can anybody help???

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
summaira

can anybody help???

Post by summaira »

my name is summaira akbar
date of bith= 10th may 1976
city of birth=lahore/pakistan
time of birth=00:15 am
want to know about future study ,carrier,study,family life
specially finalcial matters
admin
Site Admin

Re: can anybody help???

Post by admin »

Hi Summaira. Am posting your chart here so that other members can see and comment. The questions you have asked cover a lot of ground, so it might help if you narrow it down to one at a time and give a little more information about the specific area of that question.
Summaira chart.jpg
Summaira chart.jpg (104.66 KiB) Viewed 2269 times
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
summaira

Post by summaira »

my name is summaira akbar
date of bith= 10th may 1976
city of birth=lahore/pakistan
time of birth=00:15 am
ok i narrow down the query?
want to know about future with respect to carrier ,secondly problems finalcial matters
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

There is a lot of activity coming up with regard to this issue. T Jupiter going through your 12th house and ruling your 11th (friends/groups) and 2nd (personal finances) suggests 'hidden support'. As it is in your 3rd House (studies) natally, it does suggest that it will have to do with something you have an innate capacity for, or interest in...or something you know about as a result of studying the subject previously. This planetary energy will sextile your 10th House cusp (Career) in Dec. this year. (It came close to this sextile earlier this year in May). And it will also be in trine to your Moon in the 8th House (another 'financial' area), which is a very positive indication.

This T Jupiter will shortly thereafter (again in Dec this year) oppose your natal Mars (co-ruler of your 10th/Career area) and Saturn in the 6th House (Work and Health), which might indicate that you take on too much, or that too much is expected of you at that time. (Note that T Jupiter will be crossing your Asc. in late Jan./early Feb. 09 starting a whole new 12 year cycle of growth).

Meanwhile, T Uranus (which rules your Aquarius Ascendant) crossed into your 2nd House (Personal Finances) in April 07. This of course suggests that personal finances can tend to be erratic. But also that monies can come from 'Uranian' areas, such as computing, electronics, radio...etc. Uranus is in your 9th House natally ('foreign' matters, wider more philosophical 'studies'; 'higher' education). It trines your Midheaven (10th House/Career) in March/April 09, suggesting opportunities 'out of the blue'. As it opposes your natal Moon in the 8th, it may be that these 'opportunities' interfere with your financial 'status quo', or with your basic security needs in that area.

As T Neptune (which rules your natal 2nd/Personal Finances) squares your MC (10th/Career House Cusp) also during Jan./Feb. 09, it would be a good idea to be aware during that time that ...all may not be as it seems. Or in other words, don't jump at the first opportunity however inviting it may appear. Make sure you check all the credentials and also all the 'fine print' in any offers or contracts.

This is really just a brief look. I do hope it is of assistance. (I also hope someone else will jump in here with other views). ).
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
scorpio
Senior

Post by scorpio »

Studies you might want to do in the future and careers you might want to persue include surgery, archeology, scientist, detective work, psychology,in fact anything where you act somehow 'behind the scenes' and do research, for which you are well-suited. It would also have to have some practical application. Somehow Peace Studies is popping into my mind as well.