Struggling to get a job since 2 years

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Rik

Struggling to get a job since 2 years

Post by Rik »

I have been struggling to get a job and my life together for the past 2 years and I still see no sign of it :( I have always been a cheerful person , I moved abroad along with my husband and I quit my job to live with my husband. Ever since I have been constantly on the lookout for a new job but I just never receive any update on the interview or some would not consider taking a foreigner :( At this point in my life, I don't know If I will ever work or I can ever be cheerful person. I have started working as a freelancer for 3 months now and luck got me again, for some management reasons, I lost the project and hence the job. I sometimes feel like how did I get to this point in my life? I would like to know if I will ever work and earn money.

My birth details :

April 12th, 1990
08:45 AM
Bhimavaram(Andhra Pradesh)
India
joe00uk

Re: Struggling to get a job since 2 years

Post by joe00uk »

Hi Rik,

Immediately when I look at your chart I see Chiron in the 2nd House of income and material possessions. This surely delivers a lot of intensely painful experiences in relation to your search for a means to earn an income. Chiron, as the wounded healer, can also bring the opportunity to heal from this pain. The ruler of your 2nd House is your Moon, which for you is conjunct Pluto in the 6th House. Pluto is also the ruler of your 6th House, which rules the workplace among other things. Having your Moon in your 6th House suggests that you have an emotional need to be useful, to work productively, to be organised and on top of things, and to lead a healthy life. If these matters are chaotic in your life, it’s a symptom of emotional unrest. Perhaps you need a lot of variety on the job – to be stimulated and engaged in order to feel happy. You might seem to change jobs often, forever in search of the “perfect fit” job. Acceptance that any job requires some level of routine seems hard for you, looking at your chart, but maybe I'm wrong. Pluto here in the 6th House suggests that you are a hard worker and can be quite protective or private when it comes to your work output. You are excellent at analysis, but you can also easily become obsessed with finding an answer to problems, perhaps even finding problems that others overlook. You “come alive” when presented with a problem that requires research and analysis. Work can perhaps become an obsession for you, and you are able to work almost tirelessly. You might be private or insular when it comes to your work, and you might also feel overly attached to what you do even to the point of paranoia. Fear of criticism might run high when it comes to your work output. Directing your own work or working for yourself may be the best route for you to take, as your chart suggests to me that you can easily resent others controlling your schedule and the work that you do. Do tell me if I'm wrong. Now, as I've said your Moon and Pluto are conjunct. This suggests a very strong fear of loss and rejection, particularly for you in regards to your search for a job.

Your Moon/Pluto conjunction is opposite Mercury in your 12th House. With a Gemini Ascendant, Mercury is also the planet that rules your chart generally. This suggests an intense struggle that seems to be taking place between your strong desire for a job and the nebulous fog that Mercury, the planet of communication, finds itself surrounded in in the 12th House. This opposition suggests that there may be many levels of hidden deception or confusion between you and your coworkers, and that has resulted in the loss of your jobs throughout your life. Something seems to be getting 'lost' (like that project you mentioned for example), whether that's because of any private tendencies you demonstrate with Pluto in your 6th (if I'm correct in thinking that applies to you) or whether that's because of your coworkers simply misunderstanding you at every turn. This is, I think, the problem facing you now. All your attempts to find or keep a job seem to disappear in a depressing mist of oblivion, never to be rewarded.

However, hope is not lost. Your Moon/Pluto conjunction is also in trine to Jupiter, the planet of good luck and optimism - often called the 'grand benefic' by astrologers. In your 1st House, this trine Jupiter makes suggests that there are expansive talents within yourself that you can use to find a job and keep it. I'll elaborate more on that in a bit. Your Moon/Pluto also makes sextiles to Uranus and Neptune which are in your 8th House. These sextiles suggest that you'll benefit my making use of independence and individuality in your job, as well as making use of imagination and creativity that I think you'll be able to access with the trine your Neptune makes to your Mercury in the 12th House (which doesn't always have to be a bad thing - Mercury in the 12th House can provide you with wonderful creative/imaginative skills in the field of communication/writing). So I think that in your search for a job, it would be best to find something where you can work with greater independence (like that freelancing you mentioned) and exhibit your creativity - perhaps this creativity might have a 'spiritual' or 'otherworldly' tone to it in some way.

