will be more than happy to cooperate.
Erriiieeee

Post by Erriiieeee »

I'm sorry! I think I am letting myself get distracted by big tangles...trying to commune with Venus has been a slow, and painful process! I have noticed that I'm embracing my feminine side more, and that has made me more receptive to others. I've been making connections with others and it's been really gratifying! I'll try to bring out Mercury-- I think I personified him a bit in my imagination but his figure tends to change, and I dont have a solid visual of it's influence yet!

I'll try to stay more focused on Venus, and Mercury alone. I'll peruse through the forums for meditation tips-- and I will update you once I make some gains in the whole process.

Again-- I'm sooo sorry I'm such a spazz!
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

lol, you make me smile, spiritual warriors are allowed to spazz out every now and then, so you are cool :)

OK, meditation, slowly, gently, and short is good. Not too many archetypes just yet though, Venus is a good start, and I really don't want you adding Mercury too soon. Let him know you want to talk with him, and see if he will initiate a meditation or a dream or a thought.

I know this sounds crazy, but our inner world is enormous, and enormously powerful, given the right environment it will find its won balance and harmony. That environment is what we spend most of our lives trying to create. Your unconscious knows about your intentions, your archetypes know about your new interest in astrology and meditation, and they will no doubt like it, they want to help.

Mercury is always keen to chat, but we really want him to slow things down first so that you don't become overwhelmed.

So, more Venus, tiny bit of Mercury and a pinch of sea salt, will be quite a 'feast' you guys are going to have.
Erriiieeee

Post by Erriiieeee »

Okay! I've been incorporating meditation and have I been noticing several nuances in my daily goings!

It's strange when I'm speaking with others I can--feel... so many prangs like uncertainty in their timbre. I spoke with a lady in my support group and I could literally feel her inability to find words to convey her attempts to connect with me. I've felt this same issue so many freaking times that it's absolutely insane to feel it on another person.

I connected with another individual whose been struggling in her recovery. We really started to talk when I noticed she was amongst a circle of a conversation-- listening to their conversation, and feeling completely bored/disconnected from their congenial connections. She did a half pirouette, which no one--except me noticed, and I complimented her immediately. I could feel some of that discontent being strenuously released.

I could go on, and on-- but this is literally insane and blowing my mind right now. I hope I can commune with Venus more and write more about how she's trying to speak to me! So far I only see her warm smile towards me.