FIRED!! What to do now?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
ScorpioDom

FIRED!! What to do now?

Post by ScorpioDom »

Hey all!
I was recently fired from my job. And while i was really excited by that and ready to move on I’m kind of stuck now... because on the one hand i do not want to work in media anymore but on the other ... that’s what i have a degree in and that’s all the experience i have. ..
I’m afraid to try something new and waste more time and money. And i have so many ideas on what i could possibly want to spend my life doing but I’m not sure because these ideas are never consistent

So i know i should rest and figure it out now because it is my chance... because i manifested this.
But i would love some kind of feedback on what i might be good at. What i might need to look into and if this period in my life is somehow mirrored in my chart.

Thank you in advance!

My details are:
September 23, 1994
10:45 am
Queens, NY
Attachments
EE098C21-37E2-45EC-9E47-963AED680F2B.jpeg
EE098C21-37E2-45EC-9E47-963AED680F2B.jpeg (274.67 KiB) Viewed 2086 times
Sujit

Re: FIRED!! What to do now?

Post by Sujit »

Post details of job loss.

- Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi ScorpioDom,

I see you have posted an Equal House chart. However, I prefer to use ‘true’ Houses so I’m going to proceed in this way and hope that it will help.

I see that Pluto is currently conjunct your Neptune/Uranus across your 3rd House cusp. This of itself signifies tremendous inner changes which take some time to understand and figure out what is going on. Basically this suggests that your whole way of thinking is undergoing a major shift, which can initially result in confusion about so many parts of your life as you’re not sure about so much at this time.

Actually, even though it’s a difficult time, its ultimate outcome brings a tremendous relief and reveals whole new ways to proceed as you question so much of what you believed in prior to this. Naturally, this can make you very uneasy and unsure of which way to turn, but again, gradually as you start reaching out for answers, new paths will reveal themselves to you.

In the meantime, you’ll rebel against ‘The Institution’ as you become more and more aware of how outdated and irrelevant many of its systems and methods are. All very well, just don’t ‘throw out the baby with the bathwater’ so to speak.

All of this is contributing to your ‘many ideas’ and lack of surety. And I feel that this is a time when it’s better not to try to make any ‘final’ decisions, as – just as you say – as you discover more and more, you’re likely to keep changing your mind. I would suggest that this is why you were ‘fired from your job’ – because that work no longer fulfilled what you are growing into. Yes, it may have been as a result of nothing you did, but nonetheless ‘something inside’ either pushed you to create that situation, or else it was just simply that the pattern of energies within pulled this situation to you.

Your Sun in the 1st Degree of Libra (ruling your Midheaven/Career) is at a crucial point of the Zodiac...it’s that point of ‘Balance’ (the Libran Scales), and this (along with your Mercury in Libra) makes it so very hard for you to make decisions. And this because every decision, however small, can feel like a life-changing decision.

I suspect that you may be influenced by friends or social groups and their criteria ? However, having said that, Venus/Jupiter/Ascendant and Pluto all in Scorpio, ultimately feels the need to decide for itself. Often I would suspect, others don’t know the ‘real you’, which can be frustrating and really hurtful at times. Nonetheless, you have the power to bounce back... eventually.

Your Moon in Taurus in the 6th House, does however, feel the need for a sense of stability and security, especially in your work and routines. When this is upset, your health may suffer...or perhaps you imagine all sorts of ailments that turn out not to exist ? In your current Solar Return, the Moon is conjunct Neptune in Pisces in the 6th, which, on the one hand shows the feeling of all of this sense of disorientation and muddle, but on the other hand suggests the need for – well, I don’t much like the phrase but here it is anyway...’go with the flow’. Presumably this doesn’t help the bank balance though, so perhaps it’s a matter of being prepared to take any job you can, knowing that it doesn’t have to be 'the One’ but just enough whilst you go through these important and powerful changes.

And so to the point of your question. I do feel that you need to go about this with an open mind: try new areas, study new subjects...perhaps health/healing areas might interest you at this time ? (Counselling might come into your purview later on). Think about what other areas your skills can be applied to. I strongly believe that anything we do serves a purpose towards what we will do ultimately, even if it doesn’t seem relevant at the time.

Hope this helps in some way.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
ScorpioDom

Post by ScorpioDom »

@admin
Thank you so much for this. I didn’t get the notification for this and felt like i was just too lost to even get a response... my mind does like to runaway with the worst case scenario sometimes.
But nevertheless your response was really touching and i read it a few times and cried a bit.. ha! I will take your words into consideration thank you again!
nansens

Post by nansens »

Hiya,

Sorry to hear about your frustrating times. @Admin though I could help out here since I too reached out to astro forum at a time when Pluto was transiting my Neptune/Uranus conj a couple of years ago.

