Born on the Ful Moon(Super)Sun Cancer,Asc Cancer,Moon Pisces.I would appricciate some guidance trouh my Chart

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
cobry

Born on the Ful Moon(Super)Sun Cancer,Asc Cancer,Moon Pisces.I would appricciate some guidance trouh my Chart

Post by cobry »

Good afternoon Mr.Noel

I was always intersted in Astrology.
I was searching for answers on the internet for my Sun moon and ascendent tipe but i was not able to find the right match.
i will describe myself a bit for you.
Im 5 foot 8, 80 kg
Light brown hair and light brown Eyes.
I had many deaths in my Family when i was young.
I moved Abroad and nowI
live in Malta Europe.
I work for Energy company which is main in the island for the Electricity in project time.
I finished Geodetic high school.
My passion and my hobies are Music and Archeology for the last 12 Years.
If you can help me with some guidance with my Birhchart i would highly appriciate.

Thanks and Regards.

Milan Stevanovic

Below is my birthchart;

Zodiac : Tropical
Sun Cancer 25°41'
Moon Pisces 1°21'
Mercury Leo 17°18'
Venus Leo 5°09'
Mars Taurus 23°59'
Jupiter Virgo 12°33'
Saturn Aquarius 16°36' R
Uranus Capricorn 15°37' R
Neptune Capricorn 17°21' R
Pluto Scorpio 20°13' R
Lilith Aquarius 19°57'
N Node Capricorn 0°29'

Placidus
I ASC Cancer 4°12'
II Cancer 22°42'
III Leo 12°34'
IV Virgo 7°25'
V Libra 11°34'
VI Scorpio 24°47'
VII Capricorn 4°12'
VIII Capricorn 22°42'
IX Aquarius 12°34'
X MC Pisces 7°25'
XI Aries 11°34'
XII Taurus 24°47'

Sun in II
Moon in IX
Mercury in III
Venus in II
Mars in XI
Jupiter in IV
Saturn in IX
Uranus in VII
Neptune in VII
Pluto in V
Lilith in IX
N Node in VI

masculine 3 fire 2
feminine 7 earth 4
cardinal 3 air 1
fixed 5 water 3
mutable 2
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Born on the Ful Moon(Super)Sun Cancer,Asc Cancer,Moon Pisces.I would appricciate some guidance trouh my Chart

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Cobry, firstly, welcome to our forum. To get started I will need your chart. If you want you can send it to me via PM and then I can read it. Sadly, my brain only recognises a chart as a circle and shies away from lists of numbers.
cobry

Re: Born on the Ful Moon(Super)Sun Cancer,Asc Cancer,Moon Pisces.I would appricciate some guidance trouh my Chart

Post by cobry »

Excuse my manners, I would like to say Hello to everybody and thank you for welcoming me on the Forum.

Birthchart is sent in PM.

Thank you.

Link of the Birth Chart;

https://astro.cafeastrology.com/graphic ... =0&lang=en
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Cobry, I have your chart, thank you.

I use the Whole Sign house system, this means that the 1st house begins at 0 degrees of the Ascendant sign, for you that is Cancer. Every house after that begins at 0 degrees and ends at the end of the sign.

In your 1st house you have Ascendant and Sun in Cancer which suggests that you are warm and caring, a nice combination. Your Moon is in Pisces in the 9th house of travel and higher learning, it is also conjunct your Midheaven, and that shows again that you have compassion for others.

What stands out in your chart are the mini stellium (3 planets) in Leo in the 2nd house; 3 planets in Capricorn in the 7th house. There is a Grand Cross in your chart formed from Mars, Saturn, Pluto and Mercury. There are also a number of oppositions and some T-squares.

I'm going to direct you to grab my free course on astrology and for you to go through it before you get back to me. The reason is that there is a whole lot of action here that I need to explain to you. So please, take your time, read up, do the exercises and then get back to me with some questions and we'll walk thru this chart of yours.
cobry

Post by cobry »

Thank you, Mr.Noel.

Looking forward to taking your course.