Urgent need of job

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
sapleo

Urgent need of job

Post by sapleo »

Hi All,

I am doing my masters in Sweden in Engineering, and I will complete it in some days. I am facing lot of issuses, with all rejections. Every work of mine getting delayed. Its been started from 2015 since then i am trying but not succeded. I am getting depressed day by day, with money problem is an add on.
can any of you please say me when will I get a job in Sweden? Please help me out, i have retrived this account just now. I will be highly oblighed if you help me with this question.

DOB- 25/03/1994
Time- 14.20 pm noon
Place- Serampore, West Bengal, India
sapleo

Re: Urgent need of job

Post by sapleo »

sapleo wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:03 pm Hi All,

I am doing my masters in Sweden in Engineering, and I will complete it in some days. I am facing lot of issuses, with all rejections. Every work of mine getting delayed. Its been started from 2015 since then i am trying but not succeded. I am getting depressed day by day, with money problem is an add on.
can any of you please say me when will I get a job in Sweden? Please help me out, i have retrived this account just now. I will be highly oblighed if you help me with this question.

DOB- 25/03/1994
Time- 14.20 pm noon
Place- Serampore, West Bengal, India

Hi,
Any update on my chart?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi sapleo,

Would you please give the city in Sweden in which you are living ? (This is for the purpose of setting up a "Relocation Chart" which may add more information to the story).

I'd suggest that at least part of this depression is this incredible build up of tension with regard to completing your Masters, which probably seems obvious but the stress has been going on for so long now, fueled by the lack of responses to your job applications of course.

Apart from that, it does look very much like these current issues should start to ease quite soon, and in fact during this next month or two. What's important now is that you take a really deep breath and allow all your previous efforts to do their work 'out there in the World', or in other words just 'let go' and ...yes...wait - hard as that may be.

Yes, there will still be doubts and struggles in the midst of this, but you're changing so much it's hard for you to understand 'why'.

It's all there. And I don't doubt that you will come out of all of this renewed and ready for what's next.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
sapleo

Post by sapleo »

admin wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:11 am Hi sapleo,

Would you please give the city in Sweden in which you are living ? (This is for the purpose of setting up a "Relocation Chart" which may add more information to the story).

I'd suggest that at least part of this depression is this incredible build up of tension with regard to completing your Masters, which probably seems obvious but the stress has been going on for so long now, fueled by the lack of responses to your job applications of course.

Apart from that, it does look very much like these current issues should start to ease quite soon, and in fact during this next month or two. What's important now is that you take a really deep breath and allow all your previous efforts to do their work 'out there in the World', or in other words just 'let go' and ...yes...wait - hard as that may be.

Yes, there will still be doubts and struggles in the midst of this, but you're changing so much it's hard for you to understand 'why'.

It's all there. And I don't doubt that you will come out of all of this renewed and ready for what's next.

Best,
Admin.

Hi Admin,

Sorry for my late response. Thank you for replying my post.

You are very true what you have said in this reply. But I just wanna let you know why I am getting more depressed and my relation with everyone is going towards wrong direction. It is like everyone is taking me in a wrong way. I am studying hard but failing in exams. I dont not know what to do now. Please let me know when all these will stop. And also I need a job badly, when will a get a job.

And I live in Linköping, Sweden. You can now add a relocation chart.

Thanks and let me know if you need something more.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Perhaps you are trying too hard to get your point across to others ? Looking at your Progressed chart (with Prog. Saturn conj. Prog. 7th/relationships with others) it seems that you need to slow down and really think before you speak. Really listen to what others are saying (or trying to say or tell you) before you reply and before you assume that they’re getting at you or dismissing your words.

Yes, you’re frustrated, but you might be making assumptions about what people mean, or you’re already in defence mode before they even speak ?

You ask “when all these will stop”, but it will only do so when you start to look within and examine what it is that you might be doing that creates this kind of reaction from others. In other words, try to shift your viewpoint and try to get yourself out of this defensive mode. Yes, I know this is really hard to do but nothing will change until you change.

There’s no doubt that you are going through a very very hard and trying time and I’m not trying belittle your experiences in any way. But there’s no use in my attempting to predict “when it will end”, as you just have to go through it and understand that it’s all happening ‘for a reason’, rather than the Universe being just out to get at you or punish you. The sooner you accept this, the easier it will become and the quicker you’ll see the point of it all.

