Urgent need of job

This area is for Western Astrology interpretations only. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.

Moderator: Noel Eastwood

sapleo

Urgent need of job

Post by sapleo » Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:03 pm

Hi All,

I am doing my masters in Sweden in Engineering, and I will complete it in some days. I am facing lot of issuses, with all rejections. Every work of mine getting delayed. Its been started from 2015 since then i am trying but not succeded. I am getting depressed day by day, with money problem is an add on.
can any of you please say me when will I get a job in Sweden? Please help me out, i have retrived this account just now. I will be highly oblighed if you help me with this question.

DOB- 25/03/1994
Time- 14.20 pm noon
Place- Serampore, West Bengal, India

sapleo

Re: Urgent need of job

Post by sapleo » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:47 am

sapleo wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:03 pm
Hi All,

I am doing my masters in Sweden in Engineering, and I will complete it in some days. I am facing lot of issuses, with all rejections. Every work of mine getting delayed. Its been started from 2015 since then i am trying but not succeded. I am getting depressed day by day, with money problem is an add on.
can any of you please say me when will I get a job in Sweden? Please help me out, i have retrived this account just now. I will be highly oblighed if you help me with this question.

DOB- 25/03/1994
Time- 14.20 pm noon
Place- Serampore, West Bengal, India

Hi,
Any update on my chart?

admin
Site Admin

Re: Urgent need of job

Post by admin » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:11 am

Hi sapleo,

Would you please give the city in Sweden in which you are living ? (This is for the purpose of setting up a "Relocation Chart" which may add more information to the story).

I'd suggest that at least part of this depression is this incredible build up of tension with regard to completing your Masters, which probably seems obvious but the stress has been going on for so long now, fueled by the lack of responses to your job applications of course.

Apart from that, it does look very much like these current issues should start to ease quite soon, and in fact during this next month or two. What's important now is that you take a really deep breath and allow all your previous efforts to do their work 'out there in the World', or in other words just 'let go' and ...yes...wait - hard as that may be.

Yes, there will still be doubts and struggles in the midst of this, but you're changing so much it's hard for you to understand 'why'.

It's all there. And I don't doubt that you will come out of all of this renewed and ready for what's next.

Best,
Admin.
"There are more things...likely to frighten us than there are to crush us; we suffer more often in imagination than in reality." Seneca