Really in need of guidance

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
RoseMary

Really in need of guidance

Post by RoseMary »

Dear respected astrologers
I really need some guidance in life, I am an extremely unrealistic and indecisive person and have made so many wrong decisions in life. Right now I am in university studying economics but I absolutely hate it and I dont know what to do . My father is a narcissist and the same time he has been unemployed for six years , my mother works so hard but still he treats are so badly, I absolutely just hate that man. My mother has to pay for my university fees but she is also retiring, and I dont want to be a burden to her anymore.
Right now I am planning to go to Turkey next year to study Mathematics, and I have a terrible feeling that I will not get the opportunity and things in my life will just go downhill from what they are right now. Please someone advise me if I should go ahead with Turkey and if I will be successful. Here are my birth details
Place: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Time:17:15
Dob:21/01/1998
Regards
anandmalhotra

Re: Really in need of guidance

Post by anandmalhotra »

June 2021 this will get better no doubt.
While taking bath put 50 ml on unboiled milk and tea soopn of turmeric powder in water and take bath. Daily.
Wear a copper bangle in right hand and you may get relief soon.
Good Bless!!!
God Bless All.
"I started charging Clients to get their feedback else people won't respond."
http://www.jupiterastro.com
Looking for Vedic Professional Astrologers, to serve the Needy.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

RoseM, I think you might be more suited to working in the humanities field, perhaps psychology, nursing or something like that. You have enormous compassion and love as well as intelligence, I think you will be successful in any field you apply yourself to.

As to your move to Turkey I recommend that you check with the vedic astrologers as to what they can see in your chart as I believe that they have better event prediction methods to western astrology.
RoseMary

Post by RoseMary »

I am truly grateful for the fact that you all have taken the time to read and reply, this truly truly means a lot.