Really, this is a massive opportunity for you to discover your strengths, as well as your weaknesses, so that you can move forward in a direction that is right for you, and in a way that bring circumstances and others on your side.

No, it’s not easy, and although it may not help immediately, so many are going through incredibly difficult times with these current transits. For you it seems that your primary need is to slow down, think carefully before you speak or act. You need to concentrate on your own goals for their own sake, and try not expect the approval or praise of others so that when you don’t receive it you get more depressed and frustrated.

Not much to ask ? :( Yes, I know it does seem so, but there it is, so you (like all of us) just have to get on with it to the very best of your ability. (What a Lecture ! :roll: ).

Your Relocation Chart suggests that relationships with others are very much tied in with your need for public approval and acceptance, but again, also that you may be mis-reading or misunderstanding the responses you are receiving. Are you trying to appear to others that you are intellectually superior or know more than you do ? Maybe not, but if so this could actually be a cover-up for a deeper fear that you really don’t know enough, which is something that you may always feel, with the result that you try to ‘know’/learn/study too much in order to compensate or prove yourself and your worth. Possibly you swing from over-confidence to a complete lack of confidence ?

On a brighter note (sapleo heaves a sigh of relief ?), your Solar Return for this year does promise considerable success and even a sudden shift in your situation – if you make the effort towards more self-awareness about these current issues you are having to deal with.

Please do let me know your thoughts on this, if of course you wish to do so.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
sapleo

Post by sapleo »

admin wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:21 pm Perhaps you are trying too hard to get your point across to others ? Looking at your Progressed chart (with Prog. Saturn conj. Prog. 7th/relationships with others) it seems that you need to slow down and really think before you speak. Really listen to what others are saying (or trying to say or tell you) before you reply and before you assume that they’re getting at you or dismissing your words.

Yes, you’re frustrated, but you might be making assumptions about what people mean, or you’re already in defence mode before they even speak ?

You ask “when all these will stop”, but it will only do so when you start to look within and examine what it is that you might be doing that creates this kind of reaction from others. In other words, try to shift your viewpoint and try to get yourself out of this defensive mode. Yes, I know this is really hard to do but nothing will change until you change.

There’s no doubt that you are going through a very very hard and trying time and I’m not trying belittle your experiences in any way. But there’s no use in my attempting to predict “when it will end”, as you just have to go through it and understand that it’s all happening ‘for a reason’, rather than the Universe being just out to get at you or punish you. The sooner you accept this, the easier it will become and the quicker you’ll see the point of it all.

Really, this is a massive opportunity for you to discover your strengths, as well as your weaknesses, so that you can move forward in a direction that is right for you, and in a way that bring circumstances and others on your side.

No, it’s not easy, and although it may not help immediately, so many are going through incredibly difficult times with these current transits. For you it seems that your primary need is to slow down, think carefully before you speak or act. You need to concentrate on your own goals for their own sake, and try not expect the approval or praise of others so that when you don’t receive it you get more depressed and frustrated.

Not much to ask ? :( Yes, I know it does seem so, but there it is, so you (like all of us) just have to get on with it to the very best of your ability. (What a Lecture ! :roll: ).

Your Relocation Chart suggests that relationships with others are very much tied in with your need for public approval and acceptance, but again, also that you may be mis-reading or misunderstanding the responses you are receiving. Are you trying to appear to others that you are intellectually superior or know more than you do ? Maybe not, but if so this could actually be a cover-up for a deeper fear that you really don’t know enough, which is something that you may always feel, with the result that you try to ‘know’/learn/study too much in order to compensate or prove yourself and your worth. Possibly you swing from over-confidence to a complete lack of confidence ?

On a brighter note (sapleo heaves a sigh of relief ?), your Solar Return for this year does promise considerable success and even a sudden shift in your situation – if you make the effort towards more self-awareness about these current issues you are having to deal with.

Please do let me know your thoughts on this, if of course you wish to do so.

Best,
Admin.

Hi Admin,

Thanks for your reply. You are very true and I realised all these some days back, and I started reviewing myself. But thanks that you explained it so well. No one daid this to me before. You know all of these affected me and now I like to be completely alone, which led me towards depression. I am just unable make my close ones understand my situation. People now days I am just can not trust may be something wrong with me. I can say I am deeply hurt and broken avoiding everyone. So, this is the reason I am living alone in another part of the globe, where I dont even have any family and they are far away from me.

Please let me know your thoughts. I will wait for reply.
All I need a job, which might can give a little stress relif.

Thanks,