Daughter's career?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
misslearner

Daughter's career?

Post by misslearner »

My daughter's name is Vinita
She is 23rd August 1989 born
19:12
Banswara, rajasthan

She has Mars, Ketu and Sun in 7th House
Empty 2nd house
Saturn in 11th house
And Rahu in first

Which kind of career is better suited for her

She is generally a hard working girl and got one job also but some legal issue happened, she wants to open her own shop but we want her to get another government job.

Is something wrong in her chart?
Libransun

Re: Daughter's career?

Post by Libransun »

Having Uranus in her 10th house points to someone who needs the freedom of working for them self, and she has plenty of hard working placements, however right now she has her progressed moon in Aries which will give her the urge to jump into the deep end without checking the depth of the water first, and transiting Neptune is conjunct her natal ascendant which means that she wont be thinking clearly about things. Have her draw up a business plan about her proposed business to show how much income it will generate compared to how much the business will cost to run, the difference will be the before-tax profit! She has the internal drive needed to succeed, but probably hasn't developed the appropriate accounting skills!
misslearner

Re: Daughter's career?

Post by misslearner »

You are right I do not want her to go for entrepreneurship
I want her to settle in some government job

She got one government job, a very high paying one and some legal stuff and biased attitude of others has made her 'irritated' and not interested in any other government job

So do you see more hard work for her in future? End of dark tunnel?