Your 10th House of Career is ruled by Uranus, and Uranus also rules your 9th House. This suggests to me that your most suitable career in life might also be connected with higher learning or philosophy of some kind, or perhaps foreign lands and cultures, travelling to distant places - which you have done, moving abroad with your husband. Perhaps that's as far as the connection goes, but maybe there's more to discover. But with Uranus ruling your 10th House, this again suggests a huge importance on freedom in your work, the freedom to work according to your own independent will and perhaps your career will be rather unconventional and/or particularly innovative. Conjunct your Neptune, the ruler of your 10th House continues this suggestion of incorporating the spiritual, the imaginative, the artistic and the creative into whatever your career ambition is. With Uranus opposite Jupiter, I'm getting a sense that once you find this ideal job, things might expand too quickly for you very suddenly. You might find yourself 'dizzy with success' and may feel you need to slow down. Oppositions generally indicate the need for another person to help resolve these contradictions, so I'd advise making sure you don't go out alone. Uranus trine Mercury indicates that you can overcome the frustrating nebulousness that the 12th House can sometimes bring, and that you can be open to new ideas and that you can inspire others to be open to new ideas. It suggests that you come up with your own fair share of unique perspectives and that your intuition is very strong and mostly leads you in the right direction. Your thinking is likely often quite naturally outside of the box and very quick. You require much space and freedom to do your own thinking, and you don’t take kindly to anyone trying to force-feed you information or opinions. Your chart indicates that you're at your mental best and most cooperative when you have had the chance to find your own inspiration. Having Uranus ruling your 10th House suggests that the trine to Mercury it makes will rain down its blessings most prominently for you in your career, and that you can find a way to make it work. Your Venus is also in your 10th House and is part of the Grand Trine with the Moon and Jupiter, which adds an element of beauty and social harmony to your career, as well as making your career very emotionally fulfilling and there might even be a constant sense of luck that pervades this career when you finally achieve it.

This sounds all well and good, and you might be thinking: "yes, but how do I get there?". Firstly, pay attention to your North Node, which indicates your karmic 'purpose' in life. Yours is in Aquarius (being independent, innovative and unconventional) in the 9th House, in the area of higher learning, philosophy and distant travels. I think you've probably fulfilled a large part of that already having moved over to another country with your husband. Perhaps your North Node being in the 9th House means that you should do some sort of deep studying or writing about anything that requires higher learning, philosophy, religion, or really any sort of 'profound' subject. You know better than I do, and please let me know if I'm talking rubbish because the last thing I want is to tell you to follow some life path that doesn't fit in at all with you all because some fancy lines and shapes on a computer screen told me so. But yes, your chart at least is telling me that your 'purpose' in life is connected with bringing something unconventional or innovative to the 9th House. This could lead to your career, like I said, Uranus rules both your 9th and your 10th Houses so doing something for one of these houses is likely to lead to gains in the other house as well. Jupiter in your 1st House tells me that when you 'put yourself' into something, you can excel.

The next thing is to look for transits to your Uranus. Right now, Saturn is fast approaching your Uranus (and will arrive in orb from March to June this year and then again from November this year to January 2019) which has the potential to bring a new commitment to finding a career or a new responsibility (perhaps suddenly) befalling you which might mean you are tasked with founding the beginnings of a new career for yourself. On the other hand, it could bring with it a period of further delays and obstacles in the way of you starting a career or finding a job. I'd also look at transits to your Moon/Pluto conjunction for any developments to finding a job. Jupiter has recently gone past it, and Jupiter usually brings good luck with it and fortunate opportunities - but perhaps such luck will find you when Jupiter goes back and forth over that spot (from April to September this year) when it goes retrograde and back direct again. And then Saturn will be sextiling your Moon/Pluto from January to March 2019, then again from June to December 2019. Over the long term, Pluto is also in orb of sextiling your Moon/Pluto until November of this year. You also have Neptune trining your Moon/Pluto until April 2020 and then again from September 2020 to January 2021. Maybe when Chiron finishes its transit across your 10th House for the last time in late February 2019 (almost exactly a year from today), you'll find that your painful experiences in the world of work begin to ease off and perhaps you'll feel less affected by 'bad luck'. All these transits could bring good opportunities to your search for a job and a solid career. Definitely keep making conscious efforts to find a job though and never fall into the trap of waiting for a good transit like this Jupiter one to come around and 'give' you one, because things never work out that way. From what you've been saying, it looks like you are trying very hard though so keep it up. Don't give up, whatever you do. There's no easy way through this unfortunately, and this will require a lot of perseverance but in the end it will be worth it. You just have to stick with it and when the going gets tough, keep going.

I hope this helps.

Best wishes,
Joe.