Libra Midheaven

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
reena singh

Re: Libra Midheaven

Post by reena singh »

Here is the chart again - http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?la ... 1363200279
I am wondering if I can do it without any business partner (daunting task indeed) but its a profitable business to be in. And I cant think anything else too.
Can you please check agan.
Thanks a ton.
Libransun

Post by Libransun »

There are no clear indicators of wether or not you should go it alone, your success or otherwise will depend on the decisions you make along the way, among other factors!
reena singh

Post by reena singh »

You are right .. a chart cant determine such things. Will try no doubt. Business is again dependant on so many things.
Thanks again.
Libransun

Post by Libransun »

reena singh wrote:You are right .. a chart cant determine such things. Will try no doubt. Business is again dependant on so many things.
Thanks again.
You are welcome! Be aware that you need to maintain a very principled approach when doing business with a partner, no tricky manouvers to steal their part of the success, because you will just feel guilt/fear rather than the huge rewards of doing business with integrity....go get em tiger!