pluto

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
eliot1988

Re: pluto

Post by eliot1988 »

I take psychotropic drugs and I think Mars square neptune is responsible for that. especially mars in the 12th house. I generally have neptune installed very badly. I just take the medicine to calm down ....
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

yes, the astrology chart and computer readings will show you what it might mean. Now it is up to you to go beyond that and see the chart as a means or a pathway to enlightenment. I hope you have some of my books because this is what I write about.
eliot1988

Post by eliot1988 »

thanks for the replys! i hope to find my road....!
eliot1988

Post by eliot1988 »

i have the pluto in 7th house. not 8th house...
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

eliot1988 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:56 pm i have the pluto in 7th house. not 8th house...
I used the Whole Sign house system to even out your house sizes, it is the oldest house system from the Hellenistic period. It will shift some of the planets into different houses and is perhaps the best house system though I do use three at different times (Placidus, Koch and Whole Sign).