Help

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
123jensen

Help

Post by 123jensen »

I had a relationship with a person which lasted for around 6 months and he broke up last year july. Since then I am having tough life with my career my depression and the negative words I get to hear from people around me. I am so tired of my life will things ever change?
Will my ex come back or I will get into a new relationship and when?
Dob 07.07.95
Time 9.58 am
Place kolkata, West Bengal, India
Gender Female
meenaastrology

Re: Help

Post by meenaastrology »

You have Leo as your Ascendant. Mars is in your Ascendant. For ladies, Mars denotes the husband. Your husband in your Ascendant. Therefore marriage will not be a problem and you will marry whoever you like. The Seventh House (House of Marriage) is Aquarius. The Seventh House Lord Saturn is placed in the Eighth House Pisces. This is the problem. The Seventh House Lord is placed in a bad place i.e. in the 8th House. Even though the 8th House Lord in your case is Jupiter, the place itself is not good. This is causing problems for you. Since Saturn is retrograde in your case, the problem comes in an unusual and unanticipated way. But the retrograde Jupiter is aspecting the retrograde Saturn through its 5th aspect. This will keep Saturn in control as Jupiter is a benign planet. Your problem will mitigate. Last year, the transit Jupiter was aspecting your 7th House from Libra. After he started moving away from Libra to Scorpio (the transition was completed in November) your problems started. In one week time, the Sun will move to Aquarius from Capricorn where it will be staying for around one month. During this period, you may receive some favourable news. There is a chance of repairing the relationship during this period as Sun is a very powerful planet in your horoscope with an IP score of 44.9

As regards your job, your 10th House is Taurus. Jupiter is directly aspecting this house. It is a very good sign. But at the same time, the Saturn is also aspecting your 10th House through its 3rd aspect. This is a bad thing. So, both good and bad come simultaneously. But Jupiter's aspect is very powerful and will overwhelm the Saturn's aspect and your job problems will be set right. In fact, Saturn's aspect is not a problem at all. Jupiter is sufficient to take care of this problem. Moreover, the Lord of the 10th House Venus is in the 11th House (House of Profit) with the most powerful planet Sun and another benign planet Mercury. After the transit Jupiter moved to Scorpio in November 2018, it is aspecting your 10th House directly. Therefore now the problems will start to disappear or already disappeared.

Actually, your horoscope is an excellent one. Why you are worrying over these things is because your Moon is associated with Rahu which is causing worries. Forget about the worries and start living a good life. Best wishes to you
123jensen

Post by 123jensen »

Thank you so much for replying and showing me some ray of hope. Can you tell me more about my marriage and career. I am into modelling and acting but still now things are not stable and one of the prime reason for my anxiety and depression other than my love life. Did I choose the right profession? Will I ever be able to establish my name and make it big?
meenaastrology

Post by meenaastrology »

I will analyse it and post my report in a week's time.

Best wishes to you
123jensen

Post by 123jensen »

Thank you so much, I will wait for your reply .
meenaastrology

Re: Your career prospects

Post by meenaastrology »

As regards your job, your 10th House is Taurus. Jupiter is directly aspecting this house. It is a very good sign. But at the same time, the Saturn is also aspecting your 10th House through its 3rd aspect. This is a bad thing. So, both good and bad come simultaneously. But Jupiter's aspect is very powerful and will overwhelm the Saturn's aspect and your job problems will be set right. In fact, Saturn's aspect is not a problem at all. Jupiter is sufficient to take care of this problem. Moreover, the Lord of the 10th House Venus is in the 11th House (House of Profit) with the most powerful planet Sun and another benign planet Mercury. After the transit Jupiter moved to Scorpio in November 2018, it is aspecting your 10th House directly. Therefore now the problems will start to disappear or already disappeared.

I wrote the above paragraph for you already. Now in transit, Venus and Jupiter are together and directly viewing your 10th House. This is a golden chance for you. If you are energetic and make use of small opportunities, they will give you very big benefits now. Already some opportunities are there before you. I don't know why you are not able to make use of them. Your natal Jupiter is aspecting your 10th House (House of Profession). Now the transit Jupiter is also aspecting the same thing. There are no malefic planets placed in your 10th House now during transit. This is really a godsend gift for you. Venus is the planet for bringing success in modeling and acting. In your natal chart, Venus, Mercury, and Sun are together. This is the best possible combination for success in the modeling and acting profession. You have the intelligence(from Mercury), gift, skills(from Venus) and the authority(from Sun).

Do not be daunted by the failures. They are created to set a trap for you. Ignore the failures and act now decisively. You will be on top soon. Don't miss this opportunity. Remember, the transit Jupiter will aspect your 10th House till November this year. You have all the time in the world to make use of this chance. But now, in addition, Venus is also there in the transit. This chance is golden and will never come again. Jupiter and Venus will come together again on November 24, 2019, but at that time it will happen in Sagittarius and both of them will not aspect your 10th House. The chance is lost if you don't act now. Ignore all your failures and gear up. Thomas Alva Edison failed many times before he succeeded. Failures are created to make you work hard and succeed and not for losing hope and becoming lazy. You are bound to succeed in your profession and come to the top. Change your strategies and plan fresh. Take the help of those who are favorably disposed towards you and ignore others. Don't be rude towards anybody. Diplomacy will win you laurels in your profession.

Best wishes to you
123jensen

Post by 123jensen »

Thank you so much. 7th lord in 8th house causes problem in marriage but my 5th lord jupiter is in 4th house then why am I facing so much problem in my love life?
meenaastrology

Post by meenaastrology »

For marriage, love and other related relationships, the Seventh Lord is important. Fifth Lord in the Fourth House is good. That too in your case it happens to be Jupiter, a benign planet albeit retrograde in your case. That will give you Land and House properties and also beget you good children. But for marriage purposes, the Seventh Lord is important. I hope this clarifies the position. Best wishes to you