Do I have 2 Grande Trines?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
missgemini23

Re: Do I have 2 Grande Trines?

Post by missgemini23 »

Hello there, what are open multiple threads?
admin
Site Admin

Re: Do I have 2 Grande Trines?

Post by admin »

Hi missgemini23,
'Multiple threads' just means that you are asking many questions all at once.

We work hard here to assist, and when you do so, you will need to wait for each question to be responded to appropriately.

Best,

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Libransun

Re: Grande Trines are bad luck?!?

Post by Libransun »

missgemini23 wrote:I have a water grande trine & I have been told that grande trines are great blessings to have because they give your luck & life comes off as a bit easier but in a way I feel like it just makes me LAZY lol, I have no erge to work and make an effort . Why do you think this is?
Mars in Taurus (among other placements) points to one seeking pleasurable activity's, like eating junk food, sexual release etc., leaving one depleted of energy and overloading the body's system, some regular exercise would be one of the first steps to take, along with an activity that results in social interaction with someone other than close family.
missgemini23

Stressed & Broke

Post by missgemini23 »

Hello there, its saylee Can you please tell me when I will have a finacial break through? :'( I have quit a few bills overdue to pay
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (313.99 KiB) Viewed 2533 times
missgemini23

Single forever?

Post by missgemini23 »

Just wandering when or if I will be meantime a love interest anytime soon, thank youuu
Attachments
image.jpg
missgemini23

Black Moon Lilith? Scarey!

Post by missgemini23 »

A past astrologer told me I gave a black moon Lilith in my chart & she made it sound terribly scary . Can you tell me what it is?
Attachments
image.jpg
missgemini23

Stressed & broke

Post by missgemini23 »

Hello there, its saylee Can you please tell me when I will have a finacial break through? :'( I have quit a few bills overdue to pay
Attachments
image.jpg
missgemini23

synastry charts?

Post by missgemini23 »

Are myself & my crush/almost boyfriend going to workout? Can you tell me some specific signs or aspects you see in our charts ? What girl he likes? What type if man is best for me? Thank you!
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (192.45 KiB) Viewed 2534 times
Libransun

Re: Stressed & broke

Post by Libransun »

missgemini23 wrote:Hello there, its saylee Can you please tell me when I will have a finacial break through? :'( I have quit a few bills overdue to pay
Sitting at home waiting for everything to fall into your lap just isn't going to work, you need to get out and about in order to reap the rewards!
You have your prog. venus (planet of love) about to change signs from cancer to leo, and an even stronger influence which is progressed moon in Leo conjunct your prog. ascendant. These Leo placements usually give the owner of the nativity (birth chart)(you in this case) a need for attention from others. In order to get this attention you need to get out into public places, guys love a woman who will talk to them and seem interested in them (real interest or faked), while at the same time you will thoroughly enjoy the attention (win/win). I can see that you are feeling that your life presently is not providing you with that which you feel you deserve, (money/hot guys/attention/praise....all leo wants) ,( thats ok, we all feel like that on occasion), but this need is very important to you at this time! Getting a part time job (or fulltime if you have the endurance) will be beneficial, you will earn money (yes, you have to earn it) meet lots of guys and if you choose the right job (like a bar attendant) will have half drunk guys falling all over you all night (guys get lonely too!) It's time to stop hiding in your bedroom at home, get out where the action is, get the attention that you deserve and pay some bills at the same time! It may be scary/uncomfortable at first, but you will relax after a few days/weeks and turn your present life around!
missgemini23

Grande Water Trine New Moon in Cancer,Mars going into Cancer

Post by missgemini23 »

I have a grande water trine in my natal chart and seeing how there will be a grande water time in the sky pretty soon, I was just wondering what to expect? Sadness, overly emotionally behavior, money etc...

Ps. I read this on a website
"Jupiter, Saturn and Neptune are in a rare grand water trine. This amazing astrological event will be with you for all of July. Cancer new moon, Mars moves into Cancer on July 13 joining the Grand Water trine"
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (313.63 KiB) Viewed 2507 times