Need help in career prediction

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
mishraneha834

Need help in career prediction

Post by mishraneha834 »

Hello Sir,

Iam facing major setbacks in my career now, was searching better job since last 2 years but failed to get one..I lost the chance of my promotion in my company in Feb 2018 due to company politics inspite of my hardwork and resulting fall in depression.Then i have left job and started the preparation of a exam which will be held in nov. this year. Can you please tell me why iam not getting any results of my efforts since long time.
Birth date- 15 nov. 1989
Birth time - 6:55 PM
Birth place - Budaun (U.P)

Also I want to go abroad for doing job in coming 2-4 years.but cant see any oppurtunity as of now.

How can i remove hurdles from my life and career.

Regards
Neha
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Need help in career prediction

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Neha, I can see that you study very hard and that you take a lot of time and care for whatever you do. You are a serious and sometimes emotional person who cares a great deal. Youv are approaching a period of change right now, this is a moment of inspiration but may not take effect for some time afterwards. So for now you need to focus on what you want to begin the process towards that goal. Over time, and that could be a few years, what you begin now will manifest.
mishraneha834

Post by mishraneha834 »

Hi Noel,

Thanks for your reply.Can you please tell when i will be in a stable and successful career and when my hardwork will be succeded as iam almost tired to make efforts without any result.will i go to abroad for job?
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Neha, that is a process that will take time, how long is up to you. I sugegst you start learning meditation and goal setting now to speed up that process.
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

mishraneha834 wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:37 am Hello Sir,

Iam facing major setbacks in my career now, was searching better job since last 2 years but failed to get one..I lost the chance of my promotion in my company in Feb 2018 due to company politics inspite of my hardwork and resulting fall in depression.Then i have left job and started the preparation of a exam which will be held in nov. this year. Can you please tell me why iam not getting any results of my efforts since long time.
Birth date- 15 nov. 1989
Birth time - 6:55 PM
Birth place - Budaun (U.P)

Also I want to go abroad for doing job in coming 2-4 years.but cant see any oppurtunity as of now.

How can i remove hurdles from my life and career.

Regards
Neha
Neha,
For study of your chart. Could you post the date you quit the job. Let me know your education, profession and brief on parents
- Sujit.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
mishraneha834

Post by mishraneha834 »

Hi Sujit,

I have quit my recent job on 30 May 2018.Iam MBA Finance and was working as Credit risk analyst. Father is living in my home town with my married brother and mother is not alive.please let me know if you require any other details.

Please suggest.
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

mishraneha834 wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:17 pm Hi Sujit,

I have quit my recent job on 30 May 2018.Iam MBA Finance and was working as Credit risk analyst. Father is living in my home town with my married brother and mother is not alive.please let me know if you require any other details.

Please suggest.
Thanks for the details.
Your rising sign is Taurus. Currently, you are in the major period of Jupiter in 2nd house is your unfavorable planet aspects 10th lord Saturn ruling job. Further Saturn is afflicted by conjunct Venus.This double weakness brings difficulties, conflicts with job. Now you are in the sub period of Mercury in 7H is weak in strength brings you depression and challenges for passing exams.
You can look for job opportunities from late September on wards till end of the year. There is hope in this period.

My best advice for you is to handle professional matters with care. It is easy to leave the job but landing one is difficult for your chart.
- Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
mishraneha834

Post by mishraneha834 »

Thanks for your response. Any remedies which i can do to sort out everything?