I went through a very long period of internal metamorphosis. I found new ways to dream and rebel. However the shedding of the old me, was very painful specially since there seemed to be no end in sight.

What did help was trying to figure out my north node at the time. I used equal house system with the birth time you provided, and this chart shows your NN to be in 12 house pretty tightly conj with Jupiter/Venus and ASC

Usually planets and asteroids that are in the 12 house but conj to ASC are visible to other, but unconscious to the person with the 12th house planets. So people can see this lovely intense giving-taking nature of yours (even your desires that you think you hide so well), but you may not always know how to control it. Now an NN in 12th house gives you great power to understand this very subconscious/unconscious mind of yours.

The next bit is an excerpt from one of my favourite sites, https://theastrocodex.com/ Let me know if this resonates with you:

"Having your North Node in the 12th house of the natal chart automatically also means that the South Node is located in the 6th house. This natal placement of the North Node indicates a heavy emphasis on matters concerning one’s deep psyche.

The 12th house is responsible for the individual’s subconscious and unconscious, while is also connected with self-sacrifice, secrets, the supernatural and the occult. In addition, the 6th/12th axis shows that your life lesson involves your attitude towards daily routines, the health of your body, while also job and service towards others.

As the Lunar Nodes indicate Karmic debts and connections with previous lifetimes, the native who has the North Node in the 12th house must dedicate himself entirely to expanding his spirituality. The South Node in the 6th indicates that during the person’s previous life, he was a hard worker totally concentrated on daily labor. He may have been a workaholic, while even his body suffered from such a working regime.

There are high possibilities that poor health from the previous lifetime will tend to re-occur during the current one. The karmic path of such a native is to break this pattern and to dedicate his life to spiritual quests. (Perhaps this loss of job is very break you need)

These can include auto-psychoanalysis, meditation, or any other way of unveiling the deeper layers of his mind and existence. The North Node always shows us what road we must follow in order to develop ourselves, and most of the times it is not the easiest one to choose. Most people usually feel quite uncomfortable about marching towards fulfilling matters of the house where the North Node is located. This is because during previous lifetimes we have gathered a lot of experience concerning the South Node house matters.

Indeed, we are a lot more acquainted with the roads we have already walked; yet life requires from us to abandon the safety of known patterns and face development through unknown areas. For fulfilling our cause, the North Node strengthens everything it touches. Of course, a lot of fears can be present concerning the direction it indicates, as it is a terra incognita yet to be discovered. Yet, the North Node is quite beneficial when with conjunction with any planet present in the house, even if it is a “malefic”. Naturally, a malefic planet adversely aspected will still remain a rather harsh lesson to learn. Spiritual growth will be eventually reached; even if it comes through difficulties, but generally expect the North Node of the Moon to bless you with an expansion of the positive traits of any planet nearby.

We should state that the 12th house is probably the toughest one to cope with in a natal chart, and the person who has such a placement will have to make strong efforts in order to reach his karmic goals. The North Node in the 12th house indicates that the native must spend a lot of time with himself. Through solitude, he can understand a lot better the functions of his mind. Many times, people who have the North Node placed here are living with a lot of fears and phobias. It is a natural consequence that this house delivers. The North Node shows that he must stand up and fight them. In his battle, he is alone, and this is the reason why a solitary background is necessary. The twelfth house also rules places of seclusion. Yet, one does not need to go to a monastery so that he reaches the enlightenment he searches for. Most people can get into such a twelfth house state even by spending more time alone, without influences from people of their nearby environment. There are even plenty of beautiful ways to achieve the necessary distance from others. Living on the borders of the city, frequent closeness to nature, or just by choosing to pass time alone in your house. Curiously enough, a great battlefield for such people is night-time. By staying awake at night, they are symbolically battling their archetypes of fears and phobias. Every sunrise is a victory. This is a great way for personal customized meditation that they can use. Especially if their phobias are also connected to darkness, both literally and metaphorically.

Also, a twelfth house North Node can bring to the native a karmic road of altruistic sacrifice towards others. The 12th house is ruled by Pisces, and such a native will learn through selflessly offering to others, forgiving his enemies and even being patient during his martyrdom. In addition, the artistic traits of Neptune, the 12th house’s ruling planet, instruct such a chart owner to develop through creating art. Thus, he has the opportunity to transform his fears and pain into a symbolic redemption. If you have this placement, consider trying art even on an amateur level. Painting, poetry or even dancing may become your personal psycho-therapy. Again, prefer exercising these activities on your own. People with the North Node in the 12th house tend to suffer from lack of faith and low self-esteem. They must, therefore, establish back this faith, both towards their own self and towards something higher, depending on their religious views. As the 12th house is a gate to the occult and the supernatural, big changes in their cosmotheory can occur after paranormal events in their life. The North Node empowers their clairvoyant abilities, and in some cases, such people can reach control over their occult powers. The 12th house rules large animals, and the North Node makes the relationship with them a necessary part of the native’s life. Curiously enough, many people who have their North Node placed here are strongly attracted to horses and dolphins in particular. Some of them, who also have natal planets placed in the 12th house, even have a job which involves taking care of animals. The presence of animals in their life is necessary for spiritual progress and healing.

