Insight into Life Purpose and Relationships

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
pranav02

Insight into Life Purpose and Relationships

Post by pranav02 »

Hey guys, I'd like to know what my chart says about career in terms of my life purpose, social life and relationships. Would really appreciate any information on this :D

Link to chart if needed : https://m.imgur.com/TnCydTS

T.O.B : 12:22 P.M
D.O.B : 5th Jan, 2002.
Place : Chennai, TN, India.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Insight into Life Purpose and Relationships

Post by Noel Eastwood »

p02, I can see that you have drive and a passion for life but your life has been tough. You have already faced many issues and confronted them head on. You have discovered that in a confrontation sometimes you will win sometimes you lose. YOur lessons in this life are to manage that passion and drive, to go slowly and gently through life.

Caution is on of your key words but so too is ambition. You will be successful but you will need to manage your impulsive side.

THis will be up and down for you but that is only because you are young, as stated by your respected Vedic astrologer. This period of life is to sort out who you are, to gain an idea of your identity and to gain confidence in being yourself. Do that by going slowly through life, take time out to meditate, use your energy to study and to exercise as well. Meditation is important and you only need to do the basics relaxation type meditation, your psyche will teach you when you are ready to move forward in specific meditation techniques - don't rush this.

So don't stress over what is in front of you right now, you have your entire life in front of you anyway, why rush it? Slow down, stop stressing and start meditating.
pranav02

Post by pranav02 »

Heyy, thank you very much for the reply. Sorry, I took a while to carefully process this information before typing out a response. What you've stated has been pretty accurate. I do have a passion and a drive and want to a constantly improve myself and like you said although I have been able to achieve, it's a matter of inconsistency that hurts and in turn fuels out a sense of impatience within me.

Of late, I feel like I have been using sublimation to deal with my problems and I do carry some baggage from incidents till now which has somewhat crippled me in social interactions. My conversations are very much conscious and I find myself planning every word Im'ma say. I have lost the ability to open up completly with anyone and avoiding close interactions but deep down I desperately want to. This frustrates me on a quotidien basis to the point where I am emotionally exhausted. Repetitive patterns. I wanna improve and focus on myself and avoid drama-related issues and yet at the same time, long for a relationship and other similair prospects. Inconsistent mindset :")

Like you said, it has been a up-and-down sort of battle so far. I've struggled, especially in terms of self-control and from a social perspective, be it expressing my emotions and being vulnerable and able to trust other people. I did hit my lowest about 2 years ago. I lost almost all my friends, demoted in terms of social unspoken hierachy and was low-key bullied which affected my esteem and confidence too. Consequently, I went through some minor changes personality-wise to cope and obtained a lot of new lessons and experiences. I was able to identify a destructive pattern of addiction I had developed as a method of escapism in my life. Over a period of time, I have sometimes managed to identify the times where I employ escapism to avoid facing problems in life. Since, I have incorporated meditation and going to the gym and cold showers (all 3 almost everyday) as a part of my journey to recovery then itself. It does help but constantly being engaged in mental organizations of thoughts and controlling behaviors has been exhausting. Then again, I and others would also say that I am very lucky to have found insight from the experiences I've gone through and also for the other familial and material benefits I've been provided with so I don't really know :/

Best,
Pranav.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

p02, it has been tough, it is now easing so allow this to proceed and continue with your exercises etc. As for your mind engage it in exercise too, I recommend my self hypnosis book which you can find in my signature below. This has many mental exercises that you can practice to manage and control your wayward mind.

I think you are out of the woods but have some wounds that are slow to heal. Be patient, do those mental exercises / meditations from my book and you will find things leap forward. You can ask me any questions you have about them too, I am here to help as best I can.
pranav02

Post by pranav02 »

Sorry, though I had already replied, evidently not. I seem to lose motivation in meditation but I will keep going. I need to enhance my self-control and I have also started to read up on self-hypnosis. I'd always wondered whether one could use astrology in a psychological perspective and solve problems, here I am. I've subscribed to your newsletter too. I also wanna know, how do you learn psychological astrology, if possible?
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

I use astrology as a psychological tool in personal growth. You can learn about it from books, mine, Liz Greene, Stephen Arroyo, Glen Perry, Noel Tyl, Howard Sasportas... there are many authors out there. My newsletter will give you a lot of example on how astrology can be used, and I've got a lot of newsletters for you to read. The method I use is direct experience with the astrological archetypes, and that is through meditation. So keep meditating and you will eventually engage with the archetypes in your chart.
pranav02

Post by pranav02 »

Thanks for the reply. What meditation technique would one employ here to connect with your chart? I've been practicing breath-focused mindfulness meditation so far but then again, there are many other ways to induce a trance state. How would one approach meditation in this case and what should the aim be?
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

I would start with the Sun and Moon archetypes, it is all explained in my book too.
pranav02

Post by pranav02 »

I'll look into it. Thank you for you time :)