Relocation astrology: where to move?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
shynerd

Relocation astrology: where to move?

Post by shynerd »

Good morning,
I've heard that the natal chart tends to modify according to the place I choose to live my life. Could anybody explain it in more detail?

Which would be the ideal location or time zone for me to live according to my birth chart?

Thanks to whoever will get back to this :)
I am a man and I was born on February 20, 1989 in Atessa, Italy at 12:29

Natal chart: https://ibb.co/McVwxkT
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Relocation astrology: where to move?

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Shy, this is my personal opinion on relocated charts - they don't do much more than annoy the daylights out of anyone who tries to use them. Stick to your birth chart, it tells you everything you need to know. There is nothing magical about a relocated chart.
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

In my view natal chart is sufficient to know about relocation.
Houses, signs and planets have direction.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
shynerd

Post by shynerd »

You have both been quite clear on the matter, thanks :)

On this regard, what does my chart says on that? I have to say I was born during a quite complicated Caesarian section during the seven month of gestation. Therefore, the birth time I've given is actually an average as my birth time ranges from 12:15 to 12:45.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Sky, I've done your chart again with your time 12.30 pm. I've also used a better chart that I can read, the one you have is rather horrid, sorry.

The problem you have is that your Ascendant is right on the cusp of Gemini and Cancer and a change of a few minutes will change its sign. What i do see is that you were born on an exact full moon which suggests that you can see people's mindset from both points of view, theirs and yours. It can also suggest some conflict with head and heart.

Your Chiron is right on your Ascendant so you have a reasonably accurate birth time give or take 10 minutes. What Chiron shows is a traumatic birth which could have been worse. It also shows your wound that you carry through life, it makes you the the 'wounded healer' and interested in healing.

Women are a conundrum for you, you don't quite know or understand them. One of life's little challenges is there for you to unravel.

This is done for 12.25 pm

OK, bed time, catch you soon.
Attachments
SFPage.jpg
SFPage.jpg (250.42 KiB) Viewed 2261 times
shynerd

Post by shynerd »

Good morning, thanks for making a new chart :)
Noel Eastwood wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:10 pm The problem you have is that your Ascendant is right on the cusp of Gemini and Cancer and a change of a few minutes will change its sign.
Does it mean I have some qualities of both ascendants? I believe the moon is in the same situation as it changes in that half an hour range.
Noel Eastwood wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:10 pm Your Chiron is right on your Ascendant so you have a reasonably accurate birth time give or take 10 minutes. What Chiron shows is a traumatic birth which could have been worse.
Wait, so there will be a more accurate time frame for my birth time rather than 12:15 - 12:45? Anyway, yes it has been a traumatic caesarian at seven months.
Noel Eastwood wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:10 pm It also shows your wound that you carry through life, it makes you the the 'wounded healer' and interested in healing.
You mean the birth itself or something else?
Noel Eastwood wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:10 pm Women are a conundrum for you, you don't quite know or understand them. One of life's little challenges is there for you to unravel.
I'm not into women as you may imagine. What does my chart says about my love life and marriage?

If you please, what does my chart says about my work life, career and a potential relocation? Should I get worried because my 2nd and 10th house are empty?

I've lived in London for a while but I'd have Taurus in my XII house in london. What does that means?

Thank you very much.
shynerd

Post by shynerd »

Forgive me, I can't modify the post. I wrote "Taurus in XII" instead of "Mars in XII". Without considering relocation, Mars is dangerously close to the XII house in my birth place natal chart as well.
Moreover, as my natal Mars is in Taurus, how bad is it? Thanks once again.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

SHy, in my opinion there is no such thing as a 'cusper', either you are or your aren't. If you have a Cancer Asc you will be nurturing, sometimes controlling, think a lot about holding people close to you and not letting them get away. Cancer Asc is also very emotional and this links in with your Pisces Sun. If you have a Gemini Ascendant then you would be sharp minded, hyperactive and sometimes worry excessively struggling to shut the self-talk out of your head especially at night. It will make you want to tell everyone about everything in your life, live on social media and love educating everyone.

Same with your Moon, it is right on the cusp of Leo and a tight birth time to within a few minutes is essential to know what your Asc and Moon are doing. Talk to the hospital where you were born, they might have the records.
shynerd

Post by shynerd »

I’ve already checked. As it has been a difficult birth, nobody checked the exact time. At least nothing has been written down on the records.

I tend to recognise some characteristics of a moon in Leo, I’ve got some characteristics of an ascendant in Gemini but I am a overweight and I tend to eat many snakes and that relates to cancer. Or maybe it’s the sign in Pisces.
Anyway, sometimes I’m lazy, sometimes I’m hyperactive but sometimes I wake up at night to think cause I’m worried.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Shy, I've created your chart above with a Gemini Asc. Now it is your turn to tell me what you see in your chart :)