how to heal my chiron aspects

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
lunargix003

how to heal my chiron aspects

Post by lunargix003 »

I have chiron in scorpio in 4th house and obviously my childhood was a really bad one. I was totally neglected at home and it has took a big toll on my sens of self worth and ability to form meaningful relationships. I have a lot of chiron aspects in my chart. They are -
chiron square sun(in aquarius in 7th house),
chiron square moon(in leo in 1st house),
chiron square mercury(in aquarius in 7th house),
chiron sextile venus(in capricorn in 6th house, and i have the desire to become a psychotherapist to heal people with childhood wounding),
chiron trine mars(in pisces in 8th house).

I really want to heal these inner conflicts caused due to chiron. I am done being a victim to my unconscious behavior patterns caused by these conflicts.
Here is my full birth chart - https://astro-charts.com/tools/birth_ch ... meRadio=pm
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: how to heal my chiron aspects

Post by Noel Eastwood »

welcome back Hari, this is what I like to do with astrology - apply it to psychotherapy.

Chiron in the 4th house can suggest that childhood was tough, 'anguish' is Chiron's keyword. Those squares you mentioned are awkward but aren't horrific, they have a positive side in that they connect you to your foundations, which in this case is your childhood and home. It is your past (4th house - childhood) that can liberate you or it can force you to keep looking backwards.

How to heal your childhood? Now that may take a lot of effort. Do you have the desire and energy for such a journey? You have Moon in Leo and your Ascendant is in Leo. This suggests that you are an adventurer, going within your inner world to heal your past is an adventure, so your Leo says 'yes!'

You also have an Aquarian stellium along with a 7th house stellium, these are Air signs and this suggest that you may be too easily distracted and bored to complete your journey.

A journey that can release the power stored in your psyche is thus in the balance - can Hari stay the distance? Can he engage his mind long enough to gain any value from this depth of healing? This is why I have said so many times to so many people that learning to meditate is the first step to health and to personal power.

Your unconscious and this is where your childhood resides. To get there you will need to meditate. You can knock on the door but your challenge is not to get bored and lose interest once you are allowed inside. Your Leo Moon and Ascendant wants to go through that door and into your psyche; your Chiron who resides in your house of childhood wants it too; and so do your inner selves, those children who remain wounded from your upbringing. But will your Airy Aquarius and 7th house allow you to do so?

Here lies your mystic's quest - to stay the course despite becoming bored or disinterested because it takes dedicated practice to perform this depth of psychotherapy.

Are you ready to begin this journey of extreme importance and can you stick with it, Hari?

I have this therapy explained in detail in my Self Hypnosis book if you want to look know more about it.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M05PVKQ
lunargix003

Re: how to heal my chiron aspects

Post by lunargix003 »

Wow thanks ! thats a beautiful reply. I too like the idea of integrating astrology and psychotherapy. I was really inspired by carl jung's concept of archetypes and I see great potential in the field of psychotherapy if concepts from astrology are introduced to it. and btw thanks for the advice, I have to strengthen my leo aspects. I am emotionally stunted and has trouble listening to my emotions and expressing them. So I feel like I have to fix my emotional impotence to bring out my leo moon in full action.