What does my career hold for me? Are things starting to improve?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
wtp1590

Re: What does my career hold for me? Are things starting to improve?

Post by wtp1590 »

Thank you for your post, Akshit.

What you wrote resonates a lot with what I've been experiencing and how I feel.

Other astrologers have told me that I have a "money chart" - meaning that I will be able to generate wealth for myself through my career.

While I am experiencing a lot of frustration in my career now, do you see that things will start to change for the long term for me? I know you said that the end of 2019 and the beginning of 2020 will bring some good results and opportunities in professional life, but what happens after 2020? Do the good results continue or am I going to experience more disappointments, lack of confidence and freedom?

Thank you.
Akshit

Post by Akshit »

Talking frankly, I cannot see any satisfactions in professional life and as well as your earning. If you’re facing these obstacles from the starting of your career. Then I’m pretty sure, your professional life will not give satisfactions to you. However, 2020 will bring some opportunities and stability in professional life, but that doesn’t mean satisfaction. No matter how high your rank is, still you’ll be dissatisfied with your work or workplace.

I can’t say about other Astrologer, but if you’re dependent on your own earnings, then this is not a wealthy horoscope. However, to predict anything, knowing about you and your background is mandatory.

Suggestion 1- Nights are beneficial for you. Work on night or have two sources of income at same time.
Suggestion 2- Expectations are the root of dissatisfaction and Hard works is the root of ForTune.

Thanks!
wtp1590

Post by wtp1590 »

Thank you, Akshit.

I’m really quite saddened by what you’ve written, but I appreciate your candor and honesty.

I wonder why this other astrologer believes that I have a “money chart” and says I will earn money from investments and speculation and have a great career.

I’ve become increasingly distraught and discouraged over the past 10 years because I have worked very very hard but nothing has materialized for me. I feel hopeless and I don’t know what to do to change things.

I’m underpaid compared to my peers and don’t feel secure in my job. I don’t feel that I am on a path or have a vision to motivate me. I don’t have a mentor or anyone who can help me navigate my career. I don’t have a lot of money saved which also makes me anxious and sad.

All of these problems that I’ve had in my career causd me to have a panic attack in August and I started taking antidepressants in September.

I wish someone could help me because I become more hopeless each day.