Libra Midheaven

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
reena singh

Libra Midheaven

Post by reena singh »

Hello People
First Post, help me out here.

I have these position in my natal chart and I cant figure out my career or love life -

Cancer Sun 8th house
Scorpio Moon 12th House
Taurus Venus 6th house
Libra MC
Gemini Mercury 7th house
Virgo Mars 10th house
Sagittarius Rising
I think my Houses are good but my life is a wreck.What do you people think?

DOB -24th July 1980
City Raurkela India
Time – 16.55pm.

:? :roll:
Libransun

Re: Libra Midheaven

Post by Libransun »

reena singh wrote:Hello People
First Post, help me out here.

I have these position in my natal chart and I cant figure out my career or love life -

Cancer Sun 8th house
Scorpio Moon 12th House
Taurus Venus 6th house
Libra MC
Gemini Mercury 7th house
Virgo Mars 10th house
Sagittarius Rising
I think my Houses are good but my life is a wreck.What do you people think?

DOB -24th July 1980
City Raurkela India
Time – 16.55pm.

:? :roll:
Hi Rena, this is my first post on this forum too! I use the placidus house system along with the tropical zodiac.
You do have an interesting chart, with a few challenges to overcome as we all do! You have a powerful moon/neptune conjunction in your 12th house in opposition to your venus in Gemini, which has it's good and not so good points. The 12 house (ruled by Neptune) should make the dreamy side of the conjunction (2 planets in the same degree are referred to as being "conjunct) very powerful, sort of like reading a romance novel and then expecting real life relationships to be extremely romantic! (they usually aren't after the first month or 2.) This (possibly unconcious) expectation will work through your venus via the opposition aspect, meaning you will take action when the relationship fails to meet your preconceived expectations! Is this the general way that your relationships play out?
reena singh

Post by reena singh »

Thanks for the insight. However, my love life has been anything but dull..mostly involves fraud....single men who dont want to commit. And the lats two years I have attracted a lot of married men falling head over heels for me..but just for fun...but they are clingy and don't dump me.... :(
But then more than love and marriage I am more focused about my career. I am scared of any relationships now. I have no direction nor any support from family. I was forced to take up studies which I didnt like. Emotional and verbal abuse from family,relationship and work has been the mainstay of my life. I am studying again now but starting over now seems too daunting. I have lost all motivation and I am very isolated within.
Libransun

Post by Libransun »

Natal venus in gemini in opposition to neptune (and moon) in sagg does point to having more than one partner at a time, which can be much more exciting than staying with the one guy, however your moon/neptune conjunction is operating from the 12th house which is often referred to as the "house of self undoing". Those romantic interludes may give you a chemical thrill short term, but there is a price to pay! Maybe this behaviour is why your family isn't supportive? When one of your married partners gets found out you will have become a "home wrecker" which only leads to feeling guilty for being part of the deception, I mean who wants to deprive some young children of their father, or make some other womans married life very difficult/depressing! Your progressed chart is interesting, your progressed M/C (present life direction/public standing) is conjunct your progressed Uranus in scorpio (self will/eratic behaviour/rebellion), you will have a difficult time settling down with one guy while this aspect is in orb (approx. 18 months).
The same prog. M/C conjunct Uranus doesn't point to a stable life direction either, maybe by having love affairs you are trying to make up for the more mundane aspects of your life like studying/working life!
reena singh

Post by reena singh »

Ohhh wow. That was interesting. No I never had any affair with any married man. I just mean they never stop chasing me(online or over phone) I never meet them.These married men are again young directors, CEO's or Entrepreneurs( cause the confidence in them lets them approach me) You know they are trying to get lucky that's it.

I had only one boyfriend who didn't marry me because I lost my job and he married someone who had a stable job as a professor. Losing the love of my life. My parents support means they don't believe in education in arts or communication and I was forced to study Business. Interestingly I hardly attract any single men maybe because all are married and the single ones mostly are scared to approach me. Many said I am out of their league. I am now heartbroken for love and working relentlessly to set up business.
Libransun

Post by Libransun »

I think that your boyfriend may have left you for another reason along with the losing your job excuse! Anyway who would want such a partner for the long term? I have lost a few jobs over the years, and would expect my partner to be supportive, not judgmental and mean. You have your natal M/C conjunct pluto, so you will only attract guys who are very confident (as you already said), pluto conjunct the m/c is a powerful combination which could make you appear to be very intense/dominating (yes, even with your lovely internal moon conjunct neptune sensitivity). I would be looking for a potential partner who isn't afraid of a powerful yet sensitive woman.
reena singh

Post by reena singh »

I lost my job only for a year during recession in 2009 and he got very irritated labeling me inefficient. He told me on my face he dated me only because I can give him steady flow of money. I found a job after a lot of struggle after a year but he tortured me all the while. Yeah he left me also because I refused to give dowry(I am from India) if I don't find a job. Incidentally when i got a job back again after a year he said that he would leave his wife and come back to me. That made me even more angry. The wife got him dowry and a regular job salary. That's very mean of him. Well his attitude shocked many but he needed the money so he left me then. He had little patience to motivate me when I was struggling. Basically his drive is money for him and his mom. I dont need his support because when I lost my job I had money coming in from my family and rents from properties I own. His demand was that he wont support me after marrying me and all expenses will be borne by me for myself and kids. I mean who does that? Its not family life. Family is about support and responsibility. He demanded this for 4 years and also demanded the property I own immediately. i am sure he would have sold it. Last I heard he was about to divorce his wife too. His wife hands him the entire salary to pay his credit card dues which he spent on shopping for his mom and greed. Anyways now that the chapter has ended with him hanging me for three years and i was a fool to wait for him and trust him and didnt date other men.Till suddenly he called me and said his marriage is arranged. I was thirty when he ditched me for a salaried and dowry giving girl in an arranged marriage. Hope you understand the cultural difference because women in India have a very tough life. I am lucky i belong to a educated affluent family ( my dad and mom are sociologists). Yeah its true I am confident because of my education and my position at work(I worked as a senior manager). But there are many like me in India. Now I am concerned about my future. I have been working day and night for the past three years and now I am setting up a company at 33...so was concerned.
Libransun

Post by Libransun »

Maybe you are one of the first females in your culture that dares to question the prevailing attitudes toward women at this time, your north node (destined direction in this life according to most western astrologers) asks that you forge your own life and develop your inner strength rather than rely on someone else!
reena singh

Post by reena singh »

Thanks for your insight.
Well, love and marriage will happen with time and need no planning but career does.
I am inclined these days to a healing career. Can you check my birthchart attached and see if I should chose it as a career. I am more into cosmetic healing products like antiseptic creams, healing perfumes, balms, or burn creams and later progress to bath and body(personal care products).
Ohh my birthname is Ila Dash.

Libransun

Post by Libransun »

The attached image has expired, however I have your details in my solarfire program , so got up your natal and progressed charts to see what should fit well for your employment. Selling beauty products etc. looks like a good choice, from your venus in gemini in the 6th (venus rules beauty,gemini rules sales and 6th house rules what we do at work), to your jupiter (expansion) and saturn (commonsense) both in the 8th (other peoples resources/products/money), not to mention your libran midheaven! (associated with beauty) I would stay away from spiritual learnings until much later in life, as you need to focus on earthly matters and stability according to your nodal degree's placement!