When will I get married?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
ashtxt

When will I get married?

Post by ashtxt »

Hello! Everyone.

I am new to this forum & would like to post a query on my marriage.

Sex: Male
DOB: 11th August, 1982
Time: 9:50 a.m ( as per family records)
Place: Mandvi, Kutch (Gujarat), India

I & my family had been looking for a suitable alliance for myself for the past five years according to my horoscope but nothing has materialized yet. I had seen many girls previously, but the marriage talks did not go further due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control. Therefore, I would like to know when will I get married ? & how is my married life going to be. At this moment I am really confused & depressed because of this situation. Tried many remedial measures as well according to some astrologers but is of no use till now.

Hope to receive genuine reply / advice from the members of this forum in this regards

Thanking You.

ashtxt
Libransun

Re: When will I get married?

Post by Libransun »

You and your family trying to control the whole marriage situation is represented by your south node in Capricorn in your natal 4th house, around sept next year you should "accidentally" bump into a potential partner or 2, however you have to use your north node's energy to attract them, which means getting out into social situations (north node in 10th house) and developing your more emotional side (north node in Cancer) rather than appear stand-offish and calculating (south node again)! It appears to me that your culture is moving toward a more western style of marriage where you find someone whom you can have an emotional attachment to rather than what material gain they can offer!
ashtxt

Post by ashtxt »

Thanks for ur reply..! But tell me something abt my life partner and how my marriage life will be with her.

ashtxt.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

We can't answer such. You have to figure this out for yourself. It isn't easy at all for you to do so, of course, and we don't expect it of you, even though you may expect it of yourself. As Libransun suggested, you have to decide on the nature of the person you wish to marry. At this time you are looking for someone with whom you can feel comfortable, but you attract more than just that. This is not easy, and you are learning to let go of the kind of person you think you should marry. But this won't be easy, not least of all because you may 'think' you should marry someone who will assist your financial path. You need someone who challenges you, though, you may think you need someone who just supports you. If that's the case, you'll miss out on a relationship adventure,

A relationship won't satisfy you unless it takes you further than you are. You'll have to find someone who combines both of these needs. You are looking for 'more' than you think you are asking for with regard to a partner.

We can't say how your marriage will be with her. However I might add that it won't be easy, simply because you are likely to 'choose' someone who challenges you.

Good Luck.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]