Of course, the North Node acts as a benefic, and usually helps great love develop between them and the animals. Yet, the native should be very careful with handling small animals. They are ruled by the 6th house and not the 12th, so they symbolize things we should leave back. People with the North Node in the 12th house are advised to stay away from small animals, especially if they have a malefic planet present in the 6th house. This can indicate accidents that can be the echo of difficult events of previous lifetimes. Do not bring those events to the current lifetime, stick to your 12th house. The 12th house is all about self-sacrifice and giving, while the 6th one indicates putting a price on what you offer. People with the North Node in the 12th house know how to price their efforts and charge for them, but have not learned yet how to give for free. A life lesson for them is to understand that there are more important things than the economical value of their work.

When you activate your twelfth house and balance the karmic axis between the two Nodes, you will be able again to seek development in the sixth house related matters. So, if work, daily routines and an organized life are of a high importance for you, you may safely turn towards them after you learn your lessons. By developing your 12th house, you are actually opening the 6th house gates too. Only then you will be able to use your South Node in a proper way, this time consciously".

So looks like time to get to know your NN more. When my transit Pluto hit Neptune, I also found this great urge/calling to travel and be some place else. And heeding that call has most definitely worked for me. I moved to Australia. So literally turned my world upside down. Going with the flow served me. You might feel like your energies of doing and thinking are being crushed, with Pluto opp your mars and square you mercury. But this could also be a fantastic time to learn how your t-squares functions(mercury-mars-neptune/Uranus), and And temper it with this Plutonian energy that is here to stay.

Another challenge for you is your libra moon in 6th house conj your SN. This increases your needed to be rooted in 6th house issues, but you'll need to balance those fears with the help of Jupiter and Venus.

This might be too much information at once, so let me know if you need any clarifications.

Stay well, have faith, and just remember like all good and bad things, this too shall pass.
Love and hugs,
N
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

nansens wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:26 pm Hiya,

Sorry to hear about your frustrating times. @Admin though I could help out here since I too reached out to astro forum at a time when Pluto was transiting my Neptune/Uranus conj a couple of years ago.

I went through a very long period of internal metamorphosis. I found new ways to dream and rebel. However the shedding of the old me, was very painful specially since there seemed to be no end in sight.

What did help was trying to figure out my north node at the time. I used equal house system with the birth time you provided, and this chart shows your NN to be in 12 house pretty tightly conj with Jupiter/Venus and ASC

Usually planets and asteroids that are in the 12 house but conj to ASC are visible to other, but unconscious to the person with the 12th house planets. So people can see this lovely intense giving-taking nature of yours (even your desires that you think you hide so well), but you may not always know how to control it. Now an NN in 12th house gives you great power to understand this very subconscious/unconscious mind of yours.

The next bit is an excerpt from one of my favourite sites, https://theastrocodex.com/ Let me know if this resonates with you:

"Having your North Node in the 12th house of the natal chart automatically also means that the South Node is located in the 6th house. This natal placement of the North Node indicates a heavy emphasis on matters concerning one’s deep psyche.

The 12th house is responsible for the individual’s subconscious and unconscious, while is also connected with self-sacrifice, secrets, the supernatural and the occult. In addition, the 6th/12th axis shows that your life lesson involves your attitude towards daily routines, the health of your body, while also job and service towards others.

As the Lunar Nodes indicate Karmic debts and connections with previous lifetimes, the native who has the North Node in the 12th house must dedicate himself entirely to expanding his spirituality. The South Node in the 6th indicates that during the person’s previous life, he was a hard worker totally concentrated on daily labor. He may have been a workaholic, while even his body suffered from such a working regime.

There are high possibilities that poor health from the previous lifetime will tend to re-occur during the current one. The karmic path of such a native is to break this pattern and to dedicate his life to spiritual quests. (Perhaps this loss of job is very break you need)

These can include auto-psychoanalysis, meditation, or any other way of unveiling the deeper layers of his mind and existence. The North Node always shows us what road we must follow in order to develop ourselves, and most of the times it is not the easiest one to choose. Most people usually feel quite uncomfortable about marching towards fulfilling matters of the house where the North Node is located. This is because during previous lifetimes we have gathered a lot of experience concerning the South Node house matters.

