Birth chart advice on squares: Pisces sun, cancer moon, aquarius ascendant thoughts?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
sophiemadison

Birth chart advice on squares: Pisces sun, cancer moon, aquarius ascendant thoughts?

Post by sophiemadison »

Birth date: March 9th 1987 6:12 am La Laguna de Tenerife, Spain

A couple years ago, an astrologically-interested friend read my chart was and with a concerned tone in his voice stated it was conflicted. I didn't take much notice, just pride on how I covered so many astrological houses. Lately, having learned a little about astrology, I find the squares and trines resonate with my inner conflicts ie. Sensitivity vs being cold, being an overachiever vs being defeatist. Any thoughts on the chart below or any advice on negative aspects?
Attachments
Free Birth Chart Calculator  Online Natal Chart Astrology Reading   Astro Seek com.png
Free Birth Chart Calculator Online Natal Chart Astrology Reading Astro Seek com.png (136.52 KiB) Viewed 1919 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Birth chart advice on squares: Pisces sun, cancer moon, aquarius ascendant thoughts?

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Sophie, there's nothing wrong with your chart at all, that's the problem when hobbyists get hold of a chart and misinterpret - there are often tears afterwards.

You have a nice balance of sensitivity and drive, when you manage your emotional expectations and reactions you are mighty powerful. You have a lot of creativity and are inspired to use your imagination, but at times you fall in a heap and feel overwhelmed by the hardship of life. That's normal, inspired and creative people are not as valued as they should be in our culture. May I suggest you learn to meditate and use that creativity in another way? Perhaps do my free course, the link is in my signature below.
sophiemadison

Re: Birth chart advice on squares: Pisces sun, cancer moon, aquarius ascendant thoughts?

Post by sophiemadison »

Thanks Noel, That is nice to hear some positive feedback., You are absolutely right about people getting others riled up in fear about their chart, without having a clue. It's easy to believe everything especially In my case, a childhood of restriction made me slightly pessimistic about the real world, and try extra hard to succeed in life (early religious dogma, isolation from society, being denied education) But life is rarely easy for people, and I do get prone to depression when I feel trapped, That balancing act definitely rings true. I can make great things happen, but get quite impatient if I don't see results immediately or if there is a lull in progress, with belief systems holding me back.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Sophie, your chart says that you can do just about anything once you get the bit between your teeth. It also says meditation / deep state relaxation will be of benefit too. Learning to focus your resources on goals through your meditations / contemplations will help heaps. It's personal development that you have no doubt already begun, don't let it slide, keep doing.