Indeed, we are a lot more acquainted with the roads we have already walked; yet life requires from us to abandon the safety of known patterns and face development through unknown areas. For fulfilling our cause, the North Node strengthens everything it touches. Of course, a lot of fears can be present concerning the direction it indicates, as it is a terra incognita yet to be discovered. Yet, the North Node is quite beneficial when with conjunction with any planet present in the house, even if it is a “malefic”. Naturally, a malefic planet adversely aspected will still remain a rather harsh lesson to learn. Spiritual growth will be eventually reached; even if it comes through difficulties, but generally expect the North Node of the Moon to bless you with an expansion of the positive traits of any planet nearby.

We should state that the 12th house is probably the toughest one to cope with in a natal chart, and the person who has such a placement will have to make strong efforts in order to reach his karmic goals. The North Node in the 12th house indicates that the native must spend a lot of time with himself. Through solitude, he can understand a lot better the functions of his mind. Many times, people who have the North Node placed here are living with a lot of fears and phobias. It is a natural consequence that this house delivers. The North Node shows that he must stand up and fight them. In his battle, he is alone, and this is the reason why a solitary background is necessary. The twelfth house also rules places of seclusion. Yet, one does not need to go to a monastery so that he reaches the enlightenment he searches for. Most people can get into such a twelfth house state even by spending more time alone, without influences from people of their nearby environment. There are even plenty of beautiful ways to achieve the necessary distance from others. Living on the borders of the city, frequent closeness to nature, or just by choosing to pass time alone in your house. Curiously enough, a great battlefield for such people is night-time. By staying awake at night, they are symbolically battling their archetypes of fears and phobias. Every sunrise is a victory. This is a great way for personal customized meditation that they can use. Especially if their phobias are also connected to darkness, both literally and metaphorically.

Also, a twelfth house North Node can bring to the native a karmic road of altruistic sacrifice towards others. The 12th house is ruled by Pisces, and such a native will learn through selflessly offering to others, forgiving his enemies and even being patient during his martyrdom. In addition, the artistic traits of Neptune, the 12th house’s ruling planet, instruct such a chart owner to develop through creating art. Thus, he has the opportunity to transform his fears and pain into a symbolic redemption. If you have this placement, consider trying art even on an amateur level. Painting, poetry or even dancing may become your personal psycho-therapy. Again, prefer exercising these activities on your own. People with the North Node in the 12th house tend to suffer from lack of faith and low self-esteem. They must, therefore, establish back this faith, both towards their own self and towards something higher, depending on their religious views. As the 12th house is a gate to the occult and the supernatural, big changes in their cosmotheory can occur after paranormal events in their life. The North Node empowers their clairvoyant abilities, and in some cases, such people can reach control over their occult powers. The 12th house rules large animals, and the North Node makes the relationship with them a necessary part of the native’s life. Curiously enough, many people who have their North Node placed here are strongly attracted to horses and dolphins in particular. Some of them, who also have natal planets placed in the 12th house, even have a job which involves taking care of animals. The presence of animals in their life is necessary for spiritual progress and healing.

Of course, the North Node acts as a benefic, and usually helps great love develop between them and the animals. Yet, the native should be very careful with handling small animals. They are ruled by the 6th house and not the 12th, so they symbolize things we should leave back. People with the North Node in the 12th house are advised to stay away from small animals, especially if they have a malefic planet present in the 6th house. This can indicate accidents that can be the echo of difficult events of previous lifetimes. Do not bring those events to the current lifetime, stick to your 12th house. The 12th house is all about self-sacrifice and giving, while the 6th one indicates putting a price on what you offer. People with the North Node in the 12th house know how to price their efforts and charge for them, but have not learned yet how to give for free. A life lesson for them is to understand that there are more important things than the economical value of their work.

When you activate your twelfth house and balance the karmic axis between the two Nodes, you will be able again to seek development in the sixth house related matters. So, if work, daily routines and an organized life are of a high importance for you, you may safely turn towards them after you learn your lessons. By developing your 12th house, you are actually opening the 6th house gates too. Only then you will be able to use your South Node in a proper way, this time consciously".

So looks like time to get to know your NN more. When my transit Pluto hit Neptune, I also found this great urge/calling to travel and be some place else. And heeding that call has most definitely worked for me. I moved to Australia. So literally turned my world upside down. Going with the flow served me. You might feel like your energies of doing and thinking are being crushed, with Pluto opp your mars and square you mercury. But this could also be a fantastic time to learn how your t-squares functions(mercury-mars-neptune/Uranus), and And temper it with this Plutonian energy that is here to stay.

Another challenge for you is your libra moon in 6th house conj your SN. This increases your needed to be rooted in 6th house issues, but you'll need to balance those fears with the help of Jupiter and Venus.

This might be too much information at once, so let me know if you need any clarifications.

Stay well, have faith, and just remember like all good and bad things, this too shall pass.
Love and hugs,
N

Hi nansens- Just wanted to thank you for taking the time to post this since it helps other people in addition to the op, speaking as one who has the sun, north node, and venus in the 12th